July Jelly Beans!! 2014!

Has anyone had like these random twinges when they get up or turn, around the pelvic area?

Yep I have had that quite a lot, more so if I move too quickly or when I stand up after sitting/laying down for a while.

I believe it's perfectly normal, just everything stretching etc I guess :shrug:

X

Thank you :) makes me feel better. Same here, I get them more if I've been sitting for a while and then stand up. When do you ladies go in for your ultrasounds? I went in for one on the 20th because I had some yellowish mucousy discharge and my next one is Friday to see that everything is going OK.

Not till 12/9... Soo frustrating! :growlmad:

Good luck it'll be here before you know it :)

I was 6w1d when I saw it...but I didn't hear it. The tech didn't measure how fast it was either, but it was there, and I'm two days away from getting out of the week I miscarried twice in. I can breathe on Monday.

No scan until 12 weeks so January. I'm struggling this time with having a lo so not being able to rest as much, even tho hubby has been great today. Anyone else feeling a bit sorry for themselves?! I just feel so sick and so tired all of the time. It's miserable xx

I was 6w1d when I saw it...but I didn't hear it. The tech didn't measure how fast it was either, but it was there, and I'm two days away from getting out of the week I miscarried twice in. I can breathe on Monday.

Good luck Hun, I'll be praying for you :)

My little guy is turning 5 tomorrow. A friend from work has a cake business and made this cake for my son. He's a HUGE Canucks fan (NHL Hockey for those in the UK). He's gonna LOVE this!

Happy Birthday Isaiah! :cake:

How did you get the code for the new banner?

Has anyone had like these random twinges when they get up or turn, around the pelvic area?

Welcome tooth fairy!

I'm so glad I'm not the only one getting these. I find it happens when I'm sleeping like if I stretch or roll over its a weird feeling.

No scan until 12 weeks so January. I'm struggling this time with having a lo so not being able to rest as much, even tho hubby has been great today. Anyone else feeling a bit sorry for themselves?! I just feel so sick and so tired all of the time. It's miserable xx

I feel the same way. DH has really been great helping out with out dd so i'm grateful!!

Yeh it's so much harder second time isn't it when you can't just nap when you want. I feel like I could sleep for a year! X

My little guy is turning 5 tomorrow. A friend from work has a cake business and made this cake for my son. He's a HUGE Canucks fan (NHL Hockey for those in the UK). He's gonna LOVE this!

Happy Birthday Isaiah! :cake:

How did you get the code for the new banner?

She posted it in the Blinkie thread. https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v146/simplysweetmelodies/JellybeanBabys.gif

[IMG*]https://img.photobucket.com/albums*/v146/simplysweetmelodies/JellybeanBabys.gif[/*IMG]

Just take the stars out

What an amazing cake!

Thanks! She does an AMAZING job! He's soooooo going to love it!

Tonight, I'm making my Homemade Garlic Chicken Noodle soup. It's my go-to soup when I feel sick. Mmmmmm smells so good. Should be ready in about 10 minutes. I could eat it every day.

It a my daughter Eden's second birthday in the morning too :)

That blinkie is really cute, but it's not spelled correctly... The plural of baby is babies so it should be Jellybean Babies not babys? Xx

Happy Birthday to your little girl, Eden!

It was made over in the Blinkies/Siggy's forum. I make the post the same night you made the Jellybean banner and she posted back today.

Yeah I saw your post over there, it's cool someone replied, the one I made was only a quick five minute thing. I don't mind which one we use, but that one does need the spelling changed :) xx

I think astraloree has requested the spelling be changed :thumbup:

Both of them are very cute!

yes I feel blah all day, no energy at all, tired all day but awake half the night even with Phenergan.
Tries flavoured water the smell of it makes me gag now lol.
I think we may look like we are from different forums if we all use different banners :shrug: I dunno what do you all think?

yes I feel blah all day, no energy at all, tired all day but awake half the night even with Phenergan.
Tries flavoured water the smell of it makes me gag now lol.
I think we may look like we are from different forums if we all use different banners :shrug: I dunno what do you all think?

Oh darn it! lol. Yea, I would have to agree. Both of the banners are nice, I wouldn't mind using either one.

It a my daughter Eden's second birthday in the morning too :)

That blinkie is really cute, but it's not spelled correctly... The plural of baby is babies so it should be Jellybean Babies not babys? Xx

Lol! I am so glad I am not the only one with spelling pet peeves!! :happydance:

Hi everyone, I haven't managed on much so far so a bit behind with the posts! This will be my second baby and already I am feeling bloated and my clothes tight, I just wondered when all you ladies felt the need to start wearing maternity clothes? I can see me needing to be in mine a lot sooner that when I had my son, I think with him it was 12-1 weeks I started to wear them!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->