July Jelly Beans!! 2014!

Fixed

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v146/simplysweetmelodies/jellybeanbabies.gif

[IMG*]https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v146/simplysweetmelodies*/jellybeanbabies.gif[/*IMG]

I finally allowed myself to indulge in sushi. Oh how I missed it sooo bad. I had nothing with raw fish like I usually would but it did the trick. Anything you have had to give up and been craving like a mad woman????

Hi everyone, I haven't managed on much so far so a bit behind with the posts! This will be my second baby and already I am feeling bloated and my clothes tight, I just wondered when all you ladies felt the need to start wearing maternity clothes? I can see me needing to be in mine a lot sooner that when I had my son, I think with him it was 12-1 weeks I started to wear them!

Oh I'm so bloated. Like uncomfortable. I think it's because I have a hard time going to the bathroom, I don't know if that's your issue but more water is supposed to make you more regular and get rid of some of that bloating. Good luck :)

Hi everyone, I haven't managed on much so far so a bit behind with the posts! This will be my second baby and already I am feeling bloated and my clothes tight, I just wondered when all you ladies felt the need to start wearing maternity clothes? I can see me needing to be in mine a lot sooner that when I had my son, I think with him it was 12-1 weeks I started to wear them!

Spent about $200 this weekend on maternity wear. I despise being uncomfortable. This is my first pregnancy and so far, I am already feeling the need... :wacko:

It's so easy to spend a lot of money on maternity clothes. Why do they make them so darn expensive?!?!

Cuz they know that's where they can make money.

Same with special needs items. The prices are highly jacked up. My oldest is around 29lbs at 6 years old, and while she can be out of a car seat in a year and a half, she's nowhere near the 80lbs weight limit to leave a seat.

So, looking into a car seat that will grow with her, cuz she could potentially end up being 12 years old and still in a car seat, I was looking at $1200.

Hi ladies,

What's the URL for the new banner?

Thank you

Hi ladies,

Thank you

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v146/simplysweetmelodies/jellybeanbabies.gif

Hi ladies,

Thank you

Oops! Just take the * out!

https*://img.photobucket.com/albums/v146/simplysweetmelodies/jellybeanbabies.gif[*/IMG]

Hooray, much better :) you need to make sure you fiddle around with your signatures now as because its quite square it might push some people over the signature size limit (hence why my tickers are in a spoiler tag)

Aww it's super cute! I popped over to that post to thank Sweetmelodies. It's a really cute design.

And thanks Sun_Flower for taking the time to do the first banner.

That is an awesome cake Brandi!

Welcome tooth_fairy!

Hope everyone and their nipples are ok today! Mine aren't itchy, just super sensitive - which isn't such a bad thing at the mo :haha:

Off to buy a bra on Monday though, these bad boys are busting themselves outa prison and need some reigning in. :haha:

Well ladies I have my 12week scan on the 23rd. How exciting and we have decided we are telling our family's xmas day. Putting a copy of the US pic in a card and have from our family and BABY

I've got red blood when I wipe :( I mentioned a few post back about losing my symptoms and now a bit of blood is on the paper after wiping. Why does this shit always happen on a weekend ;(

JakeMummy....oh no, I'm sorry about the blood and lack of symptoms. I'll be praying it's not a mc and just random spotting that some women have when they are pg.

Welcome Tooth fairy.

It's official that my regular jeans are too uncomfortable to wear even with the hair band trick! I will definitely be shopping for some leggings and tops ASAP! My pre pregnancy clothes are way to fitted to be wearing with all the spillage I've got going on...worse than muffin top, lol. Still no sickness just occasional acid reflux. I've found I like to put lime juice in my water to help me drink more of it during the day as nothing seems to really quinch my thirst.

Hop everyone has had a good weekend. Look forward to seeing scan pics and hearing dr appt updates from those who have them this week. Ya know we should post pics of our belly bumps too. I always like to see how others look with their baby bumps. Love the July siggie and will add it when I am not on my iPad.

I've had a missed miscarriage before and this is following the same route. Ugh. I'm calling antenatal tomorrow to see if I can get a scan, if I do, I'm not expecting a miracle. I don't even want to look at the screen!

The worst part of this is I'm 50 miles from home with the in-laws, who don't even know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->