July Jelly Beans!! 2014!

I am currently 8 weeks and having another san next Monday which will put me at 9 weeks to make sure all is progressing well.

I haven't been as sick the last two days (gone from vomiting 8 tims a day to once or twice) I am NOT complaining... I feel nauseas on and off but still too scared to go anywhere incase it hits double time.
Managing to keep chocolate milkshake, rice bubbles, pineapple and water with a squeeze of lemon juice in it down.

Boobs still hurt on and off, I want hubby around all the time but am in an anti cuddling mood - been going on for the last 4 weeks poor man!

Had 3 sleeps through the day yesterday so when I was awake at 9pm I was not a happy chappy!!! Hope everyone feels somewhat better today!
Even though my sickness is disappearing slightly I'm not at all concerned of m/c because I still feel a very full feeling of a baby peanut in my pelic area. I know it's strange but I swear I feel little peanut even this early on!!!

I've been panicking all day as I took a few cheapie tests. They varied in darkness, some were pale so I got more frers haha. Frer came out amazing. I now don't trust ic's- I used the same sample and they had different shades x

Hi Ladies

After work, I came home showered, got dressed, and hubby took me down to my mom and sisters, I got to spend some time with my 2 month old niece.
But I have been in the toilet 4 times today alone with a runny tummy, and now I have cramps in tummy and legs.

Tomorrow is the annual bikers toy run, and Im a bit gutted, because since we found out about baby, hubby refuses to let me get on the bike.

So I will staying with my as in bed and moping tomorrow.....

I just feel like throwing a tantrum and balling my eyes out now.

So what's for supper tonight, ladies?

My kidlets will be home in half an hour and we're having breaded chicken breast fillets, cheddar pasta with broccoli, and for dessert, candy cane ice cream

I've had my tea chicken nuggets and noodles. We've got my stepdaughter so that means dull food. It also means I'm stressing because my husband is way more laid back about things than me and I'm worried how the hell were gunna raise this kid. With his I just give up and leave him to it even when I get really annoyed.

Gonna have homemade potato soup and cornbread! Yum o.... prolly gonna go visit my wife's aunt and cousin who just had a baby. Might as well get acquainted with holding newborns now lol

Sorry I don't post on here much! This thread moves fast!

:))how are you all doing!

I have been super crampy and exhausted today!

I had a early scan and they predicted me at 6 weeks! Which makes me 7 now! They also booked me In for a scan at 10+4 to ensure everything is ok before I fly to America for Christmas! :)

Excited to see the turnip again! X

Hi girls. How's everybody doing? We have a big snow squall happening right now-- it's kind of pretty (from inside lol).

I am super exhausted today. Guess it's the lack of caffeine :( anyone else always tired in the beginning???

Yeah, it's not that nice out there here in Brantford. VERY icy on the roads. Did you hear about the big accident on highway 400? 20 car pileup and at least 7 injured. Shut down the whole northbound side of the highway.

Seems like chicken is popular choice tonight!

Be safe on your flight, T8! Got family in the USA?

I had Ham and mushroom tagliatelle for dinner. Not very exciting!!

Tomorrow will be a traditional Sunday beef roast dinner with all the trimmings, and as I'm such a food fiend this pregnancy, I am REALLY looking forward to it! Ha!

I'm not really looking forward to tomorrow. Going to the in-laws which isn't a bad thing but they have two westies who are very jumpy-uppy they're always pouncing on me. I'm worried about them jumping on my stomach. My step-daughter will be there too and she doesn't know so I can't make it obvious either.

I wouldn't worry about the dogs jumping up I have a Staffy who weighs about 23kg he's my big baby and I'm always playing rough with him and he loves to jump on me, it's like they know not to jump on the belly and baby is tucked so far in and snuggled behind your pubic bone if a little paw does press your tummy it won't affect your baby :)

So what's for supper tonight, ladies?

My kidlets will be home in half an hour and we're having breaded chicken breast fillets, cheddar pasta with broccoli, and for dessert, candy cane ice cream

I had three slices of toast with Nutella and two pints of water :haha: I just have no appetite today :shrug: I get super thirst at night time too.

I had Ham and mushroom tagliatelle for dinner. Not very exciting!!

Tomorrow will be a traditional Sunday beef roast dinner with all the trimmings, and as I'm such a food fiend this pregnancy, I am REALLY looking forward to it! Ha!

I'm making a Sunday roast tomorrow too but with chicken and I'm going to try my best to eat every last bit!! I do love roasts with all the trimmings mmmmmm

Ooh especially the roast potatoes cooked in goose fat, and HUGE Yorkshire puds!! Dinners at mine! :haha:

Yorkshire puddings are the one thing that really make me want to throw up I can't stand the smell so they are not going to be on my dinner tomorrow haha how ever roast potatoes have a huge space on my plate!!

Just got back from a late lunch with my husband at this Mexican food sports bar... I had a surf n turf burrito which is shrimp, carne asada (steak), guacamole, and rice... it was extremely delicious.

Now I'll be home by myself this Saturday night while my husband goes to the basketball game where he is the teams sports therapist. I was invited but not really into spending the next 5 hours on bleachers lol

Sorry to hear about the bad weather everywhere else... today was beautiful, clear blue skies and sunny here in coastal California.. about 65 F.. we walked to lunch, it was nice ;)

My 4 year old son just told me that his dad told him that some girls are ugly, and only ugly girls wear makeup so they don't have to look ugly anymore and that he needs to stay away from ugly girls.

I cannot express my true feelings and how I want to deal with this situation, or it can be held against me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->