July Jelly Beans of 2014! *16 pink bumps, 18 blue bumps, 8 yellow bumps** (24 here)

That is fanatastic you have been able to get some of the bigger things as gifts. I have a few things like my ergo and car seat that I am hoping people will get me. But if they don't I have a decent saving's fund.

I forgot to mention we also bought a rocking recliner for the baby's room. I might spend the rest of my pregnancy sleeping in it since it helps my back/hips. :haha:

Yes I'm grateful for that. It's always good to have some money tucked away. How nice, I was looking to buy one I think DH would enjoy it more than me lol. What kind of recliner did you buy, if you don't mind me asking?

I have no idea what kind it was. We just went to the furniture store and sat in them all and bought the one we liked. :haha: It is suppose to be delivered on March 8th.

Tooth.

That's the same travel system I got last weekend just different theme.
Did you actually get to "test drive" it before buying.

I absolutely loved it and cant wait to use it. Folds up sooooo easily and its pretty light weight too.

Love the outfits too. Adorable

Tooth.

I absolutely loved it and cant wait to use it. Folds up sooooo easily and its pretty light weight too.

Thank you! Yes, they had it on display and I "drove" it around the store. I love the fact that it folds so easily. What theme did you get?

Busy, and sleepy. Not too horrible though. Filing taxes on Monday so I'll FINALLY be able to get the breast pump I want.

Also coming up with backup names and so far, I like Gabriel James Elliott and Gabriel Elliott Cole, but LOVE Gabriel Elliott Reid. I'm hesitant on Gabriel Elliott Reid though because his initials would then be GERM. My mom says I'm overthinking it.

Busy, and sleepy. Not too horrible though. Filing taxes on Monday so I'll FINALLY be able to get the breast pump I want.

Also coming up with backup names and so far, I like Gabriel James Elliott and Gabriel Elliott Cole, but LOVE Gabriel Elliott Reid. I'm hesitant on Gabriel Elliott Reid though because his initials would then be GERM. My mom says I'm overthinking it.

I like all of those, my favorite has to be Gabriel Elliot Reid. LOL yes maybe just a little bit. How are the other kiddos doing?

I personally wouldn't be bothered by the initials GERM. Our son is going to have the initials CAW. Hubby just loves the idea and is thinking he should get a blackbird tattoo.

My other son's initials are IMP before his last name. Didn't realize that until after his birth, lol

Hey ladies,

Glad you are all doing well.

Tooth those things are adorable.

I got the 1st pair of shoes from ebay yesterday, and the bouncer and other bottles and bibs also arrived yesterday. I was so excited....

I will be getting the cot, compactum, chest of drawers and rocking chair the end of March, so very excited about that....

I decided on the Tommee Tippee breast pump.... So will get that next week.

Baby is laying very weird since last night, on the lower part on the right hand side of my tummy.

And giving me so much pains, I could not sleep properly, and when I went to the loo this morning, I could hardly use it, coz of the pain....

I have my check up on Tuesday I hope everything is OK... :-(

I haven't a clue what pram we are going to get this time..we got the silver cross 3D last time but we sold it as I stopped liking it. This time around I like the icandy peach but trying to find cheaper alternatives as I intend to use my first little ones Cossato as the pushchair!

Tooth.

Thank you! Yes, they had it on display and I "drove" it around the store. I love the fact that it folds so easily. What theme did you get?

The porcupine one. Its brown, blue and red. I love it

Hello ladies,

You are all very quiet.... Hope you are all well....

Not much going on here. I slept for 13 hours and I am still exhausted. I am hoping I am not getting sick but it feels that way.

Not much going on here. I slept for 13 hours and I am still exhausted. I am hoping I am not getting sick but it feels that way.

Oh no, hope you don't get sick. I went out for a bit now back home feel like I have a itchy throat and chilly, so hoping I don't get sick :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->