July Jelly Beans of 2014! *16 pink bumps, 18 blue bumps, 8 yellow bumps** (24 here)

Lucky you getting a sweep Brandi!

Timewaster I need all the luck I can get now, thanks.

Good luck Sassy:hugs:

I just had my 37/38 week appointment the doc didn't check for dilation since she said I was not having contractions. However, she did say that she is low and its a good thing. Not sure what that is suppose to mean exactly.

Sounds like your little girl has engaged, tooth, and that is definitely a good thing

Today would be a great day to have a baby Brandi.
I am going to get this baby swept outta here this morning. Come on baby!!!

Hey ladies :) today is my due date! Yaay! Let's see if I'm part of the 5% who give birth on their due dates

Happy due date Timewaster! Hope it isnt too long now!!

I was having cramps all night, even was woken up by them after falling asleep for a couple hours and now they 're gone!! I will be bouncing on my ball and walking all day!

I was kinda hoping for a 7/7/14 baby but it's the 8th here and no joy lol xx

Happy due date, Timewaster.

Well, sweep hasn't worked so far. Not even any sign of a plug, and I had the absolute WORST sleep ever last night and woke up with a massive headache this morning. No cramps, nothing. Kinda disappointing, but also would rather not try and give birth while feeling like this.

I've felt like he was going to come July 9 the whole pregnancy, so we'll see if I'm right soon enough. My son thinks Saturday.

Good morning ladies. Well I went for a lil 15-20min walk last night and that stirred up some BH but those soon faded, ugh. Got up this morning and went for a 35min walk and now enjoying my coffee. No golf yesterday but maybe today or tomorrow. It's. So friggin hot here and we aren't even having triple digit heat like we normally would. Wifey seems to think he'll be here on his due date HA, I'm not holding my breath.

Woohoo Timewaster on today being your due date. Hope your lo doesn't keep you waiting long.

Pooch, good luck with walking all day. Within 10minutes or so of walking I feel my hands and feet swelling. Luckily they aren't as bad as they feel when I get home tho.

Tooth, my dr hasn't even so much as touched my belly this entire pregnancy and I'm not kidding. He's very different in his practice then my dr yrs ago. I'm guessing my guy is not engaged but I could be wrong.

Twinkle, are you getting a sweep today?

Gonna do some housework today and try not to be such a couch potato....

Thanks, ladies.

Hope all of your false labor turn into real labor signs.

Sassygee - I have the same trouble these days, alot of swelling when I Lie down or stand. Sitting with my feet raised seems to be the only thing that helps.

Alas. V day for me but no sign of labor at all
No backpain, cramps or anything. I feel absolutely perfect today.

Anyhow, my parents are in town now and I'll be going tomorrow to be induced so there will be someone to look after my 3 and 4 year old while I am away...yet still anxious about leaving them for two days.

Congrats to all the ladies that have had their babies since I've last been on here about a week ago. And hoping to see more come soon to everyone who's patiently waiting. :)

AFM I had my 37 week appointment last Thursday and my fundal height was measuring the same as the week before, which was right in between 36 and 37 weeks. According to fundal height, baby has been spot on up until last week. Maybe it was because this time it was a different doctor measuring or because I had just had a contraction right before she measured. Anyway, I did mention to her that baby was measuring 4 days behind at our last ultrasound which was at 20 weeks. She didn't seem too concerned about it but said we could do an ultrasound to make me feel better and just to check things out at my next appointment. I tend to be a worrier about everything so I'm hoping it's really nothing to be concerned about. I'll be having the ultrasound this Friday afternoon. Oh, and I've been dilated 1cm for the past two weeks. Hoping for some change when they check again on Friday.

Michelle - I actually went from 35cm at 33 weeks to 34.5cm at 36 weeks because the baby engaged, so don't worry too much if things don't seem to grow for a little while, but hopefully the scan will reassure you :) xx

Michelle - I actually went from 35cm at 33 weeks to 34.5cm at 36 weeks because the baby engaged, so don't worry too much if things don't seem to grow for a little while, but hopefully the scan will reassure you :) xx

Thanks for mentioning that. That makes me feel a little better because she is WAY down low. The doctor even mentioned how low she was, so hopefully that's all it is. I am looking forward to seeing her again on the ultrasound since we haven't had one in so long. :haha:

Hi ladies,

Just popping in to check how you are all doing?

Here are some pics of my little munchkin...

She has the sniffles, been sneezing all day and now has a stuffy nose:-(

Attachments

• 20140703_003906(1).jpg
    20140703_003906(1).jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 10
  • 20140703_213400 (2).jpg
    20140703_213400 (2).jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 46
  • Cape Town-20140703-00183.jpg
    Cape Town-20140703-00183.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 10
I am extremely proud..... my little miracle....

She is a little stunner Megan! Hope she feels better soon <3

Awww. She is adorable, tymeg!

It's 11.30 pm at my place at the moment. Going to go get induced 5am in the morning. Getting nervous about the whole thing, especially about leaving my 3 and 4 year old behind... hopefully everything goes smoothly so I can be home soon

Good luck timewaster! Everything will go well and your older kiddos will be ok with the grandparents (i tell myself this, too, about my dd and my parents when the time comes). You will be back with them in no time!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->