July Mamas! 101 Due in 2015! ! 37 babies born 23 boys 14 girls <3

Glad you had a great appt. sortysgirl!! Nice pic :D

Livy I had low blood pressure during my first pregnancy and sometimes was dizzy etc.

Hope you feel better soon Keyval! End of this week mine is getting much better. I'm not so good at the moment but I think it's cause my swim left me starving this morning lol.

Tasha glad you had a great scan too!!

k4th hope your spotting stops! I had one spot the other night after one of my runs. Kinda surprising. But I bled with both of my last pregnancies so I'm chocking it up to normal for now

Nice scan pic feb4th2011

Beautifulrose I can't wait til I'm a lime too haha. Sunday! So close to the end of first tri! Time seems to fly when you look backwards :p

Evening ladies :)

Haven't been on for a couple days just been busy and exhausted! Glad to see everyone scans are going well! :) can't wait until mine! Feels like a life time away but it's only 2 weeks & 3days.

Afm- I've just been feeling tired and suffering with backache really worried it's my SPD back I really hope not! Oh and still got nausea I'm snack on crap food because I can't tolerate proper meals especially smells so find myself snacking on crisps etc.. Really not good for the weight gain :( keep trying to do healthy but where I'm struggling to eat if I fancy something I just go for it and eat it :(

Sammynashley - I am struggling with the back pain too! and Pelvic pain/pressure.

I have a chronic condition called sacroillitis where the joint between the sacrum and the ilium in the pelvis is inflamed. But this is not where Im hurting. I am hurting in my center/low back and it aches constantly. I take Tylenol and it doesn't touch it :(

My chronic pain spot is my left buttock/posterior pelvis. And it isn't hurting there...

I even had a massage and it still hurts :(

Baby girl- sounds painful! My pain pain is right at the bottom near my coccyx it hurts so much if I sit or stand for too long and I have a sciatic nerve pain in my right bum cheek :( so kinda feeling your pain there. I've taken paracetamol but does nothing.

When I had SPD with DD I was pretty crippled my pubic bone would crack and be agony, I'd have to roll outta bed because I wouldn't be able to just stand up I'm dreading it coming back this time.

Well I'm bummed. I finally had a chance to call my midwife, and they don't do early ultrasounds. :( So I won't get one until 20 weeks.

I don't know if there are independent scan places around here, but I'm about to google. I want to SEE my baby!

Well I'm bummed. I finally had a chance to call my midwife, and they don't do early ultrasounds. :( So I won't get one until 20 weeks.

I don't know if there are independent scan places around here, but I'm about to google. I want to SEE my baby!

really?? i thought Canada and US were similar... i always had a dating scan at 8 weeks, had one at 5 weeks with my daughter :shrug: i'd call again and say you're worried and also are unsure of your dates, then maybe they will be able to

I made it through my whole first day at work without puking and as soon as I stand up to leave ... Ewwwwww embarrassing.

Sorry you guys are in pain have you tried a heating pad ?

really?? i thought Canada and US were similar... i always had a dating scan at 8 weeks, had one at 5 weeks with my daughter :shrug: i'd call again and say you're worried and also are unsure of your dates, then maybe they will be able to

Well they're going to date me at 10 weeks at my appointment but I know for sure that I'll only be 9 weeks, so maybe I can talk them into doing one that day to get dates right.

YAY! to Tasha, you deserve it.

And nice scan pics of everyone else who is having early scans. I was going to see about an early scan but the festive season madness has begun. Out tonight, out tomorrow, out next Tuesday, friday and saturday. I can't wait until Christmas!!

I need to sort the baby announcement to parents for Christmas day and then buy a few presents but not got around to doing that.

Also, I can't wear my normal jeans/trousers. I went up a dress size but it's still SNUG. I'm looking at maternity leggings, but I feel it's too early!!

I made it through my whole first day at work without puking and as soon as I stand up to leave ... Ewwwwww embarrassing.

Sorry you guys are in pain have you tried a heating pad ?

Sorry you got sick BeautifulRose!

Yes I have tried heating pads, Tylenol, warm baths, stretching, massage, etc.. It's so irritation and makes things really hard.. I just want to feel normal! :(

Ladies who are in bad pain! Try a chiropractor! I went all during my last pregnancy and have started this time as well. I would have died without! Find one that specializes in pregnancy and you won't regret it!! I took my son at 11 days old and he started sleeping 8 hour stretches, His hips and back were out from the delivery. Good luck!

I heard Puffin's heartbeat today for the first time <3 165bpm

Aww Medzi thats awesome! My official new OB appt is this Monday. Ill be 10+1/2. They'll be doing another scan and I'm so hoping i get to hear a heartbeat! I'm assuming they will. Cant believe were getting into double digits weeks of pregnancy already! And closer and closer to being out of the 1st trimester!!

Due to being sick all the time I haven't been online in awhile. My last scan was Dec. 2, it was so awesome to see the babies in 3D. The babies are definitely identical. Next scan is Dec.19th

Attachments

• 2014-12-12 21.59.12.jpg
    2014-12-12 21.59.12.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 9
What a sweet pic, jdmommy! I hope you feel better soon.

Rach, how exciting for a scan soon. I hope they turn that heartbeat up loud for you to hear!

Wow amazing pic jd! Hope you feel better soon x

My nausea is peaking at the mo, feel reassuringly awful :haha: only fruit, fromage frais and some soft cheese stayed down yesterday. I actually threw up everything else which is unusual for me 1st tri. (Had sickness 3rd tri with ds2 tho)
I'm bleeding again today, old blood this time. Probably due to the pressure of throwing up lol :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->