July Jelly Beans of 2014! *16 pink bumps, 18 blue bumps, 8 yellow bumps** (24 here)

Checking in...

Congrats to all the mommies that have had they're little bundles of joy...
As for the ones still waiting it will be here soon. Cant wait to see pics of all the new little ones.
As for Andrew and I we're doing fantastic. He is such a good baby and only cries when hungry. He is 8 1/2 pounds now at 2 weeks and eats like a pig. He loves boobie milk as my 4 year old says lol.
Damon is in absolute ahhhh of his little brother. He is such big help.

Attachments

• 2014-07-11 20.04.04.jpg
    2014-07-11 20.04.04.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 7
My first was the exact same size but the dr said she would be smaller...i didnt eat as muh and ate healthier this time so i thought for sure she would have been smaller. I didnt have problems pushing the first one out and he shoulder only got stuck for a second. It hurt like hell, i'm not going to lie!! Only a couple small stitches.
Shes still in the nursery because she will hold her breath for like 15 min here and there and her oxygen levels will drop. All bloods came back ok but they may bring her to the nicu to treat her or put her on oxygen. Waiting to hear back from the pediatrician. It kills me that i cant have her in here with us!

One more of his baby mohawk. This is why I ate tums like tick tacs lol

Attachments

• 2014-07-11 21.38.52.jpg
    2014-07-11 21.38.52.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 2
Congratulations Pooch she's amazing! Hope her breathing settles down, did they give you lots of skin to skin with her first to try and regulate it?

Jackjack, Andrew is such a dude, love the pic of them together :cloud9:

Congrats pooch she is adorable....
jack jack glad to hear all is well.
afm...... teagan had gone from 3.06kgs to 3.55kgs in 3 weeks....

Congratulations pooch hope she is doing better now.
Jack jack your little man is gorgeous!

Hi ladies. Sorry it's been a while since I've been on (I really need to catch up) but I've been struggling with the irritable uterus, had family member pass and the funeral lots of antenatal visits and finally the birth of my baby boy. :happydance::cloud9:

Baby Liam Thomas was born at 10:35pm on the 11th of July (Australian time). I was 39+6weeks and my waters broke (while shopping) at 12:30pm I went home had lunch and arrived at hospital at 2:00pm to discover yah there was meconium in my waters so I was placed onto the drip to help speed up labour a little. At 9:45pm I was told to start pushing. His heart rate started dropping and the doctors said they'd have to use the vacuum to help. While they were trying to find the right spot to attach it I'd managed to start crowning. As they needed him out as quick as possible I was cut to give him extra room and he was out with 3 big pushes.

Because of the meconium in the waters and we both had a one off high temperature after birth Liam has had to have antibiotics through a canular in his right hand. We find out just before 1am (3hours) if he will need more or if we can go home tomorrow afternoon providing his temp stays down.

My husband and I are so in love with him.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 2
Hi ladies. Sorry it's been a while since I've been on (I really need to catch up) but I've been struggling with the irritable uterus, had family member pass and the funeral lots of antenatal visits and finally the birth of my baby boy. :happydance::cloud9:

Baby Liam Thomas was born at 10:35pm on the 11th of July (Australian time). I was 39+6weeks and my waters broke (while shopping) at 12:30pm I went home had lunch and arrived at hospital at 2:00pm to discover yah there was meconium in my waters so I was placed onto the drip to help speed up labour a little. At 9:45pm I was told to start pushing. His heart rate started dropping and the doctors said they'd have to use the vacuum to help. While they were trying to find the right spot to attach it I'd managed to start crowning. As they needed him out as quick as possible I was cut to give him extra room and he was out with 3 big pushes.

Because of the meconium in the waters and we both had a one off high temperature after birth Liam has had to have antibiotics through a canular in his right hand. We find out just before 1am (3hours) if he will need more or if we can go home tomorrow afternoon providing his temp stays down.

My husband and I are so in love with him.

