July Jelly Beans of 2014! *16 pink bumps, 18 blue bumps, 8 yellow bumps** (24 here)

Crazy to think...Saturday will also be 6 years to the day (or night) that my son was conceived. His due date was December 13, although he came on December 1, so we should see a December DDC popping up VERY soon.

I keep waiting for it. I have figured out the 21st-22nd seems to be the average. Crazy to think next year's Bubs will soon be conceived! !!

I had my first antenatal class last night, I don't think I really learnt anything but it was reassuring that I knew the stuff they were talking about. The next ones will probably have a lot more new information I think.

Aaaargh, my friend has just told me her daughter has woken up this morning with fluid filled blisters on her chest and back, which she thinks might be chicken pox :( I was with her at a mutual friend's house on Wednesday for a good couple of hours, and I'm not sure if I've ever had chicken pox before. Panicking now :(

Sun_Flower, call your OB or midwife. They can run a blood test to see if you're immune or not. I've never had them, but a blood test showed I was immune. My mom said she was exposed during pregnancy, so there is a possibility I "had" them in utero...we'll never know, but the blood test can tell your immunity or not.

Just had my 20 week scan at 22+1 and found out IT´S A BOY!!!!! :happydance:
No scan pic though.

Congrats Gidge...

We'll I spent all day in the ER yesterday for blood pressure drops and oxygen drops every time I sit up or stand. Their thinking Orthostatic Hypertension but have to run more test.

Andrew is great and doesn't seem effected at all. Such a relief..

1 more week till 3rd tri. Honestly can not wait:thumbup:

What a day. It just took me 2 hours to thoroughly clean my living room. Now I have my kitchen to do and I'm trying very hard to get over the urge to just leave it alone, lmao. After this, I have to vacuum, clean my front lawn, clean one bathroom, my front hall, and THEN FINALLY decorate...still need to break to get my kids off the bus and take them to their dads house for the night. I don't think I'm getting this done today, lol.

Then I gotta get up early in the morning to decorate outside, go pick up Zoe for 9, balloons for 9:30, sign my son up for baseball at 10, pick up a cake for 11, and be home at 11:30 to put down finishing touches and start greeting guests and Elsa for noon. I'm gonna be EXHAUSTED by evening.

Congrats Gidge! Looks like the blue bumps are starting to catch up again here!

I am really starting to feel like time is dragging now, I think it's because we know the gender and we have had our 20 week scan so I guess the next big thing is LO actually arriving which seems like AGES away!

X

Yep sun_flower get thee to the midwife/gp pronto for an urgent blood test. There are antivirals you can have up to ten days after the exposure if the test shows you're not immune. I had the test yesterday but they're not rushing the results :rolleyes: Thankfully we've since worked out that we saw our friends a day or two before the highly infectious period (which starts 3 days prior to rash) xx

Congratulations gidge!

Had the blood test, waiting to be told. Guess it'll be Monday now before I hear though... That'll be 5 days after exposure. I saw the little girl 2 days before her rash appeared so right in the infectious period xx

Hi ladies. Could I join you all? I'm a newbie here. Pregnant with baby no.3 due July 8th. :)

Rooting for team blue this time. I have two beautiful girls who are almost 3 and 4 years old.

This will be our last baby.

Congrats Gidge...
Welcome Timewaster... Are you staying team yellow?

Welcome, Timewaster! I'll add you to the front page.

Well ladies, I won't be around today. Got a Princess Party to throw. I'll post pictures after. Have a great day!

Welcome Timewaster.

Hope it all goes off great Brandi!

Afm, I have a day long birthing class so I am excited.

Hey brandi hope it went well.
Krissie that must be fun.

afm its a long weekend on south africa.
I have my aunt here from australia. So had my mom and sisters over for a girls day today.
got a mani and pedi in the process. But feeling so emotional all day and all I want to do is cry.

I had a great experience today. It was great to see the hospital can not only support my birthing wants but encourages them. I am so less nervous about that part now. Hubby also feels so much better and I think can really be a good advocate and support when the time comes.

Hi all. Very quiet in here lately. Hope everyone's getting on well.

Afm, still waiting to get "huge" just have a little bump that's slowly getting bigger. Instead of focussing on when LO will arrive I've been concentrating on getting to V day and now 3rd tri- I've found it helps make time go a little faster. Finally got a cot and matress, pram, and car seats for both cars now I'm struggling to figure out what other big items we need or what to get next.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->