July Jelly Beans of 2014! *16 pink bumps, 18 blue bumps, 8 yellow bumps** (24 here)

So I started Kes' room letters last night. I'm going for a jersey-theme with the centre painted blue, then outlined in green, then edged blue again with white fabric paint to edge out between the blue and green. They're not done yet, but the K shows the effect. Also posting a jersey to show the effect I'm going for.

Attachments

• 1238127_288155241340529_762606121_n.jpg
    1238127_288155241340529_762606121_n.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 3
  • hvanrbkah_f1200.jpg
    hvanrbkah_f1200.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 0
that looks very nice Brandi, I am not so artistic to do it myself, Ty has the creative bones but not me.... LOL

Thank you. I'm not artistic either, but doing the best I can, lol. My mom hates the theme for the letters but oh well, lol.

So I started Kes' room letters last night. I'm going for a jersey-theme with the centre painted blue, then outlined in green, then edged blue again with white fabric paint to edge out between the blue and green. They're not done yet, but the K shows the effect. Also posting a jersey to show the effect I'm going for.

How fun Brandi, I would love to attempt something like that. However, I think we would need to agree on a name for her for first LOL, which is proving to be a very big challenge. I am in love with Ayva but DH doesn't seem to agree.

Tooth- that is a beautiful name. I like the spelling. I hope you guys can agree. I finally compromised with our name but I still love it even if it is super long.

Tooth- that is a beautiful name. I like the spelling. I hope you guys can agree. I finally compromised with our name but I still love it even if it is super long.

Thank you Krissie, I wanted to spell it a little different rather than the conventional Ava. We both agree on the fact that we want something short because we have a long last name. Didn't think it would be this hard to decide, I have my 20 week appointment on Friday so hoping that will make us get a little more serious about picking a name. Hope you are doing well.

You can always do it afterwards. The letters are $1.00 each and the paint about $1 too.

Here's my first completed letter

Attachments

• 1503919_288353277987392_1574444528_n.jpg
    1503919_288353277987392_1574444528_n.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 2
Thanks for the welcome girls :) Oooh I feel so unprepared for this baby. Because we live out here with no friends or fam, I won't be having a shower. If i did no one would show lol. So i'm almost clueless as to what to buy. Here I am, halfway, and all we've got is a carseat & changing table :dohh: But it's harder for us because we're sharing our room with her for the first year. We have very very limited space. I've decided to go with a bassinet (my sister is sending me an antique one) that way i just have the two pieces of furniture in the corner. I have a crib and pack n play waiting down in florida for us after we move. I've tried to make a master list of things we should go and get. But it's really hard for me to decide what to put on it. I've had DF put up wall shelves because we have absolutely no storage space. Being that we're all having summer babies, that makes me even more confused as what to buy. I want to make sure she has everything she needs, but I don't want to make regretful buys either, and I also want to get things that friends say they wish they'd of had. Problem is none of my friends back home can give me any advice outside of the obvious. Bottles, diapers.. like duhh. I need help! Lol

OMgoodness!! I was stalking in the June 2014 thread and they already have two babies born. Scary!

OMgoodness!! I was stalking in the June 2014 thread and they already have two babies born. Scary!

I am glad I am not the only one that stalks the other threads! :haha:

But yea, it is scary to think about. I am terrified of going early and I am so high risk for it. :(

I'm bad for stalking other threads, lol...especially when I'm bored. I've noticed that the November 2014 thread has less than 10 days left to fill of due dates before we see a December thread creep up.

The newest month is always my favorite. I cannot believe how close we are to having a December thread! I remember how excited I was when August showed up.

New months showing up makes this pregnancy go by just a LITTLE bit faster, lol. I always go into the new threads and congratulate and wish a HH9M to the ladies going in.

Helps to see new thread months pop up cuz with winter still lingering, feels like summer is never going to come. Yesterday was 10C and sunny, and I had my windows down in my van. Today, we had a massive snowstorm that dumped 25cm of heavy snow, and temps dropped to -26C.

Brandi you have had some of the worst weather! It has been very mild here this year. We had three weeks of negatives and an inversion but nothing since.

That's Canada for ya, lmao. This is the worst, and coldest, winter since 1978 (or maybe 1974). One of the longest too. Tomorrow is supposed to warm up to -17C, and Friday is supposed to be 4C. At least I won't be in a winter coat for my birthday. Predictions are saying April will be slightly higher than seasonal with an unseasonably high amount of rain...so flooding from melting snow, followed by flooding from rain. It just needs to end already, lol

Yeah my aunt has just left South Africa to go back home to Canada, and she said she was so shocked to come here and see how hot it was by us, and she never brought the appropriate clothing with her.

She also gave baby a little father xmas, snow globe... from Canada.... Its so cute....

Baby will be born in the heart of winter on this side..... I am the last of my dad's 7 kids to have a baby, so I have 4 brothers and 3 sisters to tell me what I need and dont need LOL..... Even though I am not the youngest, my baby sister and brother had kids before me.

Hi all. Hope you're all doing well. I'm being.a.little rubbish getting on due to complete chaos going on at home.
Last week we had 4 nights in Malta and 2 nights in the Lake District, had a new bathroom fitted and.are currently getting a new kitchen then it'll be a new floor. I can't wait to get everything done so I can tidy my house.
Otherwise 24 weeks today, 16 to go and good viability numbers have put a smile on my face this.morning.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->