July Jelly Beans of 2014! *16 pink bumps, 18 blue bumps, 8 yellow bumps** (24 here)

Not a whole lot going on here either besides I did have some blood mixed in the discharge I had today. Not sure if it's actually the start of bloody show or just left over blood from my sweep two days ago. :shrug:

Also been having a lot of pressure and cramps all day, but I think it's just from the baby moving her head around down there as it's sudden sharp quick pains. Just trying to be as patient as we can be since we've made it this far. In the home stretch now. :happydance:

Hi ladies,

I just had a quick question for those of you who are losing or have lost their plugs. I just went to the restroom about half an hour ago and noticed a mucous discharge in the toilet and just went now didn't notice anything. My question is once you start losing your plug, do you/have you noticed discharge everytime? Could it just have been normal disharge and not the plug?

Thanks

I lost a fair bit over the course of a week but only once or twice a day xx

I lost massive amounts of plug last week and even had bloody show twice. Since my last bloody show, I've noticed that the TP is dry after my bathroom tris and I maybe have a very small chunk of plug or discharge at the bottom of the toilet.

Frustrated, I think so :/.

So still NADA from all this damn walking I've been doing...so I didn't bother this am. I'm really thinking I'll just be induced this week, hopefully Wednesday when I go for my appt and get gel put on my cervix. How can all this walking not be doing anything??? No plug loss or even a hint of bloody show. Anyone who walks is your belly rock hard while walking?? Maybe I should try bouncing more or breast stimulation via pump?

I'm so over my phone blowing up with 'you haven't had that baby yet? Any signs? Have you tried this? Well what did the dr say? And on and on and on... I'm about to blow up on the next person. And some of these comments come from women!!! Really you've had a baby, you don't remember this part? So frustrating, Grrrr!

Frustrated, I think so :/.

So still NADA from all this damn walking I've been doing...so I didn't bother this am. I'm really thinking I'll just be induced this week, hopefully Wednesday when I go for my appt and get gel put on my cervix. How can all this walking not be doing anything??? No plug loss or even a hint of bloody show. Anyone who walks is your belly rock hard while walking?? Maybe I should try bouncing more or breast stimulation via pump?

I'm so over my phone blowing up with 'you haven't had that baby yet? Any signs? Have you tried this? Well what did the dr say? And on and on and on... I'm about to blow up on the next person. And some of these comments come from women!!! Really you've had a baby, you don't remember this part? So frustrating, Grrrr!

Hi Sassy,

I walk about 2 miles every evening and notice a lot of pressure during walking and sometimes it'll get hard as well.

My bump goes rock hard when walking too, and it feel more pressure when I'm walking around, sometimes have to stop until it passes. Never develops in to anything though, lol.

Happy due date to me! *waves flag*

Now get out!!!

I'm never sure whether to wish someone a Happy Due Date, lol.

I was thinking today that it would be cool if Asher came tomorrow. My other three kids were born on Sunday, Monday and Wednesday, so I just need a Tuesday baby now.

Welcome to the overdue club Sunflower!

I've been burning clary sage essential oil tonight. Not sure if it's going to have any effect, but bubs has certainly been moving a lot.

Hey Ladies,

Sorry that you all having such a rough time, and wanting it to end now,

Hopefully, it wont be long now...

Today is my birthday, and I am feeling so down for some reason...

I guess I am just tired... baby kept me up all night, she refused to sleep, and then only went down now for a nap... Im super emotional today...All I want to do is cry...

My boss called and told me the office is just not the same without me, and she wishes I would come back...lol

Hope you all have an awesome day :)

Darn it, I thought I was being original with Violet, guess not lol!!

https://www.netmums.com/baby-names/hottest-baby-names

Thought I was too with Asher. I dropped Gabriel because of the popularity and chose Asher instead, lol.

Ironically, if Asher were a girl, he would have been Charlotte Emelia Blaire.

Good Morning ladies. How is everyone? Well I skipped walking yesterday and this morning, I'm over it, lol. But I will walk this evening since I've dr appt tomorrow at 11. I pray I get good news, dilated more and cervix is doing SOMETHING! My mom is leaving early tomorrow morning and heading this way so he has GOT to come out. I did think for the first time that yesterday was gonna be the day maybe as I had a lot of BH and some dull cramps but nope! I even spent 3hrs doing housework so now my house is ready for company.

Frustrated, how are you???

Good Morning ladies. How is everyone? Well I skipped walking yesterday and this morning, I'm over it, lol. But I will walk this evening since I've dr appt tomorrow at 11. I pray I get good news, dilated more and cervix is doing SOMETHING! My mom is leaving early tomorrow morning and heading this way so he has GOT to come out. I did think for the first time that yesterday was gonna be the day maybe as I had a lot of BH and some dull cramps but nope! I even spent 3hrs doing housework so now my house is ready for company.

Frustrated, how are you???

Sassy,

Hopefully little guy makes his appearance soon, good luck at your appointment tomorrow. I have my appointment in the evening today. :hugs:

I'm good thanks, Sassy. Took the extra time available today to go and have a good wax and I feel so much better for it! More human and less animal :haha: I think my mood has also been helped by the fact that I got a really good night's sleep for once - I didn't wake until 6.40am to use the bathroom. Much better than the night before when I was up four times :dohh: Oh, meant to say that my tummy has been rock hard this afternoon! Not quite sure what caused that, but it's like a bowling ball!

Have booked in for a full body massage tomorrow and booked up some concert tickets for Friday, so even if he hasn't shown up I've stuff to keep me occupied. Am currently listening to some classical music and it is making me feel nice and chilled. Maybe that will encourage him out!

We're seeing the consultant tomorrow and having a scan to check all is in order. I know an IVF pregnancy should generally not be treated any different to a normal one, but I just want to re-confirm that I'm doing the right thing in giving him extra time to come by himself and not rush in for an induction. I think we will provisionally schedule an induction for Thursday 24th, but I pray to God that we will not need it.

How are you feeling? You are good to have relatives to stay at this point in time. I have banned everyone until after the baby has arrived!

Happy Monday ladies! Woke up this morning (well one of the million times i woke up) to use the bathroom at 4am and lost my plug! I know labor can still be a few weeks away, but i was so excited i couldn't get back to sleep! I have been having a lot of cramping in my lower abdomen wrapping into my back. It was just so nice to see my body going in the right direction and felt like the cramping i was feeling was paying off!
Those of you who have had children, how long before you went into labor did you loose your plug?

Ladies!!!!!!!!
Went into labor about 20hrs after loosing my plug.... 3 weeks early!!! 36 hrs of labor I have a beautiful baby boy born June 18th at 1041am 8lbs 1ounce 20 inches long. :cloud9:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 11
Happy Monday ladies! Woke up this morning (well one of the million times i woke up) to use the bathroom at 4am and lost my plug! I know labor can still be a few weeks away, but i was so excited i couldn't get back to sleep! I have been having a lot of cramping in my lower abdomen wrapping into my back. It was just so nice to see my body going in the right direction and felt like the cramping i was feeling was paying off!
Those of you who have had children, how long before you went into labor did you loose your plug?

Ladies!!!!!!!!
Went into labor about 20hrs after loosing my plug.... 3 weeks early!!! 36 hrs of labor I have a beautiful baby boy born June 18th at 1041am 8lbs 1ounce 20 inches long. :cloud9:

Congrats, what a little cutie!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->