July Jelly Beans of 2014! *16 pink bumps, 18 blue bumps, 8 yellow bumps** (24 here)

Beautiful job Tymeg.

Here is a picture of Christian.

Attachments

• 20140704_113419 (400x300).jpg
    20140704_113419 (400x300).jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 3
Congrats everyone and thanks for sharing your stories!!!

Been feeling so much pressure tonight that it feels like my water is going to break. He's definitely dropped some more tonight. These pics are a week apart. No glasses is first, glasses is tonight.

Attachments

• drop3.jpg
    drop3.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 3
Krissie, he is adorable. You must be so proud

Brandi - sure looks like your belly dropped alot and you are almost 38 weeks so could be any time now for you. :)

We went to the mall today just so i could walk around and i swear people were just staring at my belly! Kind of funny. Then we went to a restaurant for lunch and i had to ask to sit at a table instead of a booth because i didn't fit...haha. Belly is too big!

Congratulations to the new arrivals, more adorable babies.
It's my due date today and totally huge and fed up. Please come out soon baby.
Anyone else feeling fed up?!

Happy Due Date Twinkletots! I went 13 days over last time and was SO fed up, so I'm trying to ignore my due date this time, lol. So although I have 8 days till my due date, I'm thinking in my head instead that within 20 days I'll have given birth (will have an induction booked for 40+10 and then added a couple of days after that to account for a long labour) and trying to concentrate on that date instead so I'm less disappointed/ fed up when my due date inevitably passes, lol!

Oh yes Twinkle, been fed up! I'm beginning to think this boy isn't coming before he's due. I did get a lot of tightenings last night and was on verge of timing them but they stopped after 2 hrs or so. I layer down for bed thinking I might wake up to contractions but no...woke up to pee and then to lay awake for hours. I feel sleep deprived, anyone else not sleeping at night?

I wasn't, but I ended up having my best sleep in weeks last night, and woke up with an incredible amount of energy. So now I'm just putting the finishing touches on being ready for Asher today and we're ready to welcome him into our home

I have been waking up too couple of times every night. By the time, it's morning, I feel so tired and unrested.

My prediction was baby would be here by today but no signs.

Sorry to hear some of you are feeling fed up. I was terribly fed up in the last 2 weeks before she showed up. Hope everyone's babies are showing up soon.

Hey Charlie! How is it going with your baby? Do you have your energy back?

Been bouncing most of the day! Have tonignt done a final draft of my birth plan plus instructions for hubby and re-checked bags. First thing tomorrow I'll boil up the cord tie and wash the sling I'm taking to hospital, then baby has no excuse to hang about :)

Hi ladies....
just popping in to say hang in there. ..
your little ones will be here very soon....
I am so inlove with this little angel but I so miss having her in my belly.....

Haven't been sleeping much at all, its been hard to find a comfortable position. I also get up about 3-4 times a night and get about 5 hours of sleep a night.

Has anyone else noticed extreme fatigue? I constantly feel tired even if I take a nap during the day.

Having my 37/38 week appointment tomorrow so we shall see what they say :D

I've been napping daily esp now that i'm on mat leave. I'll have bursts of energy, do something, then need to rest. 39 wk appt tomorrow!

I've been napping daily esp now that i'm on mat leave. I'll have bursts of energy, do something, then need to rest. 39 wk appt tomorrow!

Good luck at your appointment tomorrow Pooch :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->