July Mamas! 101 Due in 2015! ! 37 babies born 23 boys 14 girls <3

due to being sick all the time i haven't been online in awhile. My last scan was dec. 2, it was so awesome to see the babies in 3d. The babies are definitely identical. Next scan is dec.19th

how cute!!!

JD- I had no idea you were having twins!!! Congratulations!!!! What a beautiful ultrasound :flow:

jd that picture is so cute!!

my nausea still hasnt come back :( it's been gone since wednesday, i'm seriously hoping all is okay, i have an appointment on the 16th so i'm hoping they can offer me reassurance

j_d that is amazing! How cool to get that scan!

Heaveneats I hope all is OK but sure it is. :). Mine seems to be better better too!

Hi ladies ha anyone had any previous csections? The reason I ask is because I've had 2 previously and today I've had a funny bruised/ stretch pain about 2-3 inches down from my belly button if I sit down the pain goes but moving about atall the pain comes back especially getting up and walking.

Was wondering if this is stretching pains or could be scar tissue being pulled I've never had it before and it's really uncomfortable :(

Good morning ladies,

I have be offline for couple of days. I am not in a good mood, well I am rather down and my depression is kicking in...and filled me up with negative thoughts only.

Last weekend I was rather happy to see that nausea is growing on me so finally I had some symptoms. Since Wednesday everything is gone. I am totally normal. No cramp, or little pain, no tiredness, no nausea. I feel just like when I am not pregant.
I am not spotting neither. I am terrified to hear on Wednesday that I have a missed miscarriage...

So I am not the best company right now therefore I was reading you girls but not posting anything.

Very nice scans you got there. The twins are so cute.

Jd cute scan pic.

Dano I hope the bleeding has stopped.

Sammy I have, I've no pain or aches but my section was six and a half years ago. I was told it's normal if it happens though!

Khatif, symptoms are really unreliable. I literally feel no different to when I'm not pregnant and I've seen the hb a few times now.

How is everyone?

Khatif- I'm sorry to hear that. I hope the time away helps and you have good news!

heaveneats - I'm sure symptoms come and go and it's about now the placenta starts taking over so your symptoms should start reducing?

I'm going for another training session at 11 and hopefully can start on an exercise plan, I was so scared to do anything when I found out I was pregnant and now I have a paunch. lol

Does anyone think my uterus could pop out already?? This is my first. My belly is really hard and doesn't go anywhere when I suck it in. Hubby is convinced it's just bloat but it feels more than belly fat....

Hope everyone is well and has a happy sunday. I have to bake a zillion snickerdoodles later too.

Timeforbaby I think it is possible. We are all different and some of us shows earlier than the other. I mean at 10 weeks the size of the uterus is something like a grapefruit. That is quite big already :)

Thanks Tasha, my last section was nearly 3 years ago so I guess could still be tender while things stretch, the pains eased off today so maybe sleeping funny caused it.

My morning sickness has arrived back this morning :( it's horrible and I was so looking forward to my lamb roast that I now can't stand the smell :(

I'm making Xmas biscuits with the kids today should be fun and messy but why not!

Khatif - Massive hugs hun, we are always here if you want to taolk, or just blow off some steam :hugs:

sammy - :hugs: I hope you get to enjoy a bit of your roast, sickness is horrid :hugs:

I've just sent OH to the shop and I put some sweet treats on the list, cheesecake and hot choc. I don't ever have sweet things like that but it's the only thing I haven't tried to calm this nausea. I hope it works.

Sammy, sounds sore, hopefully just a niggle :( hope you get to eats your spuds and gravy at least! Yum!

Khatif, sorry you are down hun. My only advice would be keep busy, I know only too well what the wait between scans is like! Ugh! :hugs:

Timeforababy, mine usually makes an appearance at about 10w, then I get stuck in the 'is she or isn't she' stage for a long time lol :) ps. What's a snicker doodle?

Tasha hope you are well hun!

Wiggles I crave sweet stuff when I'm low on energy through not eating enough, always seems like a good idea at the time, then makes me feel totally green :haha: I tried loads of fruit instead over the last 2 days and it's not too bad on my tummy at all!

Still spotting here, but finally heard baby on the doppler today :yipee: so all good <3

Aww yay!!!! that's brilliant!

I keep trying with mine, not heard anything yet, hopefully it won't be too long :D

A snickerdoodle is like a sugar cookie that gets rolled in cinnamon and sugar before you bake it. They're amazing. :D

We went christmas shopping Saturday and I had to get up early after only a few hours of broken sleep. I was dead on my feet all day! Came home, ate, and then passed out for 3 hours. I felt so bad for my husband, I got really upset at one store because they didn't have the toy we wanted to get for our nephew and I started crying. So emotional. lol.

Not much has changed around here though. Still tired. Still dealing with intermittent nausea. Still random light cramping/twingy feelings. That's about it. :)

sammy, oh no! can you make some mash and eat that with gravy? Hope it goes away soon.

Thanks dan-o and khatif, I thought it was just me hoping i hadn't got that fat :lol: so i will use the uterus popping out as my excuse.

wiggler- as long as you don't eat the whole cheesecake a slice may help?

and thanks for explaining snickerdoodles csto :) I love making them. (and everyone seems to love eating them too).

Wow I need to try those! Sorry you are so tired, I'm the same! feel sorry for my DH and kids lol x

I think i'll struggle with a single slice, I don't like sweet food :rofl: Baby doesn't like savoury food though so worth a try :D

Hi ladies. I think I've got a cold. Boo. Woke up 2 days in a row with sinus headaches and runny nose.

I'm still bloated but my baby belly is starting to grow a teeny bit. Nobody else would notice but I can tell.

I'm waiting on a phone call for my NT scan. Honestly I don't care what the test results and whatnot are. I am mainly doing it because I get another scan :)

Otherwise I've been feeling ok. I'm tired and lazy and had a couple days of nausea. I've found that fruity cereals (fruit loops, fruity pebbles) are what I want all the time. Not the best for me but I try to make up for it with everything else I eat.

Khatif, I'm sorry you're having trouble, hugs and good thoughts to you &#9825;

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->