July Mamas! 101 Due in 2015! ! 37 babies born 23 boys 14 girls <3

Aw Khatif I hope Wednesday gives you lots of reassurance and you start feeling better soon :hugs:

I think I've started to show for sure - bloat is helping but there is a definite bump. I didn't show noticeably until about 23 weeks last time! Now I'm trying to hide it.

I think my nausea is starting to ease - yay! I've had 3 puke-free days! I am not taking a lot of diclectin either so I am really hoping it is tapering off.

I have my NT scan on Friday! :dance:

To join in the bump chat - I don't think bubs is making a noticeable bump yet but my bloat! Oh my goodness! I've told oh he's gonna have to go in the loft & sift through my old maternity clothes to find my bump bands. The jeans I'm wearing today were really baggy 4 weeks ago & today I have to undo them just to sit down!!

Because I've had some spotting (brown thurs, red Friday and red last night - on & off - only there occasionally when I wipe) I've got another scan tomorrow. Hoping & praying everything still looks ok - feeling nervous about it. :?

As much as I think I want a boy I keep day dreaming about little summer dresses and pretty sandals and sun hats lol. I've been thinking of Isabelle for a girls name. I don't think I'll be disappointed in the least either way.

I hope your scan goes great k4th! I'm actually going today to get a few pairs of maternity dress pants lol all my dress pants are the kind that go half way to your belly button so I can't even hardly zip them now.

I took my belly button ring out a few weeks ago... I got it in February and just didn't want to have to worry about it.

Thanks ladies, the meats stopped cooking and we baked biscuits to try and cover the smell, I just have roast potatoes to do so shouldn't smell too much, hubby is going to carve the lamb for me :) and hopefully can eat it! Love potatoes and mint sauce!

Hope everyone else has been feeling ok!

Livvy I took my belly bar out 3 years ago when I was carrying DD I got so big ended up with I stretch mark right across the part where the bar sits and got pretty sore, I can still wear a bar when I'm not pregnant, or you can get maternity ones made out of plastic.

K4th I hope your scan goes well tomorrow!

mmm this food talk is making me hungry, i have to figure out what i want for lunch!

Hope the scan goes well k4th!

Rose- Isabelle is a lovely name! I think I'm having a boy but everyone else says girl, probably only because I already have a boy. I would love a girl but am sure I am destined for 2 boys and this will be our last regardless. Will be happy either way!

Been thinking of names too - I like Owen for a boy but dh isn't sold on it. For a girl I like Isla or Mary. I love Olivia but feel it is way too common here now...

I'm a big girl so can't see any bump so not sure if there is one there yet! My nausea has gone so only my sore boobs left!

I have a few names I like but OH doesn't like any!

We've been having the debate of whether to continue with 'N' names. Both of our children have names that start with N. I didn't want it to be that way, but our son looked so much like his name when he was born it happened. So now I really don't want to do it, but I'm worried it will be N----, N----, and Dodohead. So, keep symmetry or not?

I say name whatever you want mamabee! If it ends up being an N then cool, if not, then cool! I wouldn't try to only think of an N name. I have 2 sister and one is Marley and one is Kelli... I'm a Meghan so Kelli is the one left out of the M names for us girls (have 2 brothers too with C and T so can't really say we are all M's, just within the girls there is double) and I don't think she has ever felt weird or anything about it! My mom is an M name too. For me personally, I like variety! My son is an N name too but I haven't thought of another boy or girl name with another one...

What does your DH think of continuing Ns?

Baby_Dreams - DH and I RARELY agree on names and it makes me CRAZY! He likes Mary but isn't a huge fan of Isla (because of the silent S...for real...) but I LOVE IT. When Nathaniel was born it was the only boy name we both liked. I am a bit worried about another boy because I don't have any idea what his name would be. We agree more on girl names.

We've been having the debate of whether to continue with 'N' names. Both of our children have names that start with N. I didn't want it to be that way, but our son looked so much like his name when he was born it happened. So now I really don't want to do it, but I'm worried it will be N----, N----, and Dodohead. So, keep symmetry or not?

I really wouldn't call your baby dodohead :rofl: :rofl:

I think if you didn't do the N names on purpose then stick with the theme of choosing a name you love & one which suits. Everyone - including your kids in the future - will understand that. Much better than settling for another N name just for the sake of it. That said, if you find the N name that works - do it because it works.

That ended up being a bit waffley! Hope it makes sense lol :)

Thanks guys, I am hoping to find just the right name. DH and I are both M names and then we have the two N names. On top of that, my kids also ended up with the same middle initial. All of this was by fluke, but I should've caught it. (We named son day after he was born, so it was all befuddled). In fact, Medzi, my son's middle name is Joseph :) I figure we have plenty of time still to settle on something. It is good to hear that it won't matter if we don't stick to N names. I guess it is a bigger deal in my head than in real life!

We are in the same boat. My DH'name, the name of my son and also my name starts with A. So far we are the A Team and we are wondering if we want to continue this. The only problem that there are no names left we like with A :D

Thanks guys, I am hoping to find just the right name. DH and I are both M names and then we have the two N names. On top of that, my kids also ended up with the same middle initial. All of this was by fluke, but I should've caught it. (We named son day after he was born, so it was all befuddled). In fact, Medzi, my son's middle name is Joseph :) I figure we have plenty of time still to settle on something. It is good to hear that it won't matter if we don't stick to N names. I guess it is a bigger deal in my head than in real life!

Joseph is a good name! :thumbup: It is also DH's name, and was his grandpap's name, and his dad's middle name. This time around the middle name will be a family name on my side, either Dennis or Kathleen.

I love names! Ive literally been writing down names since I was 10. Lol :dohh:

Dh and I both like Layla/Leila for a girl, also tossed around Luna.
We cant agree on a boy name yet. I love Maverick, he likes Raylan.

I overheard him telling our friend the other day hes already stressing out about naming our child the perfect name. Lol so cute.

Khatif if you named this one starting with a 'T' it could be Mr/Mrs T and the A team! :haha:

Rach I LOVE Layla but DH says no :( My cousin's little guy is a Maverick! I haven't heard Raylan before but I do know a Ryland!

OMG cheesecake has magical powers!!! I could cry I am so happy, I only feel a tiny bit nauseous!!!! :D :D

I love the name ideas, I have a few girls names in mind, no boys names. I always found boys names hard :haha:

Ahhhh names. We had a similar issue in that our first born is an M name like my husband and second N like me so we had to decide if we were going for all M's for boys and N's for girls. We decided against in the end as there wasn't any N/M we loved.

I have a boys name I like but we have used lots of girls names (Naomi-Mae, Honey, Kaysie Blossom and Riley Rae) and only one boys name (Morgan William) so boys names are bound to be a bit easier :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->