July Jelly Beans of 2014! *16 pink bumps, 18 blue bumps, 8 yellow bumps** (24 here)

Hi ladies. Looks like we are all just plugging along nicely. We've got his room and all his stuff washed. She even has base of car seat buckled in the car...actually that's been done since right after baby shower, so 3wks ago. Hehe Wifey has his bag packed, mine still sits empty bahaha. I did order me 2 nursing bras and they should be here next week. My pubic bone has been hurting, especially when getting up or when I'm lying down trying to change positions. I've had BH every day for last 2wks or so now. He doesn't feel like he's dropped down much but I'm sure he will in the wks to come. I'm so curious as to what he'll look like and how big he'll be. We've a TON of 0-3 clothes and it'd be a shame if he was too big for them, lol. My oldest was 6.15# and she was late! I was so afraid of hurting her when dressing her and she was just so tiny!!! My youngest was 8.3# and I had her early! Imagine! we have a growth scan in 2wks but I'm not banking on its accuracy as I've read and been told they are not reliable at all! Guess it's just for fun then lol.
I can't wait to read about everyone's birth story and see pics of little ones. Looks like Cally is going first. I hope she is doing well.

Tulip / Linny,

It was certainly an experience! OH absolutely loved it - the bigger the waves and the more the boat tipped over the bigger his grin became. It's been one of his life long ambitions to learn how to sail, hence why I suggested that we go on this course. I was 29 weeks at the time and everything seemed easier then! I must admit, there were times yesterday when I hoped I'd never have to get on a sailing boat again. We have the final three days of the course from 14-16 June. I'll be just over 36 weeks then. Am dreading it if I'm honest… The first day we are due to be sailing from about 10am until after midnight as we need to learn to sail at night as part of the qualification. Not quite sure how I'll manage that as I've been fit to drop by 10pm this last week or so :nope:

Cally - I hope everything is going well with you hun. I am keeping everything crossed.

Linny - our NCT bed nest is arriving 1st of July! can't wait to get it and set it up! We're hiring ours so we don't have to worry about storage afterwards etc but I'm still really excited! Xx

Frustrated - Ye Gawds! Well, hopefully they'll not force you to go beyond your capacity, but seriously - i'm impressed! Hooray for the sisterhood! :)

Sun_flower - we're hiring ours too! It's such a good deal, and yeah there's no point keeping it afterwards anyway (I'm not having any more kids) so a 6 month hire is perfect.

Well ladies I am so disappointed but I just washed and cleaned out my car. I was then so excited to install the carseat.... and what would you know it doesn't fit. There is no way for it to fit either. I refuse to drive hubby's car as it is sporty and bright yellow. So I am going to be looking for a new one this weekend. Not how I expected my weekend to go. Oh well, hopefully we can find something.

Well since getting the yellow light on moderate walking on tuesday I went walking 2 nights in a row. We have a smaller lake down the street with a walking trail about a mile and 1/2 long. I may be slow but I've made it around It. I feel lots of BH after but thats nothing new. Have had them since 31 weeks. Hopefully its bringing him down more. In all honesty I feel great afterwards and I think it helps me sleep a little better. Could be any day now. Due the 26th but he has always measured 2-3 weeks ahead. My first son came 2 weeks early.
I dont get kicks or punches anymore. Only slow rolls and big pushes. I haven't gained any weight the last 3 weeks. I know it slows towards the end but I thought I would at least gain a pound. My boobs have gotten the DARK blue vain lines and I've grown another cup size. I think they're ready too.
Everything is washed, put away, put together and bags packed. Just waiting for him to make his move.

Really praying everything is going great for Cally, as well as evryone else. Have a great weekend!

Thanks Megan :kiss: All fine, bump measuring 32, so within reasonable threshold. FHR 132bpm and he's still cephalic but free. Back to mw in two weeks. We'll see if scan tomorrow concurs with fundal height :) Baby wasn't happy at being prodded and gave her a good booting :haha:
I then called husband (who has been away for the week) while climbing a hill with sleeping DS1 on my back in the sling. I must have been panting a bit because he CRAPPED himself thinking I was in labour! I guess "What flight are you on?" was an ill-advised greeting :rofl:

No news yet from Cally, hope they're both oK.

Frustrated - at least you live in the right place for hubby to keep up this sailing lark, but holy moly that night sail is going to knock you for six. Hope the adrenaline keeps you going :hugs:

I did another wash load today and now have tiny clothes and nappies scattered about the house to dry. Will send husbot into the loft for car seat / bouncer etc this weekend.

Love to all xx

Bad back pain, period cramps and losing plug. We have ruled out preterm labour, thankfully. Asher has a strong heartbeat, having lots of braxton hicks, though. Cervix is 1cm but long at 2.5cm. Just waiting on urine to rule out silent bladder/kidney infection

Wow must be in the air. In L&D also. Dilated at a 3 1/2 75% effaced. Contractions every 8 mins. Leaving me on monitors for an hour then checking again. 37 weeks and honestly tired. If this is it then so be it.

Oh no, Jack Jack and Brandi, I really hope you are both doing OK and bubs will stay a little longer.....!! GOOD LUCK!

Tulip Naughty girl, my hubby would have heart failure...LOL

Good luck Brandi and Jackjack!!

I had my last growth scan yesterday at 36 weeks, little miss is estimated at 6lbs 2ozs already! Induction is booked for 7/7 if I haven't already hatched by then. It's all getting closer

We're home and still pregnant. Silent UTI/kidney infection were both ruled out as well. Midwife thinks the back pain is the way he's laying and has advised me to take it easy, rest, limit driving, etc. She also says that my cervix, while long, is a bit shorter than what it should be for 34 weeks, and that is a good sign that I'm unlikely to go overdue.

Brandi - Hope you're able to rest up and avoid any further issues. x

JackJack - ooo! Exciting... 37 weeks is full term anyway right? I can imagine further bedrest is not appealing to you at all right now. Hope it all goes well! x

Brandi - Hope you feel better soon. Thankfully, its not real labor and baby can still grow inside. By the way, I thought no matter how your cervix is or how dilated you are, no one can predict whether you will be overdue or not.. isnt tht the case?

JackJack - Yaay! As far as I know, 37 weeks is a good time to have a baby. Hoping everything goes smoothly for you.

Charlie - wow! in case nothing happens, att least you have an actual date to look forward to.

I'm going to have my pelvic exam on 10th June, Tuesday, can't wait to find out if anything is going on down there. Most probably nothing much since I'll only be 36 weeks but I'm getting a strong feeling this baby will arrive on due date or before.

Afternoon ladies. Well after being hooked up all night and morning the contractions have slowed and became irregular. They kept me because when I checked in I was at a 3 dilated and 60% effaced and baby "floating" in cervix. Well an hour later I went to 3.5 maybe 4 75% effaced and baby is now at station 0 engaged. And that's where it stopped. They gave me the option to stay or go home and rest. I made the decision to be monitored till morning and if no change head home. Home now resting and finishing up some loose ends with moms help.
Im in so much pain from all the checking of cervix that happened and actually passing blood :-( which I know is normal after being checked but not the most comfortable feeling. When I walk I feel like Im being split open. However I plan on walking tonight and maybe getting things moving further. They will keep me if I get to a 5 and break my water.
Hoping with walking this weekend things will continue progressing.
Hope everyone has a great weekend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->