July Jelly Beans of 2014! *16 pink bumps, 18 blue bumps, 8 yellow bumps** (24 here)

As far as I know about csections, they do one at 39 weeks if they don't want you to go into labor. My friend had a c section last year and is expecting again this August. They scheduled her csections at 39 weeks already.

I know what you mean, Krissie. I want to set a date to be induced too.. on my 40 th week.

I haven't been following this thread from the start. Can I ask why you are being induced?

My reason is not medical. My parents will be in town for a week and I need someone to look after my girls while I'm in the hospital.

Linnypops, I'm experiencing pressure near the pelvic region and was having contractions last night and in the morning too but my contractions felt more like what I felt when I was in labor during my previous pregnancies.

I am being induced due to diabetes. My doctor says by 39 weeks. I am having weekly scans now to chexk growth and placenta functioning.

Time waster - does that have any significance in terms of going earlier or can it just rumble along with contractions for weeks? When they hooked me up to the ctg on Friday they said I was tightening every 3 mins. Eventually stopped but now it's constant so I've no idea if that's what it is or not....hmm. I'll call them again but I'm loathe to keep making the trek to the hospital if it's just run of the mill stuff.

Just had a growth scan and she's measuring 10 days ahead...not anything to be concerned with, I just make big babies. Updated profile pic with the 3d scan-she looks just like my dd!! They are going to do an internal since i told them
I've had very minor period type cramps the past few days...not sure if it was from my back or what but i thought i should mention it

Pooch, thats such a cute picture. Its always so exciting to get to see our babies. :)

Linnypops - I was worried like you were. I had more contractions last night again. I just made sure my baby was moving by poking him. :p I took a tylenol and went to bed. They are gone this morning and baby seems to be moving fine.

Krrise,I see. At least you have a date to look forward to. :)

To be honest, I never had these kind of contractions during my previous 2 pregnancies so I am not sure if it means an early labor or not. I sure hope not, though.

I started getting BH after having a trace done. Lots bits of my muscus plug quite regularly now. Hoping I can get some more information from my consultant on Thursday. Nearly 36 weeks now.

Wow sounds like 33 weeks + is to do labour watch lol ..

Scary part I haven't even packed bags lol whoops ..

I mentioned mild cramping so they did an internal to check for dilation. she said it was just a finger-tip but with this being my second pregnancy at almost 35 weeks it's expected. If you're cramping you def want to mention it to your dr.

My bags are half packed. Lol... I finally got all of Christian's clothes washed and packed away. I feel so behind.

Still no induction date. Doctor says we will play it more by ear as I get further along.

Hiya ive just noticed this group here :), im due july 2nd team blue. Aiden robert peter smith <3

Hey loves!

I hope Cally isn't having too difficult a time.

I've been getting organised, nearly 34w now. Booked a TENS machine hire, booked placenta encapsulation lady, washed all the baby blankets and have written a list of stuff for the bags. Next is to start washing clothes and nappies and get packing.

I'm finding work a bit hard at the moment - emotionally more than physically. I feel like I might finish at 37 instead of 38 weeks so I can just relax and concentrate on bonding with baby before the mayhem of newborn, preschooler and house move begins. I only.work 3 days a week though, so we shall see. I'm sure I can make it through 12 more working days, I just might not be super switched on!

My pelvis is starting to separate I think, and ankles are a bit swelly, so relieved to have midwife on Thursday, see what she says.

Everyone seems so busy! I just had my baby shower on Sunday so going to organize all her stuff tomorrow. Is there a place where I can find what to pack in a hospital bag for both baby and myself. Going to pre-register and tour the maternity ward on Monday...its all becoming so real.

Anyone else having a hard time deciding on a name or is it just us?

6 more working days for me which is actually another 3 weeks since I only work 2 days a week.

Hope everyone is doing well and getting prepared for our little ones.

Will try to catch up with everyone's posts!

:hugs:

Nope, I've struggled too. Now I finally chose and ordered his name letters so I CANNOT change it now, lol

Nope, I've struggled too. Now I finally chose and ordered his name letters so I CANNOT change it now, lol

LOL, what did you finally decide on Brandi? DH is moving to Seattle next weekend and I would like to finalize her name before he leaves but doesn't seem like it'll happen :(

Where did you order the name letters from, if you don't mind me asking?

How are your other little ones doing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->