July Jelly Beans of 2014! *16 pink bumps, 18 blue bumps, 8 yellow bumps** (24 here)

Congratulations!!! He's so handsome!

So...

Is there anything more embarrassing than your water breaking at Walmart?
CLEAN UP IN AISLE 6!!!

And to answer the question...

YES...there is something more embarrassing than your water breaking at Walmart.

Peeing yourself in Aisle 6 at Walmart because you just can't friggin hold it...but thank God you're big enough to pretend it's your water!!!

Congrats to all the new babies!!! Half way through July, I am so excited to see more announcements.

Just had my appointment, a little frustrated because I rotate between 3 docs and they changed my Edd back to July 30th. He said cervix is posterior and soft and no dilation!! Not what I wanted to hear. Doc said just because I have not dilated doesn't mean it won't happen soon.

Got checked, he said not change..rushed out as he got call from hospital bout baby was in distress. Got gel on cervix baby passed stress test. Told nurses I want to set date if I don't go into labor today. Asked if I'd be back tomorrow for more gel,said yes that's how he usually does it.

Oh no brandi that sounds really humiliating, oh how I love the pregnancy bladder mine can hold all of 20mls atm! Any signs of asher arriving?
Tooth crappy you've been but back until the 30th in all fairness I think my true dd is around the 28th as was having fertility treatment and know the date we concieved so we'll see. The other night I had 3 hours of regular painful tightenings every 3-5 mins and thought it was the real deal but all quiet atm! So fed up right now it's 5am and after trying to sleep for last few hours I've resorted to the sofa. If it's not the seagulls making a noise, it's my bladder waking me every hour. If not that my streaming nose from hayfever, if not that it's an extremely wriggly baby poking me all night! Oh and my ds has been unsettled all night too just to top it off. Urgh so over all this now! Sorry for the rant ladies.
Congratulations to all new births can't believe we're half way through July! More babies please girls xx

Bored now. And starting to get stretch marks round my belly button. Get oooout, babeh!

Oh no brandi that sounds really humiliating, oh how I love the pregnancy bladder mine can hold all of 20mls atm! Any signs of asher arriving?
Tooth crappy you've been but back until the 30th in all fairness I think my true dd is around the 28th as was having fertility treatment and know the date we concieved so we'll see. The other night I had 3 hours of regular painful tightenings every 3-5 mins and thought it was the real deal but all quiet atm! So fed up right now it's 5am and after trying to sleep for last few hours I've resorted to the sofa. If it's not the seagulls making a noise, it's my bladder waking me every hour. If not that my streaming nose from hayfever, if not that it's an extremely wriggly baby poking me all night! Oh and my ds has been unsettled all night too just to top it off. Urgh so over all this now! Sorry for the rant ladies.
Congratulations to all new births can't believe we're half way through July! More babies please girls xx

Yes, it's very frustrating. Since I have pcos we had to take Clomid to conceive and do OPK's like crazy so I know for sure what day I ovulated based on that I should be due the 26th. She'll come whenever she wants anyways :( my mom has 3 kids and two of us were overdue, hoping I'm not in the same boat.

Hope everyone else is doing well. Come on babies it's time to come out lol :)

Just posted this to my Facebook because it made me laugh, lol

https://www.haveyouhadthatbabyyet.com

In other news, GET OUT VIOLET!!!

Yup, I've posted that a few times. A friend of mine texts me every day to ask me if I've had the baby yet, and yesterday, I texted that link back to him. Haven't heard back since :rofl:

Hope the induction takes for you, Sassy!

AFM...yesterday felt the closest to labour ever. Four-ish hours of contractions. Walking, sitting, driving...I had my kids out at the dollar store to buy some crafts to keep them entertained when it started, but I also wanted to get some school supply shopping done before the rush, but the contractions were strong enough that I had to cut that trip short and come home. Just as I was getting ready call the midwife, it all came to a screeching halt.

Woke up this morning to absolutely NADA, which I'm not surprised about. Walked downstairs to use the bathroom and not wake the Tiny Sleeping Humans, and felt some pass in my underwear. Thought it was just a bubble but it was the largest piece of mucus plug I've seen in all of my plug loss this pregnancy, so not all hope is lost.

By LMP, due date is the 21st. By Insemination, due date is the 20th, which is what the midwives are going by. But by my last ultrasound, measurements put my due date at tomorrow. Hopefully he'll be here by the end of the weekend. Lord know, I AM READY!!!

Morning ladies,

Well I had my scan and appointment with the consultant yesterday. The fluid levels and blood supply look fine. They are currently estimating the baby's weight at 8lb 9oz, although I know that is not that accurate. The consultant told me that the umbilical cord is wrapped around the baby's neck. He is very much against me (and all first time mums) have a home birth and also against water births. He also said that I should not have gone much beyond 40 weeks due to it being an IVF pregnancy, although he has never seen fit to mention this to me before! However, as the midwife pointed out when we left the room, he'd actually written on my notes that the cord was around the baby's shoulders and possibly the neck. Am waiting to speak to my community midwife to see if we are still suitable to proceed with the home birth, but I wouldn't be surprised if we ended up in hospital now. I had a sweep whilst at the hospital. My God, it hurt! My cervix was posterior, high, medium firmness and only 1 cm dilated (1 finger width, which she said was about 1cm). She managed to get hold of my cervix and then pulled it into a forward position before doing the sweep. Have had some bleeding since and was having shooting pains all night. No contractions though, just a very bad night's sleep. Am having another sweep tomorrow and a third on Sunday. If none of that works I am booked in for an induction on Tuesday at the hospital. Not the birth that I wanted, but the important thing is to get him out safely.

Sassy - I hope the gel worked for you.

Oh mate :( I hope the CMWs will continue to support you, perhaps with more regular monitoring of baby for decels during labour, indicating a cord problem.

Bit bemused by his problem with water births full stop though :-/

Cord accident has always been my hugest fear though *shudder*

Hi Tulip, I think he was against me having a water birth given the cord situation, but he didn't have anything positive to say about them generally! I guess they just get called out where things have gone wrong and don't see all of the cases that are fine, so are naturally very risk adverse. Waiting for the CMW to call me this afternoon. Am really sore after the sweep. It even hurts to sit on a kitchen chair. No sign of it having worked either :-(

p.s welcome to the overdue club! I think that makes four of us now!

Bless you :( Try and keep moving if you can, to give it the best chance.

Cheers. I think the hospital are going to sweep me tomorrow, not looking fwd to it at all - I've been putting my EPO in every night and haven't yet stumbled across my cervix so I'm not hopeful!

I've been doing that too, but wasn't sure whether I was allowed to last night after having the sweep. Do you know whether it's still ok for me to use?

Well the gel has done nothing to my knowledge....hasn't leaked out, it's purple so would be hard to miss. No plug loss either and no contractions either to note. On my way to Dr now so we shall see....

Sorry for not keeping up with everyone right now...

Well the gel has done nothing to my knowledge....hasn't leaked out, it's purple so would be hard to miss. No plug loss either and no contractions either to note. On my way to Dr now so we shall see....

Sorry for not keeping up with everyone right now...

All the best Sassy:hugs:

Well not dilated anymore and cervix is softening up some, got another dose of the gel. Will go back Monday for catheter to be inserted and let it do work if I don't go into labor before then. Seems I end every sentence that way these days....

Has anyone heard about drinking or taking raspberry red tea to help move things along?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->