Congratulations Babydoll! He is precious! I hope you all get to go home sooner rather than later. Best wishes to you and baby Liam. Keep us updated.

I love seeing all these new baby pics. It's very exciting our month is FINALLY here! :happydance:

Is it sad that I'm kind of comforted that I'm not the only one left behind by the full moon? Had another round of false labour, but no baby again. It's kind of breaking my heart and making me feel like he's never going to get here.

I was REALLY hoping something would happen this weekend since it was my kidless weekend. I would have been really easy to have Asher, have some time to bond with him, and then surprise my other three with their sibling when they came home from their dads. Tomorrow is garbage day here as well, so it would have been nice to just clean up and put it out at the curb. Now with my luck, he'll come tomorrow and it'll have to live in my house or backyard for a week until the next garbage day, lol.

My ex is being supportive, somewhat, anyway. He knows I'm due next weekend and offered to take the kids if I go into labour next weekend. The whole pregnancy he swore he wasn't going to help in any way when it happened. He did ask for money though to get the kids into a theme park. Still debating on that front.

But now that I've gotten through the predictions of his arrival, baby-less, I think I'm more relaxed now. The next person to tell me they think he'll be here by blah-blah-blah, I'm gonna tell them to shut the hell up because I can't relax and get disappointed and depressed when he's not here by then.

Okay, vent over.

Aww love the Mohawk, so friggin cute! Congrats Babydoll.

How is everyone today? Kinda quiet here today.

Walked this am and bounced on my exercise ball for 30minutes... nada. Still no bh or discharge/mucus plug loss. I feel like a sitting duck. Booo to all this

Aww love the Mohawk, so friggin cute! Congrats Babydoll.

How is everyone today? Kinda quiet here today.

Walked this am and bounced on my exercise ball for 30minutes... nada. Still no bh or discharge/mucus plug loss. I feel like a sitting duck. Booo to all this

Nothing too exciting going on here, just been feeling a lot of pressure down below. Hope everyone is doing well.

Hopefully things get moving for you sassy 😘

Not much different here! Lots of bh's, bouncing on ball and lots of wee stops and pressure!

Congratulations BabyDoll! What a cutie.

Lovely pictures JackJack. What a great Mohawk!

Nothing much happening here at the moment. Walked about 4 miles yesterday and 2 miles today, but it doesn't seem to have any effect on me. Am currently 7 days late based on my 12 week scan EDD and 3 days late based on my IVF fertilisation date. Tomorrow would be a cool birthday - 14/07/14. Maybe he will come then. Then again, I doubt it somehow! I've got my second reflexology session tomorrow, followed by a walk with some other pregnant ladies and afternoon tea (carb loading - yum). At least that's a nice day planned if nothing else.

Sassy, are we the only ones who are overdue?

Not much occurring here either, a few tightenings Friday evening and Saturday morning but nothing major since. Trying not to whine as I'm not even due til Friday, but I desperately want him here safe asap.

However I am bored and ungainly and short tempered, plus DS1's nursery is closed all week for the Twelfth so he's going to be hard work to entertain.

Congratulations on all the new arrivals!!

Sorry to hear the rest of you feeling fed up especially those overdue. I was tearing my hair out when baby hadn't arrived by due date but promise it won't be long.

We finally decided on the name Emma for our baby girl but still not confirmed a middle name. We only had the nine months to think of one!! Pretty chaotic having my two babies under one plus a five year old but wouldn't change a thing

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 6
Aww Emma is so cute :)

I am officially 40 weeks tomorrow. Consider this your official eviction notice Violet, time to GTFO of Mummy now! No signs really at all except for period pains once in a while. No plug, no Braxton hicks, nada. Sweep on Wednesday if she isnt there before, then hopefully will book my induction then. My consultant said I could be induced at 40+10 instead of waiting for 42 weeks, but he didn't write that in my notes. I'll be digging my heels in if they try to make me wait though xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->