July Jelly Beans of 2014! *16 pink bumps, 18 blue bumps, 8 yellow bumps** (24 here)

Finally settled on Asher. I was hesitant only because I didn't want the two R's next to each other (Asher Rowan), but in the end, it was my favourite over Levi.

I ordered letters to go with his monkey rock star bedding, which were $13 a letter on EBAY and only shipped to the USA, but I found someone locally who is doing his letters for $25

Finally settled on Asher. I was hesitant only because I didn't want the two R's next to each other (Asher Rowan), but in the end, it was my favourite over Levi.

I ordered letters to go with his monkey rock star bedding, which were $13 a letter on EBAY and only shipped to the USA, but I found someone locally who is doing his letters for $25

Aww, what a cute name. Thanks, I'll take a look on Ebay. We're doing her room Minnie Mouse so I have to find something with Minnie Mouse.

I really like the name Asher. :)

I am super excited to put Christian's room together we went with a comic book theme. Not what I envisioned but hubby is happy and I like that it can last longer than just infancy/toddler.

Maybe all this packing will put me into labor. :Haha: I can definitely tell he is moving on down as the pressure has really increased.

Hey Ladies

Welcome to the newbies.

I so cant wait to finish Teagan's room, this waiting for the darn compactum and chair, is making me feel anxious.

On a brighter note, my brother in law works for the company who does the decals for the walls, so Im getting it done for free.

I never chose a specific theme, just a color scheme, of pink, grey and white.

Last night, i was in a lot of pain, my hole right side pulled stiff, from my bum cheek, to leg to lower back, I rubbed it out, took 2 pain tabs and slept right through the night for the 1st time in the 3rd tri.....

This morning, I could not stop weeing..... It just would not stop LOL....

Hope you all are well....

Cant wait for news on Cally... :) Hugs

I can't sleep because despite a high consumption of water through the day, it's too damn hot and I'm waking up VERY parched. It's insane! I'm downing a bottle of water every morning the second I get out of bed. Gonna be another hot one here today.

On another note, my friend who is due a week before me, just got her csection date, so our contest is over, lol. She wins on who will be born first. I'm insanely jealous that I'll still have to be pregnant for another 3 weeks after she has her baby. I gave her a heads up that I'm going to sneak in some newborn snuggles with her little girl when she's sleeping while I wait for my little boy.

brandi, talk about weather,
Its storming here by us, and the cold front hit last night.
But I love the rainy weather, I just feel sorry for my poor dogs who is outside during the day when I am at work.....
I also see you went with Asher, good choice... Thumbs up... :)

Hi ladies....

Quick update. Had Appointment yesterday. OBGYN checked me again and I'm 3cm 60% effacted. She finally released me off strict bedrest and put me on modified. I am now allowed an hour or 2 on my feet a day now. So excited about this. Still wants me to take it easy mostly due to being on bedrest so long she doesn't want me to exhaust myself and end uo going into labor with no energy.. and since I'm already at a 3 wants me to be able to make it to hospital when it does happen. I have my babies pretty quickly :)
So looks like I'm game to go whenever. My family has a bet. They all think he'll come on Friday the 13th. It's a full moon too!!! Or he'll be late now even with all the preterm labor issues. My moms making him a shirt that says "just born and all ready grounded" lol

Hope everyone else is doing as good as can be expected at this stage in pregnancy.

Cally hope all is well.

JackJack, so happy for you that you have finally made it to 37 weeks. :) Now, you can officially start waiting for the baby to come without worrying. :)

Brandi - Asher is such a cute name! We are having a boy as well but still no name.

In other news, we will be driving 300 mi (482 km) this weekend to buy a used van. I currently drive a car but with 3 children, it will not do.

Also, I am starting to feel panic set in. I thought after your first baby, you are calm and prepared but that is not the case with me. I have to set the baby's crib, watch his clothes and pack my hospital bag. I never know what to put in my hospital bag with my first two pregnancies, I packed my bag on my due date. :p

So happy you have made it to 37 weeks JackJack!!

I hope Cally is doing well, I have been thinking about her. :hugs:

I really need to finish up my hospital bag but I have no idea really what to do. I did look at the list on the third tri board so that helped but it just seems so overwhelming.

In other news we have our moving date and movers/truck rented so I am getting excited. We finally found a place that meets our needs. Now hopefully the baby will cooperate and come before or after and not that weekend. :S I never envisioned moving at 38 weeks pregnant!

I remember when I was pregnant with my first at the same time as a woman at work was pregnant with her second, I used to think "wow, how can she have nothing ready?" When I was a super organised (and over excited) first time mum - well now I know! I have NOTHING done. All the baby stuff is still in the loft, nothing is washed, my bag isn't packed... Really need to get into gear!

Thanks ladies!

Good luck with the new vehicle, Time! I made that switch when my 3rd was born and my van has been nothing but problems since I got it two years ago. At the moment, it's not even safe to drive in. I'm getting something else on Friday (hopefully) but it's been a pain in the ass trying to find someone who doesn't want to take advantage of me and my finances. Everywhere wanted a 4 year term which translated to $10,000 in interest for a used vehicle, or a $2000 down payment. Finally found someone who will take an $800 down payment and only charge $335 a month for 20 months.

Glad you made it to 37 weeks, JackJack!!!

Good luck with the move, Krissie!!

i totally know what you mean about not being as prepared the second time around...the NB and 0-3 month clothes are washed and put away in the dresser but that's it. I have 4 boxes or so of baby gear/stuff that i need to sort through to see what i need right away. we're not setting up a separate nursery for this one as our DD sleeps with us still and the new baby will be in a bassinet in our room or in the living room for naps. We have a spare bedroom for guests/when my husband snores and I have to sleep somewhere else that I'm going to have her changing table/dresser in OR i'll move it into my dd's room and move some of her toys into my office since I'll be on leave for 6 months anyway. I think i packed my hospital bag when i went into labor last time...i don't even remember what I brought other than pajamas and my cell phone charger...?

Congratulations on making it to 37 weeks jackjack!!

My bag is very nearly packed, just have to add some pajamas and hats, I also need to put the parking permits in my car.
Scan tomorrow and midwife on Friday to see how it's going. BH have gone and not come back so I'm no wiser lol.

Well this is our first and I have nothing ready whatsoever! I haven't even painted the nursery yet. Need to try to do that this week and order a new carpet for it. I have a whole heap of new clothes and bedding to wash. I haven't thought about a hospital bag and don't even start my hypnobirthing classes until I'm 38 weeks! Still, am trying not to worry about it. My mum was 9 days late with me, so I wouldn't be surprised if I go past my due date. Hopefully bubs will have turned by then. At the moment he is still transverse. They are going to scan me at 38 weeks, but don't seem too concerned at present. The spinning babies website is meant to be really good as is doing duck dives in a swimming pool. I might try to start doing those when I go back to aqua natal classes the week after next. After my day today I am just glad to be home. OH really wanted to do his Day Skipper's Sailing Course. It was something we had always planned to do together so we had to do it this month if we were going to fit it in. We had the first two days of the five day / four night course yesterday and today. What a nightmare. Was very sea sick yesterday, had a tough time trying to sleep in my sleeping bag with my pregnancy pillow and only two foot of head height above the bed and had to helm the yacht during a 5 hour voyage today in Gale Force 8 winds. Not great for a novice! Was absolutely terrified! Off to my breast feeding course now…. No rest for the wicked :haha:

Frustrated, that sounds like... erm... and adventure?! Did DH love it though?

Jackjack, exciting times!

I'm stalking callys journal, no news from her yet.

34w for me today, MW later and growth scan tomorrow, see what this little dude is up to!

Hi,
Just catching up on everyone's news.
The babies are going to start coming any day now!
I have been having growth scans as baby measuring big. I am only 5'2 and usually less than 50kgs so worried how this baby is going to get out.
Back in a couple of weeks to see if growth is continuing at the same rate and if so may be in for induction and mission get this baby out of here.
We also have no names and have organised nothing. Sure it will all come together!!
Hang in there ladies, not long to go now x

Morning Ladies,

I wish I knew how Cally is doing....

Good Luck with your appointment today Tulip.

Let us know how it goes.... :)

Keep checking back to see if there's any news from Cally... None yet?

Frustrated - Blimey, well done love! I was worrying about the fact i'm staying in a tipi in a forest in a week (booked during the nonchalant days of 32 weeks :haha:) but that puts it into perspective! Hope you enjoyed it even if sleep was a problem!

I've practically got everything but none of it is actually organised in any fashion. It's all spread across the house. My bedside crib is delivered by NCT on June 16th so not long to go till all the pieces are in place.

Hope Cally's doing ok.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->