July Jelly Beans of 2014! *16 pink bumps, 18 blue bumps, 8 yellow bumps** (24 here)

Congratulations Team Pink ladies!

I am halfway today and have my scan in 2 hours. Alone, because hubby is away *gulp*

Ah Tulip good luck, I also hate going alone to my appointments.....

Congrats ladies on the team pink.... :)

So excited for Sunday-we're leaving for florida (a day at disney then clearwater beach) but we're going from average temps of 9 (farenheight) to 86 according to the orlando forecast. I can't wait to see green grass since we've had snow on the ground since November. My daughter is turning two in a week and is obsessed with all things disney-i see myself crying the entire time i'm there (happy tears) as she experiences everything.
I love seeing all of your purchases!! That 's the one thing about having another girl two years after my first-i can't justify buying more stuff and it's been hard. Next weekend there's a huge consignment sale at the fairgrounds here so we'll see how my restraint level is like.

Pooch - I'm sort of in the same situation as I'm having another girl and my daughter is 2 years 2 months - she was born in December though and this one will be born in July so a lot of the sleep suits and outfits my first daughter wore won't be suitable for warmer weather. At least that means I can buy SOME stuff, lol xx

Congratulations on all the team pinks! Seems like the girls really are taking over! x

Thought I'd pop in and say hi I'm due on the 26th July xx

Welcome rics! Added you to the front page.

How'd the ultrasound go Tulip?

So I'm reconsidering Kesler. There are rumours swirling that the player he's named after may be traded next week or at the end of the season. To me, it just seems wrong to name a child after a favourite player on your favourite team if he's not going to be playing for that team anymore.

So, Kesler Benjamin Silas is still the name right now but I'm coming up with backup names too, just in case. I definitely still want Kesler in there, but it might end up being a middle name instead of a first name.

Two considerations are Levi Matthew Kesler, and Gabriel Elliott but no second middle name yet.

Congrats to all the ladies on finding out the genders.

Hope your scan went well Tulip!

Thanks loves, all good this end, measuring pretty bang on at 19+6 but I CBA to change my EDD - let's face it, he won't turn up on either of them!

https://i1134.photobucket.com/albums/m602/tulip1uk/Baby%20Bagel/20140227_153033_zps77947b45.jpg

Astra does that stroller come with carseat and base? We haven't begun really looking at any baby gear as of yet. We plan on doing that in a few wks when we come back from our lil spring break/elopement. We know we want a stroller similar to that one but prefer it come with careseat and base too.

Zoie, that is wonderful y'all are trying again.

Time is dragging by I feel but maybe that is because I haven't done anything to prepare for this baby but grab a onesie here and there! LOL y'all have me feeling like a procrastinator! haha
Yes SassyGee, it fits several models of infant car seats. There is an attachment you purchase separately and it snaps right in. We are probably going with the BOB Britax infant car seat model but it fits at least two other brands. All have extremely high ratings. The stroller is so light you won't believe it! The DW was rolling it all around REI, was cracking me up!!

Congrats to Moltal and Sunflower on the girlies!!

Welcome Rics!!! I'm right behind you by 1 day! :)

We went for a Joie travel system, that's not to say we won't upgrade later but I love it.

Here are a few of things we've gotten so far, we've also gotten a crib, pack n' play and a few more outfits. Thought I'd share

Attachments

• photo 1.jpg
    photo 1.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 5
  • photo 2.jpg
    photo 2.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 3
  • photo 3.jpg
    photo 3.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 2
  • photo 4.jpg
    photo 4.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 2
  • photo 5.jpg
    photo 5.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 2
Tooth- Those outfits are super cute! I have to remind myself to walk away from the clothes because I know so many people will get us clothes.

I have bought a swing/bouncer and a crib so far. I am trying not to buy to much until my baby shower on April 26th. Hopefully by then we will also know where/when we are moving so I can plan to either get stuff before or after.

This year sure is bringing so many changes.

Thank you! These were all gifts from my in-laws and parents, so I haven't spent a penny myself. Now that I've got all the big things, I don't know what to add to the registry LOL.

I will actually be moving in with my parents since DH is moving to Seattle so I've just left everything at their place, poor them.

Good luck with the move, I know so many good things happening this year.

That is fanatastic you have been able to get some of the bigger things as gifts. I have a few things like my ergo and car seat that I am hoping people will get me. But if they don't I have a decent saving's fund.

I forgot to mention we also bought a rocking recliner for the baby's room. I might spend the rest of my pregnancy sleeping in it since it helps my back/hips. :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->