July Jelly Beans of 2014! *16 pink bumps, 18 blue bumps, 8 yellow bumps** (24 here)

Happy V Day Charlie....

This is my bump at 22 weeks.

I got another pressie at work :happydance:

I am feeling all kinds of sleepy for the past 4 days.... I feel like I could sleep for a week, but when I get home nothing at all, can barely fall asleep...

Attachments

• Cape Town-20140312-00926.jpg
    Cape Town-20140312-00926.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 8
  • Cape Town-20140310-00923.jpg
    Cape Town-20140310-00923.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 4
tymeg-my bump looks very similar! no longer does it disappear in the morning and by night time i feel huge!
I'm in western NY and we had another huge snowstorm yesterday; hopefully it will be our last. I can't wait for spring so I can start taking walks outside.
Last night i officially peed my pants. I was sitting indian style and sneezed and out it came! I was convinced my water broke. Thankfully i was home and not out somewhere!!

Thank Goodness I havent peed my pants yet... I would just die LOL..... I have come very close, especially when Im trying to sleep and really dont want to get up... LOL

Oh man I had baby pushing on my bladder so bad over the weekend that I did pee myself. One of those perks of pregnancy I guess.

As for baby names I agree lol girls are harder than boys sigh .. N family gettin involved not fun . Bleh .. Sucks haha ..

Having a scan anotomy scan on saturday can't wait love seein my busy baby girl ..

How scary that ppl in June are already avin babies like WHAT?? Please let our babies be ful term haha :) ..

Good luck everyone have a great weekend ahead !!

I have not went to the June thread for this very reason. I am due end of June and it scares me that he may decide to come early.
My daughter was born on Due date and Son 2 weeks early. This little guy better make it at least that far.

25 weeks today:happydance:

I have caught a horrible cold and every time I sneeze I hold on tight to my bladder lol

hi guys we had our scan on Monday and we are team :pink::happydance:

so after 3 girls 1 boy my dh and ds are destined to be surrounded by beautiful women :haha:

Congrats rics!!!

I can't seem to hold my bladder no matter what I do. I'm constantly speezing, even if I've just peed. I really need to get panty liners. I'm sure they're cheaper than my water bill from all the speezing laundry I've done.

get cracking on the pelvic floor exercises girls!! ive not pee'd myself YET LOL x

After three babies already, those things don't help me, and actually, if done too much or too strongly, can actually increase the risk of needing an episiotomy, or vaccum/forcep assisted birth because it's strengthened them so much.

I've been pretty much screwed for speezing since I had my first child. She gave me 86 stitches. There's no turning back from speezing now :rofl:

Agreed Brandy.

Being on Number 3 my bladder has thrown up the white flag.
I do find though when I have the slightest feeling of needing too if I just go ahead and go the likely hood of tinkling is reduced :) :haha:

Ladies,

Those of you who are having a shower, when is the appropriate time? (week wise)

I had my shower and sprinkle at about 34/35 weeks I think.

Some people do it before 30 weeks. Its just whenever you want.

I was 34 weeks when I had mine with my oldest.

I was bad tonight. I craved a turkey sandwich from Subway and indulged. Kessie's going nuts now.

Why is having a turkey sandwich from subway bad? I had my shower at 34 weeks xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->