July Jelly Beans!! 2014!

Jake, I sure hop you get a scan and it's not a repeat mc.

Hooray, much better :) you need to make sure you fiddle around with your signatures now as because its quite square it might push some people over the signature size limit (hence why my tickers are in a spoiler tag)

I was trying to figure out how to add the spoiler but couldn't figure it out :dohh:

Jakes,

Sending lots of prayers your way, hopefully it is just early bleeding. Good luck hun. :hugs:

tooth, you need the spoiler tags [spoiler*][/*spoiler] and put your text in between...without the stars

Oh Jakes- what a miserable predicament to be faced with! Hang in there sweetie! We are all rooting for you! :hugs:

Sailors- what's happening with you? Is all well? Maybe I missed a post? I know you were having some bleeding issues last week? :flower:

Sassy- I have already been purchasing some maternity gear on the Black Friday specials! Being uncomfortable is the worst :growlmad:

Is anyone else worrying about the loss of symptoms? Seems like I get obsessed with it... :dohh: and am checking all the time... My ms has been on the mild side compared to most I hear... So I am extra sensitive. Plus this is my first pregnancy, so no clue what to expect...

Oh Jakesmummy, how horrible for you. Got my fingers crossed for you, praying that everything will be fine :)

xxx

Also, anyone considering starting a baby book/journal? I have found several I like but am having trouble finding one that caters to a non-traditional family structure...

Sassy- if you are interested, there is one baby book called 'the first 1000 days baby journal'... It's the only one I have found that is not specific to mom and dad labels. Our donor is anonymous and while the baby will have full access to their dad's info at 18, I really do not want to include that info in the baby book. U know?

I worry about it too. I've felt fine since Friday and with how fast paced my job is and all the bending and reaching, I worry so much that there might be something wrong with Freckle. My next ultrasound is Thursday and I'm worried I might not see a heartbeat this time.

I've been cramping a lot yesterday and today, but no blood. If I can make it to tomorrow, I'll be out of the week where I miscarried babies 2 and 3.

I just want out of this stupid trimester. 5 more weeks.

Oh Jakes- what a miserable predicament to be faced with! Hang in there sweetie! We are all rooting for you! :hugs:

Sailors- what's happening with you? Is all well? Maybe I missed a post? I know you were having some bleeding issues last week? :flower:

Sassy- I have already been purchasing some maternity gear on the Black Friday specials! Being uncomfortable is the worst :growlmad:

Is anyone else worrying about the loss of symptoms? Seems like I get obsessed with it... :dohh: and am checking all the time... My ms has been on the mild side compared to most I hear... So I am extra sensitive. Plus this is my first pregnancy, so no clue what to expect...

I am still bleeding but ive been told to wait until tomorrow for a scan. Im not getting too much pain anymore though and the bleeding isnt too heavy yet. Did pass a small clot yesterday though so really not sure what to think.

Xxx

I worry about it too. I've felt fine since Friday and with how fast paced my job is and all the bending and reaching, I worry so much that there might be something wrong with Freckle. My next ultrasound is Thursday and I'm worried I might not see a heartbeat this time.

I've been cramping a lot yesterday and today, but no blood. If I can make it to tomorrow, I'll be out of the week where I miscarried babies 2 and 3.

I just want out of this stupid trimester. 5 more weeks.

I hear you! I think I will be so much less anxious after my scan on 12/9. I have had cramping since conception and have been told that can be perfectly normal as long as there is no bleeding. Don't get me wrong, I am not without symptoms just seems like I have had it easier than others on the board. Plus I am by nature a worrisome lady. :dohh:

I am sure Freckle is just fine. Hang in there :flower:

I am still bleeding but ive been told to wait until tomorrow for a scan. Im not getting too much pain anymore though and the bleeding isnt too heavy yet. Did pass a small clot yesterday though so really not sure what to think.

Xxx

Hmmmm... Well let's think positive. Hopefully it's just early pg bleeding. Maybe the less cramping the better? Fingers, toes and everything crossed for you sweetheart xoxo:hugs:

Hello all, I've been missing again all day. I've been spending time with my husband and seeing my Dad.
I'm cashing up my "bump fund" tomorrow to swap it to notes from change, I'm quite excited. Put my tree up today and it's surrounded by presents.

Hope those with worries feel better soon.

It's quite amazing how this trimester is almost over for a lot of us in here. It feels like yesterday we got our BFP's, and now some of us are only two and a half weeks away from the second trimester.

Amazing!

Thankyou all! Things haven't really changed since earlier, if anything it is less noticeable now but not taking that for granted as I have had a MMC before and recognise the signs! Luckily, I can self refer to the EPAU tomorrow, fingers crossed I can get a scan in the afternoon. But I'm guessing there will be no heartbeat, and f there is, it's a miracle!
Sailors, I'm so sorry you're in a similar situation. It's horrid when it's out of our control. I wish you all the best for your scan :hugs:

I have my scan today..... I had a mmc at this stae and been cramping yesterday and today so a little worried

I have my scan today..... I had a mmc at this stae and been cramping yesterday and today so a little worried[/

Hey Hun,

Hope everything goes well at your scan. I think you should be OK as long as you don't bleed. I actually had cramps for 5 days non stop and then they went away. Doc said it's fine as long as there is no bleeding. I was going to add my cramping actually started because I was eating string cheese every day and the day I stopped eating it the cramps went away so I think no more cheese or milk for me :(

Astra...where did you find the book at? We used sperm bank and donor is anonymous so only info our child would have access this what we have.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->