July Jelly Beans of 2014! *16 pink bumps, 18 blue bumps, 8 yellow bumps** (24 here)

Congrats Cally. Glad to hear all is well with you and your lil girl, can't wait to see pics. I've dr appt tomorrow and starting my weekly appts til lil guy gets here. I've a scan next week, so we are excited for that. I feel like time is dragging on now that the end is so near. I'll miss being prego but I've enjoyed every minute of it.

Congratulations, Cally!

YAAY here come the July babies. :)

Anyone feel they are going to go next?

hey Frustrated,

Im really hoping she has turned....

Lets keep fingers crossed for tomorrow's scan...
Otherwise I will be getting my date for the scan tomorrow....

Hi have just noticed this group! Cant believe july is so close now and how quickly pregnacy is going, I'm team yellow with my first due july 28th :) xx

Welcome Blossome! :)

So I had my obgyn appt today and looks like I havent dilated at all. The bottom is dilated about 1 cm but the top is closed. Baby is measuring 36.5 weeks so on target and so far I have gained 19 lbs since the start of my pregnancy.

So appointment was pretty boring lets hope for better next week.

Had my OBGYN appointment today. 38 weeks this week. I've had tons of Contractions but no change from my L&D check from Thursday. They did however send me for an NST scan since he was very quiet. He is moving though I can barely feel them and heart beat was fantastic.
They gave me a induction date. June 27th. Which is pretty much my due date. It appears Andrew has gotten shy and is deciding he wants to stay in now lol. I truly hope he comes on his own. My son came at 38 weeks and was perfect. This ma'ma will be walking her tail end off this weekend.

Hope everyone else is doing good. Babies are soooo close.

Cally cant wait to hear your birth story and so glad you and baby are doing good.

Congratulations cally on you little girl!!

Im stressing out. Oh has been asked to go interstate for work to train some new people at their melbourne store. If he goes he'll be gone for 6 weeks so he'll definitely miss the birth if bubs isnt born early. :-( his bosses wont budge

Ugh, sorry Mum. That's a tough one. Hope it gets sorted and they can at least be somewhat lenient if he decides to go.

Well, nesting is over. My energy is gone again, lol. Can we skip the rest of the month and just go straight to July?

Ugh, sorry Mum. That's a tough one. Hope it gets sorted and they can at least be somewhat lenient if he decides to go.

Well, nesting is over. My energy is gone again, lol. Can we skip the rest of the month and just go straight to July?

LOL, yes can we please skip ahead to July please :D

I think I got some of your nesting energy Brandi. I have been packing and cleaning for the last two days. It feels good to finally get some stuff done.

In other news I think I am losing my mucus plug. :)

Tymeg- I hope you got good news at your scan today!

Asher is back head down, but he's posterior. Dr. Google does not help with posterior labour stories...

I've been doing lots of ball bouncing, hip swaying and short walks to try get baby to engage more. No clue if it's worked and I'm not at the midwife for another week :( may have to go to a drop in and ask them to check.
Getting impatient now, I'd just like to skip the next week and be that bit closer.

I've been doing lots of ball bouncing, hip swaying and short walks to try get baby to engage more. No clue if it's worked and I'm not at the midwife for another week :( may have to go to a drop in and ask them to check.
Getting impatient now, I'd just like to skip the next week and be that bit closer.

Me too! My doctor doesn't do cervical checks until 38 weeks so I have no idea what is going on down there. I am just hoping he decides to come before 39 weeks so I don't have to be induced.

Wow charlie!!! You're hitting term tomorrow!!! It's getting so close for us ladies!!!

Brandi you need to get your nesting instinct back and spend time on all fours to turn him anterior!

I spent 5 hours in Triage today, went in for reduced movement and found I was having tightenings every few minutes. Then waited three fricking hours to see the doctor. Her diagnosis was that baby just wanted the day off work (can't blame him tbh).

Trying to stay more hydrated and fend off these tightenings for another 2 weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->