July Jelly Beans of 2014! *16 pink bumps, 18 blue bumps, 8 yellow bumps** (24 here)

Hey all

Im getting the big things the end of this month, YAY, I cant wait.... :)

I bought some adorable outfits this weekend, I couldn't resist

Attachments

• DSC_0275.jpg
    DSC_0275.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 15
it's so hard NOT buying new clothes for the baby! I have boxes and boxes of clothes from my daughter, most look brand new still because they don't wear them that long. Two years ago when I had her friends, family, coworkers were sending us presents for months plus I had gone out and bought basic onesies and stuff. I still get to buy clothes for my daughter but even for summer stuff she still fits into a lot of her clothes from last year. I should't be complaining, i'm saving money!

Very cute outfits charlie.

I am totally buying a few here and there. I am trying to hold off until my baby shower since I know I will get tons. But sometimes it helps ease the urge to buy more expensive baby stuff.

I am waiting on a follow up phone call to know where we are moving this summer. I am so ready to start planning that next phase but so nervous with the baby being born at that same time. But I know it will all work out.

Congrats sunflower. ......

I am also trying to hold off till after the baby shower but its really hard.

Welcome Time!

Congrats on v day Sunflower!

And those outfits are so cute Charlie!

I've just got back from the UK with lots of goodies, already googling when to start washing baby clothes and pack hospital bags. I want July here already! The answer is not soon enough!

I'm starting to feel huge already and starting to suffer the side effects of having a big bump - ie lack of balance, back pains, can't sit still, aching calves when walking vigorously.

Cannot believe I have 15 more weeks of this! Counting down til third tri - does it begin at 27 or 28 weeks?

I am counting 27 weeks as officially third tri.

I totally understand the urge to pack the bags and wash clothes. After our class hubby wants the.bag packed now!

One of my mom's friends gave me 9 boxes of clothes and gear
I guess they have a high chair and carseat but couldn't fit it in her car. I am definitely excited to visit and sort through it all!

Wow Krissie that is an impressive haul! I've discovered some more newborn sleepsuits in the loft so I just need vests now for the first few weeks -planning on babe spending the rest of the summer in t-shirts and cloth nappies if it's warm enough!

I had three almost-blacking-out moments at my desk this morning so my team and the MW ordered me home. I've spent the afternoon in bed alternating between Netflix, reading and knitting. Need my holiday, thankfully only 2 days away!

Almost 27 weeks (Thursday) and diagnosed with Cholestasis of Pregnancy.
Was in the ER Thursday and Monday. They are treating me and monitoring me almost daily. Not really harmful to me but can be for baby. Depending on how my body reacts to the treatments they may give me the steroid shot at 34 weeks to vamp up his lungs and consider taking him early. He looks great right now and nothing with him has really changed. Hope that continues. 4d soon Thursday. Can't wait to see him again

Hope they manage to keep it under control for you, Jackjack. Andrew's a strong little fella anyway, he'll be grand if he needs to come out a bit early :hugs:

Hope all is okay jackjack! :hug:

I had to buy the colourful grow because she's a rainbow baby and I couldn't resist. I also plan on printing her first onesie to say "made with love, and science!" because she's an IVF baby. Just waiting to get an estimated birth wait at my growth scans.

Aww, I love the 'made with love, and science' idea!! Xx

OMG I found the best maternity jeans! The brand is Three Seasons Maternity and they sell them at Bon Ton, Belk and Amazon. The fact they still have a regular waistband and the full panel underneath is genius! They are stretchy and the perfect length for flats. I've been struggling with feeling good since I didn't have any clothes that fit and hated going anywhere because most of the time I would just wear my yoga pants.

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 8

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe