July Jelly Beans of 2014! *16 pink bumps, 18 blue bumps, 8 yellow bumps** (24 here)

I am so happy you made it to June cally!

I will also be induced sometime this month!!

My mom came up and painted the baby's room yesterday. It still needs a second coat but it was the last thing that needed to be done before he gets here. I also ordered room letters to go with the crib bedding, so the name I ordered will be the name that sticks. I just can't pass by the name Asher. I love it too much, and now that I have his letters, the name MUST stick. The only thing I'm debating now is whether to call him Asher Levi Rowan Kesler or just Asher Rowan Kesler.

Good luck for tomorrow Cally. I hope that everything goes ok for you and your little one :hugs:

Jackjack, happy to hear baby is still cooking.

I'm relaxing on potentially my last baby free day. Tomorrow I will be induced, but they have warned me it could take a couple of days if my body isn't responsive.

I'm excited but also anxious as I haven't heard many positive induction stories!

Hope you're all doing well. I'll share my news as soon as I can after the birth. So happy I at least made it to June!

Good luck callypygous! Im sure everything will go great...Ill be rooting for you! :happydance:

Good Luck Cally, hope all goes well.

Toothfairy didnt you have your baby shower this weekend?

Brandi, you changed the name again?

I must admit we also changed Teagan's 2nd name, from Teagan Kylah, to Teagan Kenzley.

Its really been hard sleeping at night, I get up at least 3 times a night, and I just cant get comfortable.

Her nursery is almost done,

I am just waiting on her bedding to come, and the the chair to come and then all will be sorted.

Exciting times hey, our little munchkins, will be here soon :)

Yeah, there's just too many Gabriel's around here. In the last month, I've run in to about 8 of them...on top of the two I already knew, and the majority are fairly young. I thought I was being unique with Isaiah and two years into school, he ends up in a class with another Isaiah, whose older brother is Gabriel...so Gabriel, although I love it, has been nixed.

Then it was down to Asher and Levi, and Asher was my front running favourite, so that's what I'm going with.

We're still unsure about names, too, for the same reason Brandi...all of the names we like are ranked #1 or 2 for popularity. We didn't know that Olivia was so popular until it was too late so she'll be one of a bunch, I'm sure, once she gets into school.

Has anyone started gettin brown cm around this time?? Sorry tmi but this cudnt b my muscous plug already right? Lol .. Mayb somethin to do with bein negative .. We've chosen a name just stuck for spellings .. Haha but I still rate its gona change wen she arrives :) :hugs:

I had some redish mucus around 32 weeks and the doctor said it was probably part of my plug. Nothing since that one time though.

Good Luck Cally, hope all goes well.

Toothfairy didnt you have your baby shower this weekend?

Brandi, you changed the name again?

I must admit we also changed Teagan's 2nd name, from Teagan Kylah, to Teagan Kenzley.

Its really been hard sleeping at night, I get up at least 3 times a night, and I just cant get comfortable.

Her nursery is almost done,

I am just waiting on her bedding to come, and the the chair to come and then all will be sorted.

Exciting times hey, our little munchkins, will be here soon :)

Tymeg,

Yes, we had the baby shower yesterday it was wonderful. Received lots of goodies for the little princess. Yours was also yesterday, if I'm not mistaken? Hope it all went well and you had lots of fun. :thumbup:

Looks like all the ladies are struggling with names here and so am I. We haven't picked a name yet for our baby boy. I have two girls and after picking names for girls, boy names seem so much harder to decide on.

In other news, I'm getting massively impatient. Anyone else feel this way? I have my obgyn appt on 10th June and I keep wishing this week ends even though it just started lol.

I have my pelvic exam on the 10th and I am very curious to know how far along I am.. With the dilation and all.

Grrrrrrr.. July get here already!

Toothfairy mine was supposed to be on sunday. But it is now next sunday.
I wish this month can fly by.
im praying she has turned by the 11th.
thats when we have the growth scan and the check up.
if its caesar they ususlly do it between 36 snd 38 weeks correct????

I have my doctor's appt tomorrow and I am really hoping we can set an induction date. I am so ready to have something to look forward to.

Thanks tymeg.

I don't think they would necessarily do a c section that early. I think they do them early when they don't want you going into labor on your own because of potential complication.

I really hope this app is good news for me

I am so emotional all I want to do is cry. ..

Have you looked into positions to encourage her to go head down? I have read about a few, it wouldn't hurt to try.

There's a website people mention when talking about turning babies, think it's called spinning babies? It has lots of methods to try and encourage baby to turn itself without intervention, maybe give it at look xx

Ladies, are any of you experiencing constant mild- medium period cramping? I had it for a few hours a few nights ago....resolved with paracetamol. Woke up again with it last night, paracetamol didn't relieve it. Had it all day, seems slightly better after more paracetamol this evening but still there along with some sharp shabby pains in the ovary area. Baby still moving about no probs.....is this her head engaging? Last time I was checked she was head down but free floating.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->