July Jelly Beans!! 2014!

Morning all

Well AF due today and no sign of her :happydance: .. Done 2 more tests and have great lines, plus my nausea has really stepped up a gear! Looks like its official now :cloud9: x

gypsy, mum2boys: wow, dealing with such terrible morning sickness.. much sympathy!!

tymeg: it sounds like you and I are having similar symptoms.. tired, sore boobs, heartburn, mild nausea and lots of 'growing pains' I have officially graduated out of twinges and into mild cramps, like something is pulling inside me

pooch, Chinese food sounds delicious, ive been having lots of food aversions but chinese food like Orange chicken sounds so yummy ... Im not normally a sweets person but things like orange chicken, apples, sparkling juices are really pressing the right buttons for me lol

and speaking of foods, what are dippy eggs? sunny side up eggs (not flipped to cook top)?? I always like my eggs over easy.. with just a small pocket of thick liquid yolk under the cooked top.. a dash of worchershire sauce while they fry is the secret ingredient :)

Dippy egg is soft boiled egg in the shell, the white is cooked and the yolk is runny but hot

I'm so relieved for you Brandi!!

Welcome to all the new mummies! Here's to a happy and healthy 9 months ahead!

gypsy, mum2boys: wow, dealing with such terrible morning sickness.. much sympathy!!

tymeg: it sounds like you and I are having similar symptoms.. tired, sore boobs, heartburn, mild nausea and lots of 'growing pains' I have officially graduated out of twinges and into mild cramps, like something is pulling inside me

pooch, Chinese food sounds delicious, ive been having lots of food aversions but chinese food like Orange chicken sounds so yummy ... Im not normally a sweets person but things like orange chicken, apples, sparkling juices are really pressing the right buttons for me lol

and speaking of foods, what are dippy eggs? sunny side up eggs (not flipped to cook top)?? I always like my eggs over easy.. with just a small pocket of thick liquid yolk under the cooked top.. a dash of worchershire sauce while they fry is the secret ingredient :)

Yeah the twinges are gone now, it is a pulling feeling and cramps.
Today I am over emotional, and everything is making me cry....:cry:

No swampmaiden, I left my ticker the same. Tuesday could show the sac right on schedule. If my midwife changes the due date, I'll change it. I'm happy to have a healthy baby in there though! :thumbup:

Oh god, feeling sooooooo sick this morning. I just want to puke, but I have to go to work. Thank god I have the weekend off.

Littleminx, yay for no sign of af!!! Hope she stays away until July!

7 week 4day scan today! Super super nervous! Have to work all day first.:coffee: Scan is in 9 hrs. Can.not.wait. Really hoping i see a heartbeat and all is well, but with my lack of symptoms lately, my hopes are kinda dwindling. :shrug:

It is possible i could be one if the lucky ones who has close to no symptoms. I have no idea.
Fingers crossed for me. Ill update later tonight.

7 week 4day scan today! Super super nervous! Have to work all day first.:coffee: Scan is in 9 hrs. Can.not.wait. Really hoping i see a heartbeat and all is well, but with my lack of symptoms lately, my hopes are kinda dwindling. :shrug:

It is possible i could be one if the lucky ones who has close to no symptoms. I have no idea.

Good luck, hope everything goes well! :)

Good luck lmbhj!!

I have no symptoms as such, and baby is certainly there, so you most definitely can be!!

I swear I'm going to be massive this time round, not necessarily weight, just bump! My uterus is about an inch above pubic bone now, and I can palpate it. So exciting!

Just had my 8 week scan, baby is bang on schedule at 15mm with limbs and a heartbeat. It's a massive relief to have seen and we have loads of photos. Sooo happy

Attachments

• DSC_0004.jpg
    DSC_0004.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 14
Charlie what a fantastic photo of your scan!! So happy to hear all is well.

Just had my 8 week scan, baby is bang on schedule at 15mm with limbs and a heartbeat. It's a massive relief to have seen and we have loads of photos. Sooo happy

I was thinking of you this morning Charlie, as my scan is in a few hrs! What a lovely picture! I am so beyond happy for you! I hope i will be feeling the same when i leave my scan this evening. fingers crossed!
Congrats congrats congrats!

Thats awesome Brandie, I had my first scan at 5w4d.

Welcome to the new ladies, wow this group just keeps growing, I love it!

Post a pic of your scan as I will be exactly that far along Monday when I have mine. Yes you could be one of the lucky ones like myself who has no sickness, woohoo rock on! Don't fret about it too much.

Thats awesome Charlie!!! I love seeing everyones scan pics!

Post a pic of your scan as I will be exactly that far along Monday when I have mine. Yes you could be one of the lucky ones like myself who has no sickness, woohoo rock on! Don't fret about it too much.

I will be sure to post! Few more hrs. [-o<

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->