July Jelly Beans!! 2014!

It's not always a mirror image. It depends on how the transducer is placed. Someone on babycenter who is an ultrasound tech made an explanation of it.

https://community.babycenter.com/post/a29739637/hi_turtle-_question_about_ramzi_method

I have my next ultrasound tomorrow and I'm worried. I don't have an instinct that there won't be a heartbeat anymore, I just worry that maybe I'll go on excited just to be disappointed.

Ohh pooch exciting!

My scan notes say right side so mines definitely right, right? I have a bicornuate (not sure on spelling) so it's in the right horn.

Brandi I always feel like that. Let's try and not be worry warts x

I will be nine weeks tomorrow! Have just spent the best part of an hour trying to find the baby's heartbeat with my new Sonoline B doppler to no avail. I think I've found the placenta, which has a swooshing noise and a rate of 120-130 beats per minute, but I can't seem to find the baby's heart beat at all. I will try again in the morning with a full bladder. Has anyone else had trouble finding theirs?

Hi all. I had my scan today. Baby measured 8w 4d at 2.10cm and heart was pumping away at 179bpm! It was really nice to see it all happy in there as this is my longest pregnancy so far and it was the first time I've ever seen the heart beat :happydance:

Great scan! So exciting to see the :baby: heartbeat! Congrats too for making it this far! I know that's a relief!

Can't wait for my scan next Monday!!! :winkwink:

Has anyone else had tummy trouble or cramps after eating cheese or drinking milk?

Astraloree, I am also really conscious of weight gain. I also feel added pressure because I as someone who knows a lot about nutrition, I feel like I need to lead by example if I am ever going to get clients later on, ha ha.

Despite best intentions and buying in loads of veg and fruit, for the last few weeks all I have craved is bland carbs, biscuits - and basically dry food. After seeing that I had gone up 4lbs a week ago, I haven't even weighed myself since because I don't want to know!

On the plus side, my maternity swimsuit arrived in the post this week, so I plan on starting swimming 3-4 times a week as of next week. I'll build it up gradually, and my desire for bland carbs is no longer so strong so aiming on eating a more nutritionally balanced diet from now on.

Thanks for you input, Cally! :flower: Think I am gonna have to toss my scale for a while. Swimming is a great idea. I should start looking for a gym with a saline pool. And hoping my diet will improve and be more balanced in 2nd trimester when I feel better!

Hi,

Yesterday I had the shakes, when I was making the bed, and I was like I need to have some sugar.

I also, have a pounding heart especially when Im laying down.

I am super tired today, can barely keep my eyes open, my tummy is getting big, because someone noticed this morning.....

Dont be to hard on yourself with the weight,

I was always a size 8, and I started picking up weight and could not loose it, or I would loose it, and then just pick it all up again, then I found out I had PCOS, so I went from an 8 to 12, sometimes a 14......

I watch what I eat, but if I have a craving I give into it.....

I want to be happy during this time, and keep baby happy.....

Thanks so much for sharing Tymeg! I appreciate it. It always makes me feel better to hear others with the same issues. The heart pounding is always in the evenings when I am the most tired and the shakes in the morning mostly. :hugs:

Finally! Measuring spot on 8+5. HB 179. Placenta was a little to the right side. So based off of Chinese gender and heartbeat it's going to be a girl, placenta location a boy.

Yay Pooch! Beautiful scan! :hugs:

It's not always a mirror image. It depends on how the transducer is placed. Someone on babycenter who is an ultrasound tech made an explanation of it.

https://community.babycenter.com/post/a29739637/hi_turtle-_question_about_ramzi_method

I have my next ultrasound tomorrow and I'm worried. I don't have an instinct that there won't be a heartbeat anymore, I just worry that maybe I'll go on excited just to be disappointed.

Awww hang in there, fellow worry wart! I am sure all is well with Freckle :baby: :kiss:

Hubby has said I can buy a better Doppler instead of renting then I can resell it afterwards. Keeping an eye on eBay for a good one at a sensible price

That's good news Charlie.

I have to confess, I didn't want to get a doppler as I thought it could possibly cause more worry than relief if I were to not be able to find the heartbeat on occasions. However, for the last couple of days my symptoms have really calmed down. I am no longer so gassy and nauseous, no longer as thirsty as normal, my only preggo symptoms are tiredness (went to bed at 9pm last night!) and sore boobs. If I had a doppler I'd be enjoying this, instead I am now worried.. Unfortunately you can't rent dopplers here :(

Has anyone else had their symptoms calm down around 9 weeks and everything has been fine?

I don't mean to be a worry wart but it's hard not to be!

Google is not my friend!

Just did a quick search for disappearing symptoms at 9 weeks. Felt reassured after reading lots of comments regarding placenta taking over, symptoms calming down towards end of first tri - and lots of women who had also experienced fluctuating symptoms and everything was just fine..

I finish reading this feeling relatively reassured and decide to carry on with my day, when something catches my eye on the bottom of the list of links

Then I look through a whole load of missed miscarriage stories and start feeling worried and sad again.

I've got loads of studying to do, but this first tri has been all consuming. I either feel sick, or I'm worried about NOT feeling sick! You can't win!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->