July Jelly Beans of 2014! *16 pink bumps, 18 blue bumps, 8 yellow bumps** (24 here)

I cant wait to start the nursery...

I am going to get the cot, compactum and chest of draws the end of this month.

And then I am going to start....

I want to spell Christian's name. I have seen some on etsy that I am going to look into more. Otherwise I may think of something else.

Check out these websites:

https://www.houzz.com/scrabble

https://www.craftcuts.com/wood-wall-letter-tiles.html

https://www.amazon.com/Large-Scrabble-Letter-Tile-A/dp/B0080NHROQ

https://www.pinterest.com/pfowler610/scrabble-art/

https://decorchick.com/scrabble-tiles/

Thanks tymeg... I will do that when I get home.

I want to start on the nursery but we are moving around the time baby is due so I can't yet. I do have his stuff organizer in blue totes to help when we do get moved.

We are in the middle of buying a new house so I can't make a start on the nursery yet, its so frustrating because I have bought all the bedding and chosen décor etc I just want to get started!

tymeg - the letters look fab!

x

Ah that sucks. I know how anxious im getting just thinking of the nursery. I cnt imagine not been able to do it when I want to.

we got another gift today a huge baby bottle which converts to a money box. And it has 2 bottles 2 feeding cups, a feeding bowl, fork, spoon, storage container, a pacifier and a bottle brush in there. ..

Hey all I am glad to see everyone is doing well. I think i'm starting to feel the nesting phase come on strong :laugh2: my ultrasound is this coming Monday God willing and I am so excited to find out if little moonmoon is doing well and if its XX or XY. Im setting up our wishlist so that if anyone from the family and friends asks for our registry we have it ready. So much love to you all <3

Hey ladies, I have been following you all but have been super busy back home in the UK. I cannot believe how fast time is flying, can't believe V day is less than a week away! Finally felt kicks from the outside for the first time yesterday. It's incredible. I really feel like I am carrying a life now!

Also really showing, even strangers are telling me I am having a boy - and a rugby player at that! I will share my latest bump pic when I get round to taking one.

How's everyone feeling? I am feeling so much heavier already! Do not want to think about how it's going to feel in the third tri. I'm so excited it doesn't matter though :) I watched 'One born every minute' last night and it's got me super excited for July!

Also stocked up on some lovely maternity summer gear, just need some summery weather so I have an excuse to wear them!

OMG...I weighed myself after being on vacation all last week...I've gained 30 lbs so far and still have 3.5 months to go! With my daughter I gained 50 lbs total and lost more than that after she was born but I was hoping to keep this one under control. I've been using pregnancy as an excuse to eat whatever I want which isn't a very healthy approach. Plus I haven't been moving (blaming it on the awful winter we've been having...up to another 17 inches of snow tomorrow!) even though I have a treadmill and a ton of exercise videos. And of course my husband brought home 6 boxes of Girl Scout cookies last night... :/. I need to get this under control.

Just checking in after the weekend.

Little funny.. Last night my 4 year old was sitting on my lap playing on his Ipad and was leaning against my stomach with all his weight. Well Apparently Andrew did not like that and gave him some pretty good kicks in the back. After about 3/4 Damon (4 year old) turned around looked at me and said " Mom I'm going to go sit on the couch, Andrew wont quit kicking me" Ahh the things I get to look forward to. Brothers.

Also at work I have to fax a lot of documents during the day. Well my belly reaches right where the speaker is that does a long beep once one is sent. Don't think he likes that either since he kicks me a few moments after the beep. Silly boy.

Feeling really heavy this week, does not help that everyone is commenting on how I "popped". Weights still right around 10 pounds gained so I cant complain to much.

7 days till double digits :happydance: and 15 days till 3rd tri. WOW

I only regained my start weight recently, having lost in 1st tri, but now it's starting to go up an up, I'm now half a kilo above my start weight. No idea what I should be aiming for, plus I go through phases of junk food, then fruit and salad so hopefully it'll all even out.

Baby keeps bouncing on my bladder when I'm trying to pee, not sure if it's a help or a hindrance :rofl:

I had my ultrasound today. Baby was super uncooperative. However, it looks like his heart is normal and no obvious openings along the spine. I have another scan in 4 weeks to check on growth. But from this weeks it looks like he is right on. And I know it'd unreliable but they think he is 1 lb 5 oz.

Hi ladies hope you don't mind that i join- i know i'm a bit late!! I lurked b&b for years while TTC unsuccessfully, lost my marriage in the journey etc. Had to go half of my pregnancy with no internet & i live out in the sticks with no cell signal. But here I am, 5 1/2 months along with my little miracle and a new fiance :)

Wish I could have gotten to the group sooner, it sure did suck being all alone in my first pregnancy! I have no friends here in NC and no family!! It's just me and DF. Happy to have found you guys! :happydance:

My name is Jesse i'm 29 and this is my first.. and i'm completely overjoyed!

Been having issues getting baby to cooperate for anomaly scan. Still have to go back so they can look at her heart. Baby is a GIRL!!!! :wohoo::wohoo:

Welcome Jesse. My lo has a lot of resistance to cooperation with ultrasounds too. :haha:

Welcome Jesse!

I'm Brandi, and this is baby #4 for me and I'm also a single Momma. I'll be 28 on Friday.

What's your due date and I'll add you to the front page!

Great news Krissie :happydance:

Welcome in, Jesse! Xxx

Welcome Jesse.....

JackJack that is so cute :)

Glad all is well Krissie....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members