06830_20131128192423_001 (1)cropped.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 4
  • 06830_20131128192423cropped.jpg
    06830_20131128192423cropped.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 6
  • 06830_20131128192424_001cropped.jpg
    06830_20131128192424_001cropped.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 4
Aww love seeing all the scans :) eight weeks today for me :) I'm due on the 11th of July at the minute, obviously that'll be subject to change at my 12 week scan. Hope everyone in the US had a great thanksgiving xx

How awesome is that pics!!!!
I cant wait for my next scan now.... Teary eyed today.
We having a winter baby....

Bloomin DH had me in a panic when he started asking what the black patches were behind the baby's head and at the front of it. I'm just hoping if the Gynae saw anything that looked obviously concerning that he would have said something.

I'm in a slight panic. It's nearly 5:30am and the last business day of the month. My daughter's disability cheque is supposed to be in my bank account already and it's not there...at all. Been refreshing for a good hour now and no sign of it. I haven't even gotten her benefit card in the mail yet. She NEEDS that to be in today.

OMG someone tell me to relax.

Brandi - I don't know anything about US disability system - Is it possible it's delayed because of thanksgiving holiday?? Can you give them a call at 9?

Cally - I just tried to find where i first read this but can't - in essence it said that the structure of the head at first appears dark because the brain is only just forming....so just before now you may have seen more of a black mass where the head is....and now the brain is starting to fill in? It's a guess based on what i read but if you're really worried a doctor or ob could help interpret the scan... must say though your scan is amazingly clear! mine was much more blurry x

Come on monday! I want my scan!! At least we have stuff to do this weekend like get ourchristmas trees and a kids holiday party.

I'm in Canada, so it shouldn't be delayed because of that. I know that they recently made changes to welfare and adult disability to take effect October 1 (a bunch of increases), but her October cheque was NOT affected at all and came in on time (3:07am October 31). It's 5:40am now and STILL nothing.

I found that the city of Toronto issued their cheques on the 26th of November, direct deposit, and I live an hour from there, but definitely did not get her cheque in on the 26th, nor have I seen her benefit card in the mail, or heard of any cancellation or changes to her benefits.

This cheque is the difference between rent and medications (not covered by her benefit card) and being evicted and an increase in seizures.

GAH!

Tymegnim originally from the mother city too ;) so as a july baby i was a winterbaby. Here in Holland ive had two summer babies going onto my third :) i brough all my babies home in a all in one baby grow in their seat, with a blanket extra if needed.

Where about did you stay in the Mother City??

My mom, actually walked to hospital when she was in labor with me, and then 2 hours after she gave birth to me, walked right home,

So I am hoping that i will have an easy winter baby :)

Scan went well. Baby measuring a day ahead at 9+1. And the empty sac has finally worked out it hasn't got a baby in it and is starting to collapse. Next scan in 2 weeks at 11weeks. I'll pop a pic up later.

I'm not looking forward to a summer baby. DS was a winter baby and I could snuggle him up in my coat. I imagine having a summer baby is very sweaty, both at the end of pregnancy and when they are constantly wanting to be attached to you feeding. Thankfully OH invested in an air con system last year.

Think I've definitely picked up a winter bug, I feel rotten! On a happier note I'm cashing up my bump fund and moving it to a bigger money box once it's in notes tonight, last count I had £50 quid and I know at least another £25 has gone in :D

Tymeg well not in the city itself i lived in milnerton/tableview/edgemead

What a relief, Celesse! Glad to see the problem sac is in reabsorption mode! :thumbup:

What amazing scans! So clear too! I can't wait for mine.

Sorry for all the worry, Brandi! Hang in there :flower:

Hi ladies.

My EDD is 25th July at this stage but I have my dating scan next friday.

Im in Australia too so its a winter baby for me.

We are bump buddies! I am due on 7/25 also!! Great to have someone at my exact day! How are you feeling?

Found out why her cheque isn't in...her worker forgot to put my notice of assessment from 2012 into her file, so the system froze her account. I have resent the notice of assessment, but it's still gonna be 24-48 business hours before I'll see the money come in.

My mom's gonna see if she can spot me for the birthday party until it comes in, and then I resend what she paid for the party. That way, my kids and I don't get evicted and I don't have to cancel a 27-kid birthday party.

has anyone had an trans vaginal scan before? My doctor has referred me to have an early scan and its said on the paperwork that itll most likely be trans vaginal. Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->