July Jelly Beans!! 2014!

I refuse to believe Google. Freckle is healthy and sticky. I won't believe anything else.

Yep! I am not using Google for anything pregnancy related. It is just not healthy!

I didn't wait this long, and spend that much money on surgery to have a baby, and miraculously get pregnant THIS quickly just to not have a baby at the end of it. My tiny little Freckle is here to stay...til June, anyway.

Google is the devil. Stay away from Google.

Based on my levels from last night (17,000 at 5w3d), my pregnancy is either twins (only one sac) or is molar.

Grrrr. Why can`t this pregnancy stuff just be easy and non-stressful?

But then I found on a forum that according to charts, you're actually the weeks ahead of what you actually are. Does anyone know if that is true? For example, 5w3d, you'd be in the 6 week range for hcg.

My level at 4w6d was 6218. Based on doubling time I would have been close to what you got at 5w3d. I spent a lot of time on evil Google and finally realized the numbers you are finding are just averages. Many above and many below, it doesn't mean something is wrong. Also you have had multiple scans. Much of the literature says that appearance of the yolk sac, heart beat, size, ect has a much better correlation with health of the pregnancy than hcg numbers. And they didn't see 2 sacs on your scan nor the appearance of a mole or partial mole. Having something wrong at this point sounds very unlikely! Since I stupidly had my hcg results drawn I have tried to stay off Google and over thinking things. The fact is, no matter how much you worry there is nothing you can do about it. There is not one know intervention in the first trimester that can change the outcome. So what will be will be.

Hope this helps! I know it's stressful. I'm not so patiently waiting for my 8 week scan on December 2nd.

I didn't wait this long, and spend that much money on surgery to have a baby, and miraculously get pregnant THIS quickly just to not have a baby at the end of it. My tiny little Freckle is here to stay...til June, anyway.

I can relate. We have been trying for the better part of 8 years. We have waited and waited and then there is the costs of infertility. I have good vibes that this one will make it (I also think its gonna be a little girl.) :pink:

Google is the devil. Stay away from Google.

Based on my levels from last night (17,000 at 5w3d), my pregnancy is either twins (only one sac) or is molar.

Grrrr. Why can`t this pregnancy stuff just be easy and non-stressful?

But then I found on a forum that according to charts, you're actually the weeks ahead of what you actually are. Does anyone know if that is true? For example, 5w3d, you'd be in the 6 week range for hcg.

My level at 4w6d was 6218. Based on doubling time I would have been close to what you got at 5w3d. I spent a lot of time on evil Google and finally realized the numbers you are finding are just averages. Many above and many below, it doesn't mean something is wrong. Also you have had multiple scans. Much of the literature says that appearance of the yolk sac, heart beat, size, ect has a much better correlation with health of the pregnancy than hcg numbers. And they didn't see 2 sacs on your scan nor the appearance of a mole or partial mole. Having something wrong at this point sounds very unlikely! Since I stupidly had my hcg results drawn I have tried to stay off Google and over thinking things. The fact is, no matter how much you worry there is nothing you can do about it. There is not one know intervention in the first trimester that can change the outcome. So what will be will be.

Hope this helps! I know it's stressful. I'm not so patiently waiting for my 8 week scan on December 2nd.

My levels at 4w5d were 2200 so this is a HUGE jump in 5 days. 17,000 is what they should have been this coming Tuesday based on a 72 hour doubling time, but they're doubling every 40 hours.

The OB I spoke with said there IS a possibility of twins, identical ones, being in the same sac, but only time will tell.

I can relate. We have been trying for the better part of 8 years. We have waited and waited and then there is the costs of infertility. I have good vibes that this one will make it (I also think its gonna be a little girl.) :pink:

Haha, meant July. I think Freckle is a boy. I had my tubes tied two years ago and untied in September. On average, it takes 6-8 months for a woman to get pregnant post-reversal. I was 6 weeks post-reversal when I got my BFP.

I cant figure out how to paste a photo on here!
BUt the scan was beautiful! I started crying as soon as i saw the fluttering heart beat. Beating away at 148, measuring 7 weeks 2days (figured i was a bout behind since i ovulate late). Looks fantastic.
Very happy!

LMB...in the Quick Reply box down below, click on Go Advanced. Write at least 3 letters, then click on Manage Attachments. Select the Attachment, then click Upload. It'll appear in the list below Manage Attachments, then click REPLY.

7 weeks 2 days

Attachments

• bambino.jpg
    bambino.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 18
Beautiful! I am so happy your ultrasound went well. We are a day apart now. :) It is so fun having people at my same stage
All my friends have kids in elementary and middle school, so it has been awhile since they were in first tri pregnancy.

Thank you ladies! Cant wait to see some more scan pictures :)

Lmbhj is that an umbilical cord I see, that's amazing shows how fast they grow in a week from my scan pic to yours.

Congrats imbhj!! I couldnt wait to see your scan results lol, so happy for you!!

And Brandi, way to stay positive!! :)

As for me, its bedtime.. Ive been yawning all day.... 9p Friday night, thats how we do it lol

Congratulations on more wonderful scan results. I've woken up all nervy and don't know why. Think I'm going to take it easy for the day.

Hey Ladies,

Beautiful scan pics.... :)
Im at work on a Saturday sucks... Wish I was still in bed...

I'm finding it hard to relax. I think reading about chemicals and what not before we even got pregnant has been bad. I don't read the first trimester posts, they'd just make me paranoid. I took my last temp yesterday, after having a very slight drop on Thursday I took one more just to make sure it went up, it did, so now I've stopped.

I know I need to relax, but it's just so hard.

Bloody round ligament pains. Every time I move, get up or out of bed, they shoot all over for a second and cripple me! The joys of pregnancy!

I'm feeling much more relaxed today, AF is officially late :happydance: so it's time to start chilling and enjoy being pregnant. Apart from the 5am wake ups, exhaustion and nausea it's going well! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->