July Jelly Beans of 2014! *16 pink bumps, 18 blue bumps, 8 yellow bumps** (24 here)

Deli meats carry a risk of listeria, and while the risk is low, it's higher during pregnancy. "They" recommend avoiding deli meats in pregnancy, unless you cook them, and I hate hot deli meats. I always eat mine cold.

I am having my baby shower at 30 weeks. I wanted to wait until 34 but I couldn't make the scheduling work out.

I have been craving a sandwich lately. Maybe after I start insulin in a week and a half I will be able to tolerate some carbs. It has really sucked this past month!!!

I'm having mine April 19th. My birthday is the 24th so doing one big bash...

Morning ladies,
I am having mine on the 1st June.
So i will be 33 weeks then.
I have been eating deli meats, my gynae said as long as its in moderation its all good.

I don't know when my baby shower will be, I just asked for April or after. My best friends arranging something but I know nothing. Kinda wish she'd at least mention a date but she may not have decided.

this being baby no5 if I hadn't of done my pelvic floor exercises id of definitely wet myself on more than one occasion!:haha:

its a shame that baby showers arnt more common in England ive never had one!!:shrug:

ive never understood the thing with deli meats does that include things like packet ham or is it just things like spam and pepporoni and things? :dohh:

It's all packaged meats, but deli meats from restaurants and fast food places like Subway are particularly at a higher risk. Meats can become recontaminated after the pasteurization process, just before they're packaged, and if left at room temp.

Ah right, that's not a recommendation over here so I've eaten packaged and deli meats all the way through both my pregnancies, lol.

I had a dream last night that I was thrown another baby shower (I didn't really even want one with my first and obviously don't need one with my second). But in the dream it took place in a Star Trek type spaceship thing...weird.
One bonus of insomnia as I was up from midnight having gone to sleep at 9 until around 4 is finally being able to watch Downton Abbey! What am I, three years late? I downloaded Amazon Prime and got rid of Netflix and all three seasons are on there.

yeah deli meats have never been mentioned to me either ive only really heard of it on here. I don't really eat it anyway I love cheese to much!!!

I have been eating some cooked meats like ham etc and I use pepperoni on pizza or in pasta sometimes too. I remember reading in my last pregnancy that it was a bit of a no no but it wasn't on the list my MW gave me so I figured it can't be too bad!

X

Morning ladies,
I am having mine on the 1st June.
So i will be 33 weeks then.
I have been eating deli meats, my gynae said as long as its in moderation its all good.

Tymeg,

I'll also be having mine on June 1st, but I'll be 31 weeks :D

Im so excited for the shower...... too see all my fam and gifts..
. And then I can finally go shopping. ..... lol

I think the best part of the shower is that I can finally finish shopping! However, it has been a blessing having to control myself.

I won't be having another shower, as it's #4.

Haven't been around today as my family took me out for my birthday tonight. I ate SO MUCH. Apparently I have a hungry little boy cuz I'm still hungry now, lol. Overall, 28 isn't bad so far.

Ah happy Birthday Brandi!! Hope you had an awesome day... :)

Krissie, I can not control myself at all, I keep buying things and hiding it away lol...

So I have been suffering from, my legs pulling stiff in my sleep, it is the most painful feeling ever...

I literally wake up screaming in my sleep, 1st the one leg and then the next night the other leg!! Argh

Baby is moving around and kicking and punching, and she listens to her daddy, it is so cute.... Its she knows he is around, and the minute he lays on my tummy or talks to my tummy, she goes crazy for him....

Im also finding that when my boobies leak, it turns into what looks like crystals on y nipples and bra.

And I am very tired now a days again....

tymeg- talk to your doctor it is a common thing during pregnancy. I get them all the time even when not pregnant and it usually means you need something extra like potassium or magnesium. I am taking a supplement with magnesium that has nearly stopped them for three years.

Oh and its v-day for me!!! I cannot believe how fast it is going.. I know I keep saying that! :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->