July Jelly Beans!! 2014!

I had a non pregnancy scan a few years ago. I'm pretty sure I didn't have to drink x

Mine was empty bladder too.

I'm coming down with either a throat infection or a cold. What's the verdict on throat lozenges and butternup syrup

I'm 9 weeks tomorrow so I have my fingers crossed I'll find something but it's just a cheap angelsounds one so I'm not convinced.

I found DS with Angelsounds at 9+1, so hopefully you'll find yours. :thumbup:

I found my baby again this morning within about 2 minutes! :happydance: Mine is about half way between top of pubic hair and the pubic bone, so not too low and not too high. I don't angle my doppler down towards cervix - just point it straight down onto my skin.

Callypygous - yep empty bladder for vaginal scan. :thumbup:

Sorry for everyone suffering with sickness. If you feel that you can't cope I would suggest seeing your GP. I'm feeling 99% better now on Cyclizine and looking forward to a relatively normal day.

Hopefully my first scan will be an internal haha. I think it will as I have a wonky womb x

Anyone had baby dreams yet?

After I went back to sleep, I dreamt that I had a baby boy.

All my ultrasounds so far have started with an abdominal one, so full bladder, and about 5-10 minutes in, they have me empty for a transvaginal. Probably best to call the clinic and find out.

Definitely empty for internal scan callypygous. What times yours??? Eeekkk feeling nervous now. Mines in two hours!

Love the banner sun flower. As I'm a bit of a technophobe I'm not sure how to get it.

Hi Cheska, my scan is in 20 minutes. So excited/nervous! Can't wait to hear how yours goes :)

Cant wait to see all ya'll scans.
Empty bladder for transvaginal....

AFM, today I have the runs again...ARG! Every time I get nauseous then I go to do a number 2... :-(

Hi ladies :) hope you are all feeling well. Sorry to hear so of you have such bad nausea.

I have a question. I know 5 weeks is still very early but my symptoms are all gone. Not as tired the breats aren't as sore and the peeing isn't as frequent. I haven't ha any ms yet which I should be grateful for but I'm a worry wort and I feel like I'm not even preggo. Did any of you have symptoms cease? When did the bad ms kick in? I had my twins almost 7 years ago and I completely forget. Anyways off to work. :( hope you all have a great day!!!!!

Oh no sailorsgirl, fingers crossed for you. I hope it's just a light bleed and nothing serious. :hugs:

twinmommy, I also had a couple of almost symptomless days when I hit about 5 weeks. They tend to fluctuate. MS usually kicks in at about 6 weeks, but sometimes even later. It only got bad for me at 7 weeks.

Starting to wonder whether this is a sickness bug AGAIN or MS? It is evil. I've been in bed all day, my legs are aching and as soon as I stand, I feel sick. There's been a sickness bug in my house again and I'm wondering whether t is that, as I get the odd stomach cramp too? Whatever it is, I want it over ASAP! Never felt so miserable.

Anybody hypothyroid? I think I read something about taking prenatal vits and thyroid medication together.... But can not remember what it said? :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->