July Jelly Beans!! 2014!

Hi all. I had my scan today. Baby measured 8w 4d at 2.10cm and heart was pumping away at 179bpm! It was really nice to see it all happy in there as this is my longest pregnancy so far and it was the first time I've ever seen the heart beat :happydance:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    102.5 KB · Views: 11
I will be finding out the gender. Means we only have to argue over one name and can get the right clothes sorted.

Just got letter through the door for booking appointment next Tuesday. It says I can go and get a set of notes from my GP surgery. Errr.... no. I'm not walking over to the next estate with two children in tow to get notes they can bring with them. Especially as the more I do, the more I bleed.

Wonder if I could just go an tipex a few things out on the notes from my last pregnancy. I only got as far as booking appointment so it seems pointless filling it all in again when we could just change a few dates.

Hello Everyone! My due date changed from June 19th to July 4th! Please allow me to join you all!

i have to leave in 30 minutes to go to my first scan and i'm really nervous! i don't think i was this nervous with my first. thankfully the dr is in the same building as my husband's work so he'll be able to go with me this time around.
i put on a pair of maternity jeans i bought at old navy over the weekend-why do they make the waistbands so darn tight??? i had a pair from gap and they were so tight, too. i think I might have gone in and snipped the elastic at some point. i prefer the full belly ones but they didn't have those.

Good Morning ladies.
It's a lil after 8am here in Texas. I dont check the board once I leave work so y'all are some chatty cathy's indeed. :comp:
We will definitely be finding out the gender of these babies as they are my wifeys 1st. We will also be having a baby shower as I havent had kids in 11yrs and once again the wifeys 1st kiddos. We are on pins and needles wanting to know what we are having. We already have names picked out for each gender. We've browswed the baby dept at any store we go to ooo'ing and ahh'ing at all the baby stuff, wondering how we'll do the nursery and etc.

I've been one of those fortunate preggo gals who has had no symptoms other than some mild nausea and cramping off and on. Yesterday I had some mild cramping which I hadnt had in a few wks and of course it made me a lil alarmed. I'm staying away from Googe and just keep reassuring myself all is well in there with these babies. I'm not a real tummy sleeper, toss from my back to my side most nights. I'm ready to be in the 2nd tri as well. This 1st tri always seems to drag especially when you find out really early you are preggo like most of us did.

Fab news baby doll love the pics!

Welcome TMM your dates moved a lot.

Good luck pooch, hope everything is hunky dorey in there.

I hope mine doesn't change, it'll mean having to move to the August thread haha. I think it will though x

Luckiy mine has stayed between the 15th , 18th n finally 21st .. Hope it doesn't change next week good luck everyone

The 12 week scan will probably date me 3 days ahead of where I am. At least it did with my first 2. I fully intend to completely ignore that date as an EDD, which should only cause a problem if I reach 41+4 and they think I'm at 42 and want to slice me open..... which won't be happening even at 42 weeks as I'll opt for monitoring.

By the time I read through all the posts I have missed, I have forgotten half of what I have read lol.

I used a Doppler with DS, it was an Angel Sounds one from eBay and worked pretty well. However, I did only start using it from about 16 weeks so I guess the heartbeat would be easy to find by then? I may dig it out in a few weeks and see if I can find this LO. I have a scan on 14th Dec so will give it a go once I have seen the HB on this screen first.

I didn't have a baby shower last time and not sure I will this time either, all our family and friends just brought gifts when Max was born and they came to visit. My family are spread all over the country too so it would take a lot of organising which puts me off immediately lol.

X

Hey Charlie, think I remember you from a thread last year?
I feel far too well to be pregnant. This is my fifth pregnancy and apart from slight nausea I have no symptoms. I should be happy but it's just worrying
Possibly I got pregnant last November and miscarried in January so I got around a bit in that time.

Charlie - You could rent a really good doppler for £10 for the month from ana whiz....might be worth it for peace of mind - cheap and only for 1 month.

Oooh is that a UK service, I shall be looking it up as soon as I press post reply lol. I'd only need it for a month or two until my angelsounds works better. Thank you

Charlie - yep indeedy it's british. The dopplers they rent out are very high end, much more likely to get a good signal. Good luck! x

Finally! Measuring spot on 8+5. HB 179. Placenta was a little to the right side. So based off of Chinese gender and heartbeat it's going to be a girl, placenta location a boy.

Attachments

• IMG_8691.jpg
    IMG_8691.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 16
Pooch - is placenta location on ultrasound not a mirrored image? E.g the photos right would be your left?

Hope everyone is doing well, I'm booking a scan for the next few days, I'm so scared of MMC (I've never had one before but the thought terrifys me) it's sending me a little crazy I'm really ready to see my baby now.

Oh and 10 weeks tomorrow!!!! It's gone quickly!!!

Glad all was ok Pooch. I am 7 weeks today and in 3 weeks quarter of the way through, whoop whoop! Can't wait for my 12 week scan, just want to know all is ok in there <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->