July Jelly Beans!! 2014!

Yay Charlie! Lovely pictures it's amazing how big they look at just 8 weeks with their little limb buds Awww :D

Lovely scan pics ladies.. What gorgeous little bubbas they are xx

sorry ladies I haven't been in touch I have just got out of a week long stay in hospital again.
I managed to stay out for 24 hours before having to go back in again :cry:
I like you gypseymama are vomiting as much as you say. I have managed to limit my vomiting to the afternoon with staying in hospital - GO TO HOSPITAL HUN stay in as long as it takes. For me it's been two weeks. They had me constantly on glucose, potassium and saline drips, they also had me on intravenously maxalon (6 hourly_, Zofran (8 hourly) and Phenergan 20mg at night to help me sleep. It's horrible I know - I live on ricebubbles and stewed fruit evn though my tummy scres it's nose up I find it better to have something in my tummy than nothing at all. Can yo try watered down powerade.

Thinking of you

Sorry I haven't had a chance to read everyones posts - I get bad motion sickness from reading!

My Dr told me next time to go to the hospital because I would be more comfortable getting my IVs there instead of the Dr's office getting it done on an exam table. Truth be told, it was extremely uncomfortable. They gave me Zofran in my IV too. The Phenergan I'm taking on my own. It makes me super sleepy. It's hard to work like this. I've missed so much time off work, my Dr has signed temporary disability papers for me so that I don't lose my job. I still have to try to make it to work every day because if I don't work, I don't get paid and I definitely need all the money I can get right now. DH is traveling for work, so I'm going through this alone. I've got the other 2 little ones who I have to take care of and I have to work every day, but I'm barely able to function. Life is very difficult at the moment. :cry:

Oh Gypsy and Mumaoftwoboys how horrible for y'all. I cant imagine being that sick 24/7! Bless y'alls heart. I have no words of experience for y'all. I'm glad y'all are not taking any chances and going directly to ER when things get too bad to handle on your own. I pray that the vomitting eases up real soon so you can enjoy this pregnancy.

sorry ladies I haven't been in touch I have just got out of a week long stay in hospital again.
I like you gypseymama are vomiting as much as you say. I have managed to limit my vomiting to the afternoon with staying in hospital - GO TO HOSPITAL HUN stay in as long as it takes. For me it's been two weeks. They had me constantly on glucose, potassium and saline drips, they also had me on intravenously maxalon (6 hourly_, Zofran (8 hourly) and Phenergan 20mg at night to help me sleep. It's horrible I know - I live on ricebubbles and stewed fruit evn though my tummy scres it's nose up I find it better to have something in my tummy than nothing at all. Can yo try watered down powerade.

Thinking of you

Sorry I haven't had a chance to read everyones posts - I get bad motion sickness from reading!

My Dr told me next time to go to the hospital because I would be more comfortable getting my IVs there instead of the Dr's office getting it done on an exam table. Truth be told, it was extremely uncomfortable. They gave me Zofran in my IV too. The Phenergan I'm taking on my own. It makes me super sleepy. It's hard to work like this. I've missed so much time off work, my Dr has signed temporary disability papers for me so that I don't lose my job. I still have to try to make it to work every day because if I don't work, I don't get paid and I definitely need all the money I can get right now. DH is traveling for work, so I'm going through this alone. I've got the other 2 little ones who I have to take care of and I have to work every day, but I'm barely able to function. Life is very difficult at the moment. :cry:

Oh my goodness ladies :hugs: I'm sorry its got so bad for you both xx

Well I had my first doctors appointment today---feels like it's official now :) I get an ultrasound next week to date the pregnancy exactly. Theres so many of us due in July, its awesome.:hugs:

I've got my first appointment on Thursday :) Looks like we are exactly the same date x

Thinking of you

It' hard I know I don't kno how you work all day - I lie on the couch and in bed ALL Day I don't venture out of the house unless I have too! Can you take Zofran wafers 8mg? Take the Phenergan at night? It knocks me out too... these didn't work for me but maydo for you - cyclizine?

I think it worked - 6 weeks scan!

Attachments

• scan 6 weeks (657x607).jpg
    scan 6 weeks (657x607).jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 15
Anyone else have a wet feeling on your foof? it's annoying me, cause it makes me paranoid every time I go to the toilet haha x

Yeah, I've read it's normal and just your body building up a mucus plug. Still feels rank though haha x

Had my doctors appointment today.
She said that all my levels looked great and felt my uterus. Yep nothing like being violated but so happy to be going thru it.
She tried the doppler to hear heart beat but couldn't pick anything up.
I have a tilted Uterus so she wasn't too worried about it and scheduled me for a U/s on Monday.
Cant wait to see my angel.

Sickness seems to have gone away for now. I'll take it though. Feeling pucky all day was starting to get the best of me. Now its just trying to stay awake thats the problem. I swear I slept last night lol :)

Think I'm going to have to tell the whole office sooner than I plained. I'm wearing a path in the carpet from my desk to the restroom and I swear I already have a bump. They say it happens faster after the 1st pregnancy but my gosh I'm going to be HUGE.

Everyone have a great weekend.

Google is the devil. Stay away from Google.

Based on my levels from last night (17,000 at 5w3d), my pregnancy is either twins (only one sac) or is molar.

Grrrr. Why can`t this pregnancy stuff just be easy and non-stressful?

But then I found on a forum that according to charts, you're actually the weeks ahead of what you actually are. Does anyone know if that is true? For example, 5w3d, you'd be in the 6 week range for hcg.

Brandi step away from Google. Stress is so bad for baby right now and it doesn't change the outcome. You've had.such a fight so far and it's time to relax and focus on that little bean. They need you to.

I had my ultrasound to follow up from my spotting. We got to see our little bean. Bub was measuring 7+3 which is one day behind my O date, which is what the doctor measured a week and a half ago, and had a beautiful heartbeat of 152 bpm. It was such an amazing feeling to know everything is okay. It was also fun to see a definite head and body.

The tech was terrible though. She didn't give me a picture or any information. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->