July Jelly Beans!! 2014!

Work today for me. My kids are going to the parade with their dad this evening, after his family celebrates my son's birthday...on one condition. My kids need to clean up their playroom and pick toys to give to boys and girls who don't have any...and "Santa" wrote a letter and left it on the kitchen table saying so. So we'll see if my ex isn't a complete lazy bum and actually makes them do it. If not, they have to be home on time, and not get the extra two hours I offered.

Anyway, work starts in half an hour, so I'll chat you ladies later!

I'm writing my save the date cards for our wedding next year. We booked it just before we got pg. Its next dec so 5 months to get into a dress! Went for it with the banner!

Hi Ladies. I've not had a scan yet, but going with 21st July for now.

I've been sooo tired and the nausea is horrid, with DD I was just sick all the time and can't remember this fatigue.

How's everyone doing? X

Anyone else's boobs really veiny? I am definitely going to have to get a new bra, getting very uncomfortable x

Anyone else's boobs really veiny? I am definitely going to have to get a new bra, getting very uncomfortable x

I only wear a bra when I leave the house :blush: My boobs are so sore, I cannot bear to wear one for a moment longer than I have to.

X

yeah Toffee, my boobs look like water melons, and very veiny, definately need a new bra asap.

Mine have stopped being so sore now. Kinda freaking out as my symptoms have disappeared exactly like my MMC I had. I know it can happen around now but I also know it can be a sign of something else. I see my midwife next Friday, I'll raise my concerns then! Not that much can be done, in all honesty.

Got off work early and sitting down to some hockey. Sooooo exhausted though so not sure how much I'll be watching, lol.

I had put a request into the blinkie section the same day the Jelly Bean banner was posted. Someone got back to me today. It's quite cute, take a look:

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/b...347-july-jelly-beans-2014-a.html#post30696963

Hope you ladies are doing well. Off to fold laundry too.

Got off work early and sitting down to some hockey. Sooooo exhausted though so not sure how much I'll be watching, lol.

I had put a request into the blinkie section the same day the Jelly Bean banner was posted. Someone got back to me today. It's quite cute, take a look:

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/b...347-july-jelly-beans-2014-a.html#post30696963

Hope you ladies are doing well. Off to fold laundry too.

That is super cute!

Hope you've all had wonderful Saturdays. I've run a craft fair and am exhausted. My cold's crept up on me now and I feel rotten, wondering if it might be a chest infection.
I've sent the hubby out now to his friends so I can have a quiet night.

Does anyone else have incredibly itchy nipples? My right nipple is so itchy its waking me up during the night, it also never seems to 'go down' :(

my biggest complaints right now are:
Lack of energy and lack of something nice I enjoy to drink.

How is everyone feeling?

Thanks ladies, no symptoms at all just hungry a little more often other than that nothing.

Muma - I can't find nice stuff to drink either...just water, though I did like the limon flavoured pelligrino drink I tried the other day.

I am going shopping today to try and find some comfortable clothes. The last week or so, my clothes seem to have shrunk :dohh: especially my jeans. I am drinking a lot of water due to feeling so thirsty so i think it may just be bloat but I guess I will be ditching my regular jeans in a couple of months anyway so may as well start buying some bits and pieces now.

Out of interest, what do you ladies plan on wearing when your regular wardrobe gets a little snug? When I had DS1, I think I lived in leggings and had one great pair of maternity jeans but my job at the time came with a uniform and they provided maternity wear too. Now my job is different and is a lot more senior so I usually wear suits, tailored dresses etc to work. I have a feeling I won't get to the end of First Tri wearing these. :nope:
X

I'm doing the same thing this weekend! I bought a nice, warm coat several sizes too big, a new bathrobe and some tights. I also bought a belly band so I can keep wearing my jeans, just unbuttoned!! :thumbup:

Target and Old Navy have some sweater dresses, shirts and skirts that look nice plus great prices right now. I want to buy but at the same time I'm nervous! It's so early still. How do all of you deal with that? That should I go ahead or wait for a bit?

It's my daughters second birthday tomorrow so today will involve a whole lot of running around, planning, organising, and wrapping. As much as I hope she enjoys it all, I will be happy tomorrow night when it's all finished with, lol!

Happy Birthday Eden! :cake:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"