July Jelly Beans!! 2014!

I finally sucked it up and ordered my maternity uniform at work. My pants are already WAY too tight, I barely fit into my regular uniform this morning, lol.

The conversation with my manager went something like this:

Me: Rhys, I think I need a new uniform soon
Rhys: What's wrong with your current one?
Me: I'm pregnant. I'm outgrowing it.
Rhys: Oh, I heard something about that, but no confirmation.

So, I guess he had thought that me telling three other managers, and everyone else at work already talking about it was just rumours, lmao.

So, I should have comfortable, fitting pants by the end of next week.

Linny I know - wish I could just tolerate water - would make life a lot easier.

Have you tried flavored water? I use to be like you I can't stand drinking plain water but I told myself it's good for the little one and sucked it up and drink about 64-80 ounces a day :/ I hate it makes me gag sometimes lol

I'm writing my save the date cards for our wedding next year. We booked it just before we got pg. Its next dec so 5 months to get into a dress! Went for it with the banner!

congrats x two! December is a great month to get married! :wedding::yellow:

I'm tired where i don't want to do anything but not tired enough to nap. I feel so blah! Anyone else?

Glad it's not just me with crazy itchy nipples. I also coughed earlier and it hurt all through my left side of my uterus, it scared me a little.

Anyone else's boobs really veiny? I am definitely going to have to get a new bra, getting very uncomfortable x

I only wear a bra when I leave the house :blush: My boobs are so sore, I cannot bear to wear one for a moment longer than I have to.

X

Same! But when I brush my teeth or hair...they hurt so much. My wife was laughing at me when she walked in and found me holding my bbs with one arm and brushing my teeth with the other!:haha:

Has anyone had like these random twinges when they get up or turn, around the pelvic area?

Got off work early and sitting down to some hockey. Sooooo exhausted though so not sure how much I'll be watching, lol.

I had put a request into the blinkie section the same day the Jelly Bean banner was posted. Someone got back to me today. It's quite cute, take a look:

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/b...347-july-jelly-beans-2014-a.html#post30696963

Hope you ladies are doing well. Off to fold laundry too.

That banner is cute :baby:

Has anyone had like these random twinges when they get up or turn, around the pelvic area?

Yep I have had that quite a lot, more so if I move too quickly or when I stand up after sitting/laying down for a while.

I believe it's perfectly normal, just everything stretching etc I guess :shrug:

X

Yep I have had that quite a lot, more so if I move too quickly or when I stand up after sitting/laying down for a while.

X

Thank you :) makes me feel better. Same here, I get them more if I've been sitting for a while and then stand up. When do you ladies go in for your ultrasounds? I went in for one on the 20th because I had some yellowish mucousy discharge and my next one is Friday to see that everything is going OK.

My little guy is turning 5 tomorrow. A friend from work has a cake business and made this cake for my son. He's a HUGE Canucks fan (NHL Hockey for those in the UK). He's gonna LOVE this!

Attachments

• IsaiahsCake.jpg
    IsaiahsCake.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 1

X

Thank you :) makes me feel better. Same here, I get them more if I've been sitting for a while and then stand up. When do you ladies go in for your ultrasounds? I went in for one on the 20th because I had some yellowish mucousy discharge and my next one is Friday to see that everything is going OK.

Not till 12/9... Soo frustrating! :growlmad:

I had one four days ago and saw a heartbeat. Next ultrasound is on December 5.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->