July Jelly Beans of 2014! *16 pink bumps, 18 blue bumps, 8 yellow bumps** (24 here)

Gidge Congratulations, that's fantastic. A reallygood weight too considering he was so early!

Brandi How exciting! Do update us when you can!

I had my first really bad night's sleep last night. I was woken up at around 2am by really painful cramps. My tummy was rock hard. Was stuck in the bathroom for ages with a really upset tummy. Felt slightly better when i got back into bed 20 mins later. I'm wondering whether it is the raspberry leaf tea. Have been on two cups a day for the last three days.

I've been trying to do the rlt for a week or two now and am
No longer going to drink it for the same reason-its not worth it for me to be so uncomfortable on top of the bhs i get already

Well im almost positive ill be in labor within the next 24 hours. Ive had contractions on and off all night. When I went to the loo, I wiped and I have a watery pink discharge and a little clear mucous streaked with blood. Pretty much the same thing happened with my daughter and she was born about 5 hours later.

I dont want to get my hopes up incase its nothing. .. besides the contractions are such an irritating pain.

Congrats Charlie and Gidge!! Were all so close now, good luck to everyone :)

Congratulations Charlie and gidge and good luck mum Ltd sounds promising!

Congratulations Gidge & Charlie!!!

Afm, we have quickly settled. Harry is such a good boy, only waking once in the night so far. He has already gained a little, he's now at 7lb4oz. The midwife is hoping to discharge us on Monday providing his cord has dropped off.

Tomorrow he will be made official as we're registering him in the morning :happydance:

Here's a pic of him wide awake this morning :flower:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 8
https://www.dulot.co.il/Kristine/show.asp?art=2&t=l
Good article on being emotionally prepared ...
Since no family lives close by i have been sort of stressing about the logistics of my parents getting here to watch dd when i go into labor. My mom keeps saying that she'd like for it to be this weekend since Friday is a holiday snd she doesnt have much vacation time. I 've been ready for this baby to come for the past week (she was measuring 10 days ahead) so it will be interesting to see if i go into labor in two days once i know everyone is not working.

Hi ladies
Quickly popping in to say baby Elka Rose was born 1/7/14 weighing 8lb 4oz. We're still in hospital but hopefully out today. Will post a pic soon.

Congrats to Charlie and gidge!

X

Congrats linny.

So many little bubs all of a sudden.

Afm, I am at the hospital with the foley bulb hoping to get some rest.

Congrats to all the new mommies!

Good luck Krissie and Brandi! Can't believe we are here already!

My NST looked good today but they had to beep a little horn and wake him, he was really cozy. Poor bubs...

Also saw the midwife, she checked me and it was really painful. I even bled for a while after. She didn't strip my membranes just checked my cervix. Said I was like 1/2 cm dilated and 50 % effaced. I'm still sore and have been cramping ever since... Ugh... I'm so uncomfortable..

Congratulations Linny! That's wonderful news.

Ladyluck - beautiful picture!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->