July Jelly Beans!! 2014!

Hey ladies- I hope everyone's scans continue to go well. I wanted to add when it comes to losing symptoms I am having that off and on. I can go several days without symptoms and then bam! I get really sore nipples or start crying for no reason. I think it is all just part of the fluctuation of our hormones.

I do second how weird it is that some of us are so close to second tri! I still have a month, but it feels good the closer it gets! I cannot believe how fast the time is going. I honestly am really happy by that. This is so stressful for me and I just want to hold my bubs in my arms and know they are safe.

My symptoms have also been on and off and I haven't suffered any MS at all, just a little nausea when I wake up but I think it's more of a sickly/hungry feeling and I feel fine again after breakfast. Other than that, I get occasional headaches that can be quite painful to the point I have almost cried, sore boobs and the odd cramp/stabbing pain when I move too quick. I think the only one that has been pretty consistent is the sore boobs. The relief when I take off my bra after a day at work is unreal lol.

I want to enjoy this pregnancy as I know this will be our second and final baby but man I would so love to be in second tri already!!!

X

I haven't had any morning sickness either. Just a bit of nausea in the morning or evening before I eat. My mom said that she never had morning sickness so I hope I follow her.

My scan was perfect thanks ladies. still at 9w 1d, heard the heart it was 172bpm. Was moving a bit today too wriggling around. Can't wait for the 12 wee one now which is booked the day bfore xmas eve. Such a relief!!! Thanks for al your support xxx

My scan was perfect thanks ladies. still at 9w 1d, heard the heart it was 172bpm. Was moving a bit today too wriggling around. Can't wait for the 12 wee one now which is booked the day bfore xmas eve. Such a relief!!! Thanks for al your support xxx

Yayy, I'm glad it went well :)

Hi Toothfairy, I'm sure we were in the ttc October thread together.? Congrats on your BFP!! Let's hope you have a sticky one!!

Afm, I'm very impatiently awaiting my scan in 2 days. It seems the closer it gets the more impatient I become. Hope all is well with everyone!

Hi Toothfairy, I'm sure we were in the ttc October thread together.? Congrats on your BFP!! Let's hope you have a sticky one!!

Afm, I'm very impatiently awaiting my scan in 2 days. It seems the closer it gets the more impatient I become. Hope all is well with everyone!

Hi, very well could be but I don't remember lol. Thank you, I sure hope so. Hope your scan goes well!

Good luck with upcoming scans. I still haven't had the appointment for my dating scan (12 weeks) and I'm already 9+3! I'm getting impatient. I keep getting sharp, sore pains at either side of my abdomen which keeps freaking me out, I keep getting tempted to try get an extra scan from the EPAU but it'll mean an extra morning or day off work and they must be getting annoyed at the amount of appointments I'm having.

Ive got my first scan this week. Yay.

But today ms hit me hard. I feel awful and have been sick a few times and now my stomach just wont settle. Any tips ladies?

My mum said what worked for her was having a glass of milk and a biscuit before getting up x

Thinking of the ones who are bleeding, and good luck to all of you with your upcoming scans. :hugs:

I´ve woken up today and all I want to do is cry :cry: I had this with my DD aswell. I´m over the moon deep down inside, hormones are so wierd!

Good luck with upcoming scans. I still haven't had the appointment for my dating scan (12 weeks) and I'm already 9+3! I'm getting impatient. I keep getting sharp, sore pains at either side of my abdomen which keeps freaking me out, I keep getting tempted to try get an extra scan from the EPAU but it'll mean an extra morning or day off work and they must be getting annoyed at the amount of appointments I'm having.

The sharp sore pains are normal. It´s round ligament pain. xx

Hey everyone, wanted to say good luck to all those having scans this week. Thinking of you Sailors and Jakesmummy.
I just popped over to another website's forum to check out their board, and oh my. There was so much fighting and online bullying! The last thing you need when pregnant and feeling a little vulnerable. It made me very grateful for the awesome supportive online community that babyandbump is, and especially the July Jelly Beans Mummies! :) (and no I am not being sponsored to type this lol)
Wishing everyone a great start to the week. xxx

Thinking of you, sailors and Jakes!

Gotta go to work now, so just a quick post. I'm a blueberry today!

Hope everyone had a good weekend! I was working :-( boooo.

Good luck to all waiting for their scans x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->