July Mamas! 101 Due in 2015! ! 37 babies born 23 boys 14 girls <3

This thread moves so fast! I found out today that my booking appointment is on the 23rd December, although I don't know what i'm going to do with DD as she will get very bored. I'm currently on my second cold this month and the last couple of days ive started to get pain in my lower back on my right hand side. It only hurts when I bend over or walk

Lib - my booking is on the 22nd & dd will have to come with me too. She's three. How old is yours?

I'm probably going to show the midwife what a bad mummy I am & just let dd play on the iPad while we talk :blush: I've had spotting this pregnancy so we still haven't told dd - I'm hoping to keep it from her for a while yet so I'll have to distract her somehow :shrug:

Sorry you're getting back pain. Call your dr if it lasts - hope it goes away quickly :flower:

I'm finally feeling better after that nasty flu! Here is a pic from my 9w 4d ultrasound! I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 9
I also just realized I'm 1/4 of the way done this pregnancy! Holy Sh!t... So nervous to have a toddler and newborn....

Keyval, liquid iron is kinder, try spatone. It's on 3 for 2 in Tesco as well.

Yay sportysgirl.

:hugs: Livvy, I think as the weeks go on we will all get to know each other more and then conversation will feel easy. As for dizzy, make sure you're eating regularly and keeping hydrated.

Heaveneats, it's hard when symptoms reduce but it's normal.

lib and k4th, when my lo's were small and I was pregnant, I took books, small toys and lots of snacks :haha:

Feb fab pic. That realisation hit me the other day too as I'm never going past 37 weeks.

Afm scan was fabulous, grown perfectly, strong hb and looks more like a baby.

Have been thinking of you tasha. Congrats on a lovely scan!!

Hey ladies just popping in to say congrats on all the great scans this week! Love seeing those pics and hearing all your good news!

beautifulrose - its so fun to see the fruit change every week. I just got my ticker yesterday and couldnt believe baby is the size of a green olive already! :)

Thank you girls :)

A lime seems huuuuuge :haha:

Congrats on the scan Tasha!

Rose I'm a lime tomorrow! :D exciting times!!

K4th - My DD is 4, she has a storio so I might take that for her. I've not told anyone yet so kept it quiet from DD as I know she would tell everybody! I have a feeling the pain is due to previous problems with my leg so i am keeping an eye on it and will speak to a dr if it persists.

Tasha - Thanks for the tip, although snacks only last a matter of seconds with my dd so I would have to take loads! haha! Congratulations on the scan :)

Lol lib - that's EXACTLY why we're not telling dd!! :haha:

7 weeks today!! :happydance:

Just wanting to get through this 1st trimester! Then I have a feeling I will be feeling much better.. At least I hope so! '

All the scans are amazing! :)

Im so stoked for mine! Feels forever away!

So happy about all the great scans!

I'm a lime too! Crazy!

Dr didn't really say much about my puking. But I haven't had to yet today! It isn't even noon yet but I'm feeling good - hopefully it stays! 1 week until our 12 week scan!

Tasha - Yay! So happy for you hun

Feb - Lovely scan pic!

I have my GP appointment on Thursday, I finally got round to booking it. I did ask if I could bypass and go straight to the MW but no, I have to waste a double GP appointment. Still feel sick and my pelvis is agony, glad it's the weekend tomorrow.

Hi Ajarvis can you move my due date from july 18 to july 15, they moved me up two days after my scan and are pretty certain on dates i think, thank you xx

I'm loving all the beautiful scans! Congratulations to all of you ladies who had great scans and/or appointments! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->