July Jelly Beans of 2014! *16 pink bumps, 18 blue bumps, 8 yellow bumps** (24 here)

Anyone elses baby in breech position? Sigh my baby girl likes kickin right in the wrog pace I just want her to move !!

Yip moltal my baby girl is also laying breach and kicks me in the lady parts and bladder all the time.
Ah jack that sucks. I am trying not to wear breast pads so when im at home I dnt put them on.

Yep breech here also.
He moves around so much though. I've had many sono's and in everyone he is in a different position. :haha:
I'm not sure which one is worse. Kicks in the lady bits or in the ribs :(
I asked MW when they start to worry about position and she assured me not until the last 3-4 weeks before delivery and even then they can still turn

Christian is currently laying across and kicking my right side. My last ultrasound he was curled up like a horseshoe knees to chin.

Pretty normal to be breech at this stage, and in fact, they can change position frequently. My youngest was head down at 19 weeks, head up at 28 weeks, and delivered head down at 41 weeks. Kes is breech right now too.

K ladies, tell me your thoughts, cuz maybe I'm wrong. It's a not-so-hypothetical situation.

You're a member of a Facebook pregnancy group and the admin makes an announcement that someone was caught faking and using two separate profiles with fake names, different due dates, etc. The admin says she banned both profiles. Later, the admin get someone saying the person banned was not fake, and another gives backlash because she believes it is perfectly acceptable to have two separate profiles with fake names giving off two separate due dates. The admin announces that what people do on their personal page is their business, but there is absolutely no reason why someone needs two different profiles in the same pregnancy group for the same pregnancy and says anyone caught using two different profiles will have both profiles banned.

Would you feel safe in that group knowing there is someone in there using two different profiles, both with fake names, for the same pregnancy, or do you side with the admin?

Why the need to have 2 profiles? With different due dates, makes no bladdy sense...
I would not feel comfortable....

I would find that strange too? there would be no reason in my eyes why youd have a different name?? let alone due date.....I wouldn't feel comfortable either.

bump is sore today think im maybe having a growth spurt!
my baby turns quite often but the rusling and kicks in the lady bits too feel slightly uncomfy lol

The girl who is arguing that there is nothing wrong with multiple profiles called out the admin and said "Who are you to tell me how many profiles I can have in groups?" blah blah blah. I mean, REALLY?!

Anyway, my biggest girl's birthday party is on Saturday and I just found out about a company an hour from me who will send your child's favourite princess to your hour for an hour to an hour and a half and sing songs, tell stories, do the girls' makeup in the style of their favourite princess, take photos, etc for $165. I'm hoping I'm not too late cuz having Elsa at her party would just completely make my daughter's day!

For $165 we'd get this:

Make A Wish Princess Party (60 Mins):

Introduction
Sing 2 Songs From My Princess Movie
Interactive Telling of My Story
Play 2 Games
Make-Up to Look Like Their Favourite Princess & Nails (if Under 12 Kids) & Temporary Tattoo's for Boys
Special Gift for Birthday Girl
Photographs - Group & Individual (if Under 10 Kids) with Princess
Autographs, Colouring Sheets & Stickers
Sing Happy Birthday with the Cake & Pose for Photos

Could you justify the cost for that?

I would not feel comfortable in that either. I don't understand the need for that unless it for more attention??? Very odd

Ahh Brandi that sounds like so much fun. I don't think the price is unreasonable either. Plus I always look at it like you cant put a price tag on making memories :)

Ahhh, there goes my mom putting a damper on things again.

"It doesn't matter how much you get, you can't afford that, you don't make enough money, blah blah blah". Actually, I bring in close to $3000 a month (just pay for A LOT) so I think I can adjust my budget for one month to give my daughter the birthday of a lifetime.

I think if they let me do a short notice booking, I might do it anyway. When Zoe met Cinderella a few years ago, she was speechless, awestruck. My god, if Elsa showed up to her birthday party...I can only imagine.

Here is when she met Cinderella

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZBMHRxdgEqE

For $165 it sounds like she'll be there for a while! I know someone who does this out in the Buffalo, NY area (she's Belle and has friends that are the other princesses)...I never asked what she charges as my daughter is just getting into the whole princess thing but even at two years old my daughter would FREAK OUT (in a good way) if a princess came to her party. We were just down at Disney and she met Cinderella and Sleeping Beauty and her reaction was really priceless. I'm crying now just remembering it, haha. Especially since you have another on the way I'm sure it would make her feel really special.

Can I get opinions? We were invited to a wedding in mid-May where the ceremony is at 1 and the reception not until 6. I'm ordering something off of Target now anyway and was looking at their dresses and found these two...the first one I would get a lot more wear out of but I'm not sure if it's appropriate for a wedding? The second one is obv fancier but I would probably only wear it once.

https://www.target.com/p/merona-mat...orted-colors/-/A-14256207#prodSlot=large_1_11

https://www.target.com/p/merona-mat...verlay-dress-black/-/A-14693559#guest-reviews

I like both,

But I think the lace for a wedding,

But then again also depends on what type of wedding? Fancy or more laid back casual, if the latter go with the one you will get more wear out of.

Ahh Brandi too sweet. And your daughter is adorable. Don't let your mom put a damper on this either. She is Your daughter and you know your finances better than anyone. If you can cut other places to give her an awesome birthday you will.

Pooch both are adorable. What's the wedding theme like?
In door-Out door?
I really like the first. Look Comfys and Summery. You can always throw a decorative throw over it and dress it up even.

Can I get opinions? We were invited to a wedding in mid-May where the ceremony is at 1 and the reception not until 6. I'm ordering something off of Target now anyway and was looking at their dresses and found these two...the first one I would get a lot more wear out of but I'm not sure if it's appropriate for a wedding? The second one is obv fancier but I would probably only wear it once.

https://www.target.com/p/merona-mat...orted-colors/-/A-14256207#prodSlot=large_1_11

https://www.target.com/p/merona-mat...verlay-dress-black/-/A-14693559#guest-reviews

I would go with the first one. I am big on reusing outfits and it looks like a lovely spring/summer dress.

For dresses I am in love with serephine maternity. I won't buy anything full price, but their sale stuff isn't too bad. The are based out of the UK but 2 day shipping to the US and free returns. I got a couple summer dresses that I can dress up and wear to weddings or dress down and wear more casually. I think they would work not maternity as well. Some double as nursing dresses. If I had more money I would buy the whole store!

Quiet day in here! I am on my first day of spring break from both graduate school and my job! I have been resting most of the day and it has been lovely! I did do a little shopping and bought bubs four little rompers!

I have an interview tomorrow morning for an internship next year so I am so excited! I hope I get it since it is the only paid internship I have found and it would move us close to my mom. I find that a good thing with a coming baby.

Been a hectic day here trying to get last minute party arrangements in order. Everything is set though...just have to clean my house and decorate now, lol. Babysitter is taking my youngest an extra day this week, and my ex is taking the kids an extra overnight so I can clean during the day and then set up, cuz Saturday...oh boy! I will have two hours to pick Zozo up from her dad's, go register my son for baseball, pick up the balloons, pick up the cake, and then make it home by 11:30 to prepare for Elsa to come to the house and to greet guests.

OMG Zoe's going to be SO EXCITED when Elsa shows up to her party. I cannot wait for that!

That will definitely be a birthday she will never forget!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->