July Jelly Beans!! 2014!

Lmbhj is that an umbilical cord I see, that's amazing shows how fast they grow in a week from my scan pic to yours.

RIGHT!? I asked the doc if that was the head and she was pretty vague "ummm well its kind of hard to tell what is what at this point". Seemed pretty clear to me what was what! lol And BTW, i will be having a midwife for all my prenatal care, not this silly doc.
I'm still in awe there is a little heart beating inside of me that we CREATED! :cloud9: How wild is that?! Not really feeling much today either, though i have a whopping headache that started yesterday. I checked my blood pressure and its great, so my bp isn't high, thank goodness. Probably just hormones.
Just returned from an early morning brisk walk with the dog. :) Happy Saturday everyone!

So what's everyone up to today?

I have a very rare weekend off work, so I'm taking the opportunity to thoroughly clean my house.

So what's everyone up to today?

I have a very rare weekend off work, so I'm taking the opportunity to thoroughly clean my house.

I've done some laundry and am making Christmas cards to sell. Made and sold 12 today, record for me :happydance:

I just checked the Name Poll and with 54.69% of the votes, July Jelly Beans in the winning name!!!

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...-july-2014-mommas-need-name-help-us-pick.html

That's a wonderful scan pic Mumaoftwoboys.

Brandie I've no clue about that hog level as i only had mine done 2x and wasn't that far along. Have you had a scan done and only 1 sac was seen? My 1st scan was at 5w4d where 2 sacs were visible.

Yes, Google is the devil. It will cause unnecessary worry. Step away from it!

Lmb that's an awesome scan pic. I should be seeing something exactly like that but x2 on Monday cuz I will be 7w4d then.

Yes, my ultrasound at 5w3d showed one sac with one yolk sac, but the OB that I spoke with the same day said that there is a still a possibility of (identical) twins, since we didn't see a baby yet. Next ultrasound is Tuesday and I should see a heartbeat or if there's twins then.

Brandie--- ah ok. Are you hoping for twins?

Housecleaning is on my agenda if I ever get out of bed! Lol We are making a trip to our RE Monday for our last sono with them and its 3h30m away. We've got horrible weather, went from 80 Thursday to 30 something for next few days. Crazy!!

I went to a table top sale today and bought a few little bargains, including a cuddly dragon toy that is a little young for my DD but would be perfect for the next baby if all goes well *fingers crossed*

I had headaches all through first tri with my daughter, and I've started getting them this time too. Apparently my mum had them with all three of her pregnancies xx

I'm hoping for just one little Freckle...I don't have enough room in my van for twins haha!

I have completely failed on getting dressed today some and my youngest daughter have snuggled and watched disney movies all day :happydance:

I managed to do two loads of laundry and some crafting. Think that's the end of it.

Since 4am (now 12:45pm), I have folded 4 baskets of laundry, washed 3, puts coats away, and put away 3 baskets of folded laundry, picked up a few items of garbage, watched a hockey game, went shopping and bought some Candy Cane ice cream and a present for my son...and of course they had baking trays on sale for $4, and Christmas special movies for $5...and then there was that FRER...and...at the end of the day, my $20 max shopping trip cost $90.

Now I just had a peanut butter and blueberry jelly sandwich, and gonna start dishes in 15 minutes..cuz I've got kids coming home in 4 hours, and, well, we need clean dishes to eat off.

Sounds like all of you are being more productive than I am today. But I had a bad night.. If I don't stop fluids before 7 pm, I am up all night peeing! :growlmad: My wife isn't sleeping bc of my ups and downs either and is ready to kill me, lol. I fear I will be sleeping in the guest room before long! :wacko: on a more positive note, I am enjoying my Snoogle pillow I got from Babies R us. Although I have to fight my Pug for it! She thinks it's for her :haha:

I've been offline for a few days, so happy to see all the great scans! Keep the positive reinforcement coming! And stay clear of Google! My scan isn't till 12/9 so I will be on pins and needles till then! Sorry to hear abt all the sickie mamas out there, sounds miserable. I have been fairly lucky so far: cramping, heartburn, mild nausea, freq urination, nasal congestion/nose bleeds and exhaustion. However it's still early for me, but am positive!

Sticky July Jellybeans everyone! :kiss:

Wow you ha all been busy!!

I managed to do nothing. Other than the usual bathing, feeding, changing my babies. I was up all last night being sick and have come down with the flu this morning so have been pretty lazy...will make it up to the kiddies with a trip to the park and some crafts tomorrow.

Xxx

I'm not really looking forward to tomorrow. Going to the in-laws which isn't a bad thing but they have two westies who are very jumpy-uppy they're always pouncing on me. I'm worried about them jumping on my stomach. My step-daughter will be there too and she doesn't know so I can't make it obvious either.

I've done sweet F.A too!!! Went to B&Q for a toilet seat; that's about as exciting as my life was!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->