July Jelly Beans!! 2014!

Keeping fingers crossed Sailorgirl,
Please let us know... Hugs...

Twinmommy - I'm definitely no expert - having not had a baby yet...But 5 weeks is still early for ms anyway from what i've read?? I didn't feel nausea until the start of my 7th week. And my symptoms get better or worse day by day...even the morning and evening are different. It's not like a linear progression of everything being fine and then getting worse and worse...which was what i'd thought it would be.

Sailor - I hope everything turns out ok for you. Bleeding is an awful thing to experience, but it isn't always an immediate indication of mc. Hope you're ok and have lots of support where you are X

I had no sickness with my first, a little bit for my second. My previous pregnancy was quite bad, this one however, is the worst!!! I was hoping my body might actually have a clue of what's going on, by now, and give me a break :haha: I'm laughing but I haven't left my bed all day :(

Sailorgirl hope all has gone well at your appointment. My fingers are crossed.

I have hypothyrodism and am on thyroxine and taking prenatal vitamins. Hypothyroid during pregnancy if left untreated can cause miscarriage. That's all I know about it.

Cramping is kicking back in today but no bleeding so it sounds like everything is just stretching.

Sailors, I hope all is ok and the bleeding isnt a mc. sending big hugs. Update us when you can xx

My symptoms came and went last week but this week at 6 weeks I am feeling sick all day every day. Exactly the same as my last pregnancy. I was sick for 4 weeks and it went away at 10 weeks so I am hoping I am as lucky this time. Sending hugs and get well vibes to everyone who has morning sickness. I haven't even been sick but just feeling sick and ill all day is awful. Xx

Was wondering shall we do a list of all of us and our due dates? Maybe on the front page? Would be fun to see! And thanks for the banner, I'll add mine when I'm not on my iPad ad it's hard to copy and paste, but it's so cute!!

Hi ladies. The app went ok but my doc told me they wont scan until 7 weeks. So its going to be a long few days before a definite answer. For now I need b3d rest and to keep an eye on the bleeding. If it doesnt get worse, or if it slows they said theres still a chance everything will be ok. Just got to keep hoping I suppose. Thanks everyone for your good wishes.

Xxx

How did your scan go Cheska?

My scan went well. We saw the arms, legs, and all important heartbeat. Bean measured 230mm. Gynae said that was normal for how far long I am, but when I had a quick look on the NHS website it says that 230mm is normally the size for 9 weeks. I do hope I am further along than I expected, I have always suspected that I ovulated early. Hopefully I will know more when I have my next scan on 19th December. I am having one more private scan before Christmas as the national healthcare system won't be scanning me until after Christmas (and don't do nucal scans) and I really want to break the news to my family when I go back home to visit them!

Once my gynae e-mails me my scan pics I will share :)

Cally or you am just have a long baby !!

Sailors, I do hope the bleeding clears up. I read positive stories on here. What colour is the bleed?

Callipygous - i think your further along then 7 + mine is 130mm

My scan went really good :) beanie measures 7+4 and by my dates should be 7+5 so I'm happy with that. Just looked like a kidney bean - no proper arms or legs yet but a lovely fluttering heart !

Sailors I hope everything's ok. Hold tight. I've had early bleeding with previous pregnancies and all was fine x

She did an abdominal scan which I was not expecting so had a totally empty bladder :s

Awesome Cheska! It's amazing how much they change from one week to another in the first trimester. And especially if it was abdominal then it's bound to look like a kidney bean. I'm 8+1 so I guess I didn't measure far off. My hubby is 6'4" so perhaps his genes are having an effect already! :haha:

Noo they didn't offer me one :( booo! My next scan is also 19th dec, asked if I could sneak one in before crimbo x

I can't figure how to get the jelly beans siggy that sun flower made. Tried copying and pasting what's on the front page. Anyone shed some light for me - pretend your talking to an 88 yr old x

Ahh there was a code that Sun_Flower posted somewhere, you just copy and paste it in the same way you do with tickers. Although you need to removed the *s for it to work.

And that's hilarious Cheska, what are the chances? My next scan is on the 19th too! We'll be scan buddies again :haha:

Ahh there was a code that Sun_Flower posted somewhere, you just copy and paste it in the same way you do with tickers. Although you need to removed the *s for it to work.

And that's hilarious Cheska, what are the chances? My next scan is on the 19th too! We'll be scan buddies again :haha:

It's a bit scary haha. They were at the same time today also :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"