July Jelly Beans of 2014! *16 pink bumps, 18 blue bumps, 8 yellow bumps** (24 here)

I'm loving the nesting, so productive and the house looks awesome! Lol I'm sure it won't be long until I'm too exhausted to do anything again xx

Geez Brandi, I sure do wish I had your energy at this point. The past week has really hit me hard in the soreness and tiredness department. However, I did manage to do a little vacuuming today and have all the baby's clothes washed from newborn to 0-3 mos. DH and I also packed her diaper bag last night. It's getting so close! :)

I sure do wish I had the motivation to clean and organize. I have the feeling I would be more if the house wasn't upside down and being packed up.

I had my growth scan today. Baby was measuring 6 lbs 9 oz and was in the 60th percentile. I was really happy with that news. I cannot believe how close we are to having these little guys/gals.

I also got a genealogy from my husband's grandparents and we discovered Christian's great great great great great great grandfather was also named Christian. :D

Question for everyone.. Does anyone have a lot of pressure in their bum? It has been there for a few days mostly when I am standing but I am starting to notice it when I am sitting. Anyone know if its a good sign? :)

Krrissie, good news! Happy for you that your baby is measuring on target :)

Brandi - I am so jealous! I wish I could clean like that. I was actually hit with the "nesting" instinct yesterday and have been cleaning and putting away things.

However, last night, my 4 year old came down with strep throat and has a 104 temperature. So, I couldnt get much sleep and am down to just looking after my 2 kids, cooking, dishes and basic cleaning.

Hopefully, she gets better soon coz I feel I still need to do alot. Put away babies clothes, look for my boppy pillow, fix the crib and swing. Get my van cleaned and put carseat in it and pack my hospital bag.

I also need to do some shopping before my parents come on 6th July, I have no pillows, sheets, extra towels, nightstand etc etc for the guestroom.

Just thinking about all this and so much more is making me go into panic mood.

I've been nesting big time....have painted all the doors & frames upstairs, hoovered the car, done all the washing (ironing to be done tomorrow) and have been cleaning everything I can!

However, my waters went fri night (small trickles followed by huge gushes), baby is still comfy & although I'm having labour signs, contractions aren't strong enough yet! Seeing consultant weds & prob going to be induced towards end of week (if I can't get into natural labour instead) so it looks like I won't be having a July jelly bean

Krissie my bum is sore .. But I noticed I had stretch marks right where it was sore .. I'm sure its from sittin wrong .. I really enjoy lyin down :). Cos not only my bum hurts my pelvic bones n bak is startin feels like a full gym session :)

As for nestin I go through stages of wantin to pack everythin away n then on the other hand I look at the house pull a face n go sleep .. I'm so dead n sleepin makes me more tired then I was ..

Hey ladies, no longer team yellow, Bean arrived last Wednesday weighing 2.54kg and is a beautiful darling girl!!! Will upload a pic once I'm back home on my laptop.

Typing this as I pump, I got discharged yesterday and she will most likely be discharged tomorrow. Hopefully we'll all return home on thurs once her birth certificate is ready :)

Hope you're all well xxx

Hey ladies, no longer team yellow, Bean arrived last Wednesday weighing 2.54kg and is a beautiful darling girl!!! Will upload a pic once I'm back home on my laptop.

Typing this as I pump, I got discharged yesterday and she will most likely be discharged tomorrow. Hopefully we'll all return home on thurs once her birth certificate is ready :)

Hope you're all well xxx

Congrats on your girl, can't wait to see pictures!!

Congrats on your little princess Cally! Post pics when you can, would love to see her :D

Congrats cally!
I have been having pressure and pain down in my pelvis, dr said i'm 50% effaced and a fingertip dilated which would explain the discomfort. I know it doesnt mean anything and its normal in a second pregnancy. I can't sleep so i'm a zombie during the day...i need to take naps on my lunch or something

Congratulations Cally!!! That's wonderful news. Have you chosen a name yet?

Congrats Cally, I am so happy all went well, and you and the little princess is all good.

Krissie, glad all went well with your scan, I have mine tomorrow!!

I definately have been having some pressure, in both the bum and lady parts.

When I stand and especially when I go to the toilet.

At night its at its worse....

Last night I leaked so badly, I changed my panty liner at least 5 times.

And then when I looked the boobs started leaking as well. And the bed sheets and my pj's were soaked!! Argh...

Congratulations Cally! First one for the group!!

I've had some pressure, mainly on the toilet, also shooting pains through my lady parts. I'm currently trying to work on getting little miss more engaged to get this party started lol.

Aww congratulations Cally, so glad to hear from you. Hooray for your pink jellybean, can't wait to hear all about her xx

https://www.today.com/parents/iggy-...eo-nails-9-months-pregnant-feeling-2D79780290

holy crap has anyone seen this? Too funny!!

https://www.today.com/parents/iggy-...eo-nails-9-months-pregnant-feeling-2D79780290

holy crap has anyone seen this? Too funny!!

:haha:

I will have to show that to hubby so that he knows I am not making this stuff up.

Congrats Cally, I am so happy all went well, and you and the little princess is all good.

Krissie, glad all went well with your scan, I have mine tomorrow!!

I definately have been having some pressure, in both the bum and lady parts.

When I stand and especially when I go to the toilet.

At night its at its worse....

Last night I leaked so badly, I changed my panty liner at least 5 times.

And then when I looked the boobs started leaking as well. And the bed sheets and my pj's were soaked!! Argh...

Tymeg, maybe that's all a good sign that LO is not breach anymore and has turned around? I'm booked in for a scan to check the baby's position in 8 days time when I'll be 37 weeks. He is still transverse at the moment, but hopefully they will be able to turn him if he hasn't turned of his own accord by then. If not, and assuming he is breach and not transverse by the time I go into labour, we can still opt for a natural birth if we wish. We wouldn't be able to have a home birth though if we opt for the breech vaginal delivery which would be a bummer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->