July Jelly Beans of 2014! *16 pink bumps, 18 blue bumps, 8 yellow bumps** (24 here)

Full term, woop. Get a move on now baby I'm tired of waiting!
I'm getting an awful lot of abdominal aches lately. Enough to make me wince and really uncomfortable. Is anyone else having this?

Morning Ladies,

So I had my check up yesterday, and It is not what I wanted.
Little Madam, still have not moved, she is still in bridge, she is now weighing 2.8kgs.
They have set a date for the C Section on the 4th July 2014.

Now the nerves have kicked in, I have 3 weeks to prepare myself for this c section... :-( But on the bright side I get to meet my princess.

They kept on saying what a big head she has.... LOL

Hope you are all well.

Let me introduce you to my impatient July Jellybean that chose to be a June Jellybean :haha:

Elena Cristina @ 36 weeks old

Attachments

• bean.jpg
    bean.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 13
  • bean2.jpg
    bean2.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 13
Ah Cally, she is too precious!! I am so happy all is well and that you are both safe at home,

Cant wait to hear the birth story.... :)

Congrats Cally!

Woke this morning feeling like I. Am. Done.
My whole body feels swollen. My legs and feet deff are. My husband says my face isn't. Though literally i pee only once or twice per night (so unlike me). The fluid is just hanging out. My hip joints and my hands are so sore. Hand me a tightly sealed jar to open, and i wouldnt be able to. Had to open my mascara with my teeth this morning. These hormones are kicking my butt! On the verge of tears. Just feeling so DONE. Yesterday was a good day, even got in a nice walk and DTD for good measure (with the hopes of getting things moved along). But today has nose dived since the moment i woke. Just feeling...tired, sore, swollen, achy, uncomfortable, emotional...DONE.
I still have 3.5 weeks and i dont know how i am going to make it. Supposed to be warm up with the humidity starting Sunday (90's ) and not looking forward to it.
Hoping tomorrow is a better day.
Am i the only one feeling this?

I'm feeling very ready for it to be over too if I'm honest. About to go to midwife drop in about my aches I think, see if it's because anythings happening

Definitely getting towards the 'done' part. Last night was horrendous, it was SO HOT in my house, I couldn't sleep no matter what I did. Today I had to walk to the shop and get baby wipes as we'd run out, and walking home nearly killed mem I said to OH that I feel feeble and pathetic saying it, but the weather is making me want to cry. Damn pregnancy hormones :(

Aww Cally she is just precious.

Ty, is her being in bridge position the only reason you'll be getting a c section? I just would think being that you're only 35wks there is still time for her to turn especially if you don't want a c section? But if you're good with that then that's all that matters.

My appt yesterday was uneventful :/ I had some blood work done and my first cervical check, not dilated any. I'm gonna start walking to see if that helps. Not really gonna try any of those crazy things you hear get labor started, been there done that with my first and she was still 10days late. Lol I am getting close to being done with being pregnant. My pubic bone hurts so bad when getting up and walking it's almost unbearable. And trying to move around in bed when laying down is absolute torture cuz of my pubic bone aching so bad with every move. Next wk I'll get a scan to see how big is he tho dr says after 36wks it's not very accurate as head could be in pelvic bone and not get a good measurement of it...so I won't be counting on the weight they tell me, just happy I get to see him again.

Hope you ladies are having a good day.

I am definitely achy and starting to get really bad cramping/possible contractions? when I am laying down. When I stand up they tend to go away. I am trying to stay on my feet with packing and resting on my ball but I am getting exhausted.

I think the worst part is I have to go to the doctor's three times a week. I have my regular OB, the high risk OB for a biophysical profile and the diabetes nurse. I am definitely DONE with those.

Hopefully some more July babies will show signs of coming soon, the ones which are ready to.do.so.of course

Sassy, she is bridge, since 13 weeks, he says there is no way that she will move into position in the next 2 weeks, I went from only being 35 weeks, but measured 36 weeks 5 days at the scan yesterday, she already weighs 2.8kgs. So with another 3 more weeks, they suspect her to be anything between 3.6 and 4kgs.

My pubic bone has been a nightmare of pain for the past few weeks, I cant sit then im uncumfy, if I lay and try and turn from side to side I wanna die, but sitting on the toilet is the worst of it all, because I literally feel as though she will just fall out....!!

The dr said she is very stubborn, when he tried doing the scan she kicked and kit the scanner off my tummy lol....

Oh and her compactum and rocking chair finally arrived!! Yay!!! So I am definately doing the nursery this weekend!!

Will upload pics when Im done, still waiting on her bedding to come though... eek.... But I have 3 other sets which I also ordered..... :)

Need to wash all her baby things she got from the shower....

And all I need to get are some growers and vests and then I am ready for her,

Need to get myself, some bras and panties and Im sorted....

Congrats Cally!

It's so exciting that this thread is now having babies being born. It seems just like yesterday that it was so far away and now all of our dates are coming so soon! :)

I think my bag is now completely packed. Just missing CDs and snacks. Oh and i suppose a going home outfit for me but I'm not so fussed what I wear, I'm happy in anything.
Is everyone else all packed?

Heck no Charlie! I am not packed, my bag still sits empty LOL. I will be getting some travel size toiletries ,extra makeup, panties and pads today to pack. I got another nursing bra in today, it is Hot Milk Women's Iridescent Maternity and Nursing Bra. I got it from Amazon.com. I like it and think it'll be a good bra. Still need to take back the mortherhood one I got. Kingston's bag is packed and has been for awhile. Just waiting on time to pass now lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->