July Jelly Beans of 2014! *16 pink bumps, 18 blue bumps, 8 yellow bumps** (24 here)

My gynae said some hospitals induce early for IVF, some don't so I was given the option. It's to do with there being some limited evidence of the placenta aging early in IVF pregnancies. My midwife wouldn't sweep until 39+6 but as I have an appointment at 40 weeks she said she'll be able to do it.

Oh God, I've never heard of that! Will ask my midwife about it when I see her at 40 weeks. I had a scan about 10 days ago and there was some sign of the placenta ageing (white areas), but the sonographer said it was consistent with the number of weeks I was at the time. I thought IVF babies were meant to come early…! No sign of that being the case at this end!

Good luck, Charlie. Looks like you are next in line to have your baby. :)

I'm now officially labor watching. My prediction is baby will arrive tomorrow or by next weekend for sure. I still don't have any labor symptoms though.

Why are labor symptoms so confusing? With my first, I had cramping that turned into contractions within an hour or two. With my second, I had bearable contractions for more thab 24 hours till my water broke.

And now with my third, I don't know what to expect.. such a mystery

Well ladies - in Australia its now 4am 1st of JULY!!! We are going to have babies this month :)

Good luck, Charlie. Looks like you are next in line to have your baby. :)

I'm now officially labor watching. My prediction is baby will arrive tomorrow or by next weekend for sure. I still don't have any labor symptoms though.

Why are labor symptoms so confusing? With my first, I had cramping that turned into contractions within an hour or two. With my second, I had bearable contractions for more thab 24 hours till my water broke.

And now with my third, I don't know what to expect.. such a mystery

Im also having my 3rd and its nothing like I thought.... 1 and 2 were born at exactly 38 weeks. Spontaneous labor. I was dilated and effaced etc way before, both fully engaged around 36 - 37 weeks...

This bubba - im dilated but barely effaced and bubs is only just starying to engage. Im almost full term :-/

They say 3rd baby is a wild card and unpredictable... which really scares me tbh

Congrats on term Brandi & Tymeg congrats on your little princess, do post pics when you have time :D

raspberry leaf tea def causes more painful BHs...i don't thikn I drank any over the weekend and had two glasses so far today and ow. not period cramping but my back is killing and my belly is sore and hard. doesn't help that any time i bend over i don't bend my legs but bend from my back, which is stupid!

My body's been doing weird things all day today, but nothing labour-like. Period cramping, STRONG braxton hicks, massive heartburn. Not long now. Still 9 hours to July 1 here.

As for the third being the wild card, it's definitely true. My first two were born before their due dates, and my third was 7 days late, had 3 sweeps and nothing. Finally, 40w6d, I pumped at night and was in labour 3 hours later and she was born 4 hours after that

Congratulations to all the mummies who had babies already, gorgeous bundles.

I am also on my third baby and thought things would be predictable but find myself thinking I am in labour all the time and nothing becomes of it. So hard to be patient as I was convinced she would be here by now

Sassygee - how was your appt today?

Mumltd - still 8 hours till July here in U.S. literally counting down the hours..

Haha, yeah about the third baby. My friends and family have not been sympathetic at all this pregnancy. They have this attitude that I have been through this all so I must be use to it by now.

Even if this is your nth time being pregnant, you are never going to get use to it.

Anyways, enough of my ranting.

Totally NOT a pregnancy related rant, but still a rant...

My kids are dying to see The Wiggles who are on tour in Canada in October. They're going to be in my hometown and 4 tickets cost $180. Not bad at all (the other place was over $300)

Anyway, their website says babies under the age of 1 can get a "babes-in-arms" ticket and sit in their parents lap, so I figured we're all good. Nope.

They turned around and told me because it's in the main theatre, they charge everyone for a ticket, regardless of age. Asher will be about 10 weeks old and likely sleep through the whole damn performance. I told them they need to be more specific about which theatre it applies to so that parents don't spend almost $200 only to show up at the door and be told they can't go in because their 10 WEEK OLD doesn't have a ticket!

I'm not willing to pay $35 for a seat that will go unused because my BABY will be SLEEPING through the whole friggin thing.

They said for performances like The Wiggles, they charge for all ages as a deterrent for bringing the baby to the theatre so that the baby won't cause a disruption for the other paying customers.

IT'S THE FRIGGIN WIGGLES!!! YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE A THEATRE FULL OF 2 AND 3 YEAR OLD KIDS, BUT ONLY MINE, WHO WILL SLEEP THE WHOLE DAMN TIME, WILL BE THE DISRUPTIVE ONE?

Give me a friggin break!!!

So, my kids get to miss out on The Wiggles again.

Timewaster...well appt was uneventful. Still no change in my cervix. He's gonna see about some jelly stuff to soften my cervix so hopefully that'll come in this wk cuz w/o any change in my cervix he won't induce me. He said he's found 3rd babies to be unpredictable and longer wait and labor.

I think I'm going to be waiting another week at this rate. Lots of stomach cramps but nothing much. Some watery discharge but I think that's all it is. I think I will be going for a walk around town today just to get myself out of the house.
Hubby finishes work tomorrow so I get some company and I think that might speed things up. I'm on the RLT tablets but I keep forgetting to take them lol.

I hope everyone else is feeling well as possible and that some more babies appear soon!

Today is a holiday here, Canada Day. Festivities start in a few hours down at the park, so I'll be getting lots of walking in today, lol. Gonna let the kiddos go on some rides, get their faces painted, and see all the kids shows before coming home for supper, and then their dad is taking them after supper, back to the park, for the fireworks tonight.

I have this feeling I'm going to be here for like, another 4 weeks or something :( my daughter was 13 days late and aside from a few Braxton hicks and a little bit of cramping last night, I've had no signs yet. I'm getting so huge though, if my littlest lady could do her mother a favour and NOT come out at like, 12lb or something, I'd really appreciate it...

20, 25, 28, 32, 34, 36 and 38 week bump shots

10291689_601353477727_1777496527335167541_n.jpg

Oh god, a 12lber would scare me haha. I have a strong feeling I'll only be pregnant for 8 more days...but I guess only the next 8 days will tell. My midwives said he doesn't feel very big, and they don't think he'll be much bigger than my youngest was if I do make it to the due date. I've had 2 6lbers and an 8lbers.

A friend of mine, though, a few years back, vaginally delivered a 14lbs baby girl. Ouch?

14lb???? Holy cow. I just stuck my head down my top and told Violet not to let that give her any ideas! The midwives told me at 41 weeks that Eden didn't feel very big and wouldn't be any bigger than 8lb... 6 days later she came out at 10lb 7oz!! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->