July Jelly Beans!! 2014!

Wow this is the twin month!!

Lol Brandi!! Sometimes I slip in an abbreviation like CM whilst chatting to someone and I find my self thinking "what the?! They haven't a clue what I'm talking about!" That's quite funny!

I would rather have just the one! No twins for me, I have two already, I'd have to move house if I had two!!!

Who was it in April mommies who had 4 under 4 because she had twins, Jakes?

With all these twins popping up, and my levels being doubling the average amount for twins, I'm worried about my ultrasound tomorrow!

I work in a coffee shop, and I have to mark the coffees I make. Well, some of the things I have to mark are CM, TTC, OP, DDC, MS....I don't see Cream/Milk, or Triple Triple w/Cream, or Double Double w/Cream, or Milk/Sugar...I see cervical mucus, trying to conceive, due date club, and morning sickness.

Hahahaha that made me laugh even through the nausea!

I feel so sick tonight, and I don't think it's pregnant sick. I'm usually constipated and I've had the runs for a few hours now. I feel weak and tired, run down, like there's a heavy blanket over my head, and I have a pukey feeling, but not pregnant pukey...it's like "ball of food in your stomach that wants to come up" pukey, like fluey feeling.

I hope I'm not too sick for my ultrasound in the morning.

Brunette- Hang in there sweetie! Rooting and praying for you and the sticky bean!!

Just realised how 'hairy' my legs were after not shaving them for 3 weeks thanks to extreme morning sickness!

I don't see the July Jellybeans thread...are we all moving there? Just trying to keep up with my group... :baby:

Hi ladies,

Sorry, haven't had a chance to catch up on the thread yet, but wanted to ask a quick question. Last night I came down with 'flu like symptoms - shivering, really achy, sore throat and headache. This morning all symptoms had disappeared, but they came back again this evening when I came in from a day in the sunshine. Has anyone else experienced anything like this? I feel dreadful at present and can't bear the thought of dragging myself out of bed for dinner.

Just going on a Christmas holiday with the whole family Brandi!

Does anyone know the rules of going through airport scanners when pregnant?

This thread will just change names to Jellybeans, Celesse has asked me to move the thread to my name but the admin I asked hasn't responded yet.

Good luck with your scan today Brandi (I seem to think you said today, I have baby brain already) and anyone else with scans today or this week.

Off to work for me this morning and my stomachs turning at the smells on the bus. Everyone always seems to reek :(

Unsure about scanners but if they posed a threat, they wouldn't advise it but as far as I'm aware, pregnant ladies do go through them as they can fly up to 6 months?

Brandi, yes it was Tasha. I'm friends with her on facebook, she's amazing! The twins are now 2.5, then the older two are at school or preschool, I believe. Must be tough some days!!

Today I'll be mostly slobbing on sofa having been up most the night with 2 of my rugrats taking it in turns to vomit bleurgh.

sooooo tired!

I don't see the July Jellybeans thread...are we all moving there? Just trying to keep up with my group... :baby:

This is the July Jelly Beans thread. The name just hasn't changed yet :flower:

This thread will just change names to Jellybeans, Celesse has asked me to move the thread to my name but the admin I asked hasn't responded yet.

Good luck with your scan today Brandi (I seem to think you said today, I have baby brain already) and anyone else with scans today or this week.

Off to work for me this morning and my stomachs turning at the smells on the bus. Everyone always seems to reek :(

Thank you! It's in about 5 hours.

Unsure about scanners but if they posed a threat, they wouldn't advise it but as far as I'm aware, pregnant ladies do go through them as they can fly up to 6 months?

Brandi, yes it was Tasha. I'm friends with her on facebook, she's amazing! The twins are now 2.5, then the older two are at school or preschool, I believe. Must be tough some days!!

Wow! That's gone by quickly!

AFM, I went to bed early last night because I felt really sick...almost a flu-like sick. I woke up at midnight and threw up both lunch and dinner, and felt better after, and took a while to get back to sleep. I thought at first it might be a flu, but I have no fever or chills, or aches. Now that it's been 5 hours though, I'm feeling slightly nauseous again. Gagging a bit, but hungry. Just afraid to eat in case I throw up again. I HATE throwing up.

I know we are in different countries, Brandi, but it seems the same type of bug is doing the rounds! Must be that time of year. We just got over TWO of the bloody things! Hope you feel better soon.

9 weeks! I have a feeling this is going to go a bit too fast for my liking! I felt my DD at 14 weeks so I may have another 5 weeks til I feel movemt or flutters at least. Eek!

I think so. I know there is a possibility of it being a flu still, because my daughter's daycare provider just got over it on the weekend, and now her girls have it. She's pregnant too and due 5 days before me. I RARELY get fevers. The last time was when I had mastitis in the middle of a heatwave in July. I KNEW it was a fever without checking because who shivers in a heatwave? Before that, I was in 6th grade and had a stomach flu.

If it is a stomach flu, it's my 4th one this year. Hopefully just morning sickness kicking in though.

Good Luck with your scan today Brandi,

I am having mine tomorrow morning.

I have now gotten piles, from my runny tummy that I have been having.

And im finally getting my pregnancy pillow, so that I can sleep better, because right now it is just darn awkward....

I need to go to the chemist, to get me something for the piles as it is very painful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->