July Jelly Beans!! 2014!

Hello ladies. I had my first apt last Tuesday. Nothing eventful, just getting things rolling on insurance. No scan. Not even sure when my first scan would be.

Morning sickness has been pretty horrible for weeks now. But has lessened in the last few days. I think it's because I'm at my mom's and eating more frequently grazing on everything lol. I hope everyone else is feeling well.

Happy Thanksgiving to those celebrating :)

Happy thanksgiving to our US bump buddies. X

Nagazim - I had terrible nausea (not sick) and it eased over the weekend them we all got sick with a bug tues, only just starting to feel a bit more human. Not sure what's being caused by beanie. Glad your feeling a bit better by eating - carry on your allowed to and happy thanksgiving hope your having an Amazimo time x

Sailor - Good luck hun xxx

Gypseymama - how are you?

Sounds exciting some scans happening everywhere and I also can't find the link for the jelly beans either???

AFM - My dr just rung and wants me to start reducing some of my medication for my hyperemesis (severe morning sickness - like Kate Middleton had!) I said I'm not comfortable with that yet, even though I'm actually sitting up and not lying in bed al day now they make me feel half human!

I can actually feel a bump when I cup my hand on my pelvic area.
YAY! :happydance:

Have scan on Monday nervous but excited too - I had a scan at this time last time I was pregnant and I had a mmc (missed miscarriage) I had no bleeding at all but started to feel better like I do now so am a bit nervous!

I never get my scan photos on the day either they always send a disc out :winkwink:

The codes are a few pages back... Maybe they could be added to the front page? Xx

Has anyone had a summer baby before? Do you bring your baby home in a sleeper or in a summery outfit?

My daughter was born in April and we had a weird hot spell. Was 28c. I just bought her home in a baby grow, no vest or anything, I took a cellular blanket but didn't need it.

I feel super irritable tonight. I just can't be bothered to deal with anything. It's still an hour and a half to bedtime, and my kids are driving me nuts. I can't stand to hear "Mommy" again, and even indoor voices are too loud and sound like yelling.

Ugh...I just wanna sleep.

My one-sided sore throat and ear aren't helping any either...

I still can't find my baby with the Doppler I think I'm just rubbish at it lol my placenta is loud though and I can always hear my heart beat really loudly too, maybe that's too loud to hear the baby through it? :shrug:

Also I've still not heard anything from my midwife yet!! I'm suppose to have an appointment at 10 weeks which is Thursday! I'm going to try and get through to her directly I'm worried I won't get my scan before Christmas.

Brandi first baby for me but here in England we have temperamental weather lol is I will take a few options (summer outfit, sleeper, vests) it could be cold or hot we never know until the actual day most of the time :haha:

Summer babye here - right in a drought actually. A thin all in one, hat and a blanket should do the trick

someone wrote on here about writing our due dates on the front what a great idea! I'm due 6th July.

so EXCITED for a summer baby. I had my twins on New Year's Eve in the dead of winter....travelling with babe will be so much more pleasant in the warm weather :)

Sailors- fingers, toes and all crossed for you! Just take it easy, try not to stress and most of all be kind to yourself!

All these scans are so exciting, can't wait for more photos! I still have a while to go until mine and am so impatient! I feel pretty good tonight other than the sore bbs and extreme exhaustion. I turn 6 weeks tomorrow and have felt increasing episodes of hypersensitive smell, food aversions, bloat, gas and nausea this last week also I am still having a fair amt of cramping although I know some of it is gas :growlmad: sound familiar to anyone??

Happy Turkey Day to all my fellow Americans! And thank you everyone for the well wishes for the holiday!

I love the idea of a new front page banner! July 25th is when my peanut is due to arrive!

so EXCITED for a summer baby. I had my twins on New Year's Eve in the dead of winter....travelling with babe will be so much more pleasant in the warm weather :)

I don't get a summer baby. We will be in winter here in Australia. Not sure if I like the idea of it or not but I guess it's a little too late for that :haha::winkwink:

Hi ladies.

My EDD is 25th July at this stage but I have my dating scan next friday.

Im in Australia too so its a winter baby for me.

My husband's daughter was born on the 29th July so he should have some idea, although that will have been 9 years ago by then. Plus as has been said the weather here changes hourly so I'll probably pack lots of options.
I forgot to try with my Doppler last night which now feels so silly, I was just in such a grotty mood because I think I have a throat infection. Going to the pharmacist this morning to find out what I can take.
9 weeks today! :D

I love the sparkly banner!!!

This thread moves sooooo quick!

X

Zoie, I couldn't find the heartbeat last night yet I've heard it before. Like you I could hear the whooshing of the placenta and I really do think it's on the front of my uterus, masking babies heartbeat. It IS very early, still.

I actually feel normal today, in guessing yesterday was a bug/virus. It was awful. My son has an inset day today so we are off to a soft play. Yay (!)

I think we need to post more and over take the June thread on number of posts!!

Off for a scan (again) this morning. This will be scan number 3. Hopefully the empty sac will be disappearing and the clot will be going. Although the amount of spotting I'm continuing to have I'm not all that optimistic about the clot being gone.

Good luck Celesse!

TwinMummy...I can imagine how much easier carrying a summer baby around will be...especially with that amount of snow you guys just got dumped with in the last week, lol.

Up at stupid o'clock again...blah. Gotta make lunches and get clothes out for my kidlets before they go to school. Got called in for work today for 4 hours but won't complain about extra money.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->