July Mamas! 101 Due in 2015! ! 37 babies born 23 boys 14 girls <3

Oh I think I found the placenta with the doppler earlier. Like a wind tunnel sound... is that it?

Feeling a little bummed out as I haven't felt as sick as I have been, in fact I've positively felt fine bar one or two minor episodes whereas from 6 weeks I had pretty bad sickness all day

Heaven - woohoo! My doppler isn't useless! :D

lucy - Don't worry hun, these babies like to worry us :hugs:

Wow, you gals are organised!!
I think we're just waiting for the scan on 30 December before thinking ahead.

Have you all shopped? I'm still hanging out for the sales before buying any maternity clothes!

Wiggler that's deffo the placenta sound pretty distinctive!

Managed my roast yay! Although I'm on child portions but it was still good.

We haven't even discussed baby names yet hubby is so picky he just makes it hard work and then mil jumps In :dohh: so avoiding it for a few months yet :)

sammy - I'm glad you enjoyed it

Haha I thought it was but I wasn't sure. I really want to announce now. lol

Rach87 - I like Layla because it's my name :)

I caught another cold this weekend, been feeling dreadful. Now DD has got sickness and diarrhea :( Pregnancy symptoms are low atm though

Are any of you gals having trouble staying asleep at night? I fall asleep fine, but then wake up a few hours later and can't fall back to sleep. I toss and turn for hours the rest of the night. Last night I thought I would try Benadryl. It knocked me out quick, but I still woke up about three hours later. This time the tossing and turning was just more miserable because I was extra groggy. I'm hoping someone has figured out a fix for this. Please share if you have!

I have rubbish slep, but that's cos my kids don't sleep :(

I never get through a whole nights sleep anymore. I always wake up after 4 or 5 hours and then never fall back to sleep :(

Otherwise I've been feeling ok. I'm tired and lazy and had a couple days of nausea. I've found that fruity cereals (fruit loops, fruity pebbles) are what I want all the time. Not the best for me but I try to make up for it with everything else I eat.&#9825;

I got the worst craving for fruity pebbles the other day. I made hubby go get them after work for me. I ate one bowl of them and now they don't sound good at all. :/ Pregnancy is so weird. haha.

Are any of you gals having trouble staying asleep at night? I fall asleep fine, but then wake up a few hours later and can't fall back to sleep. I toss and turn for hours the rest of the night. Last night I thought I would try Benadryl. It knocked me out quick, but I still woke up about three hours later. This time the tossing and turning was just more miserable because I was extra groggy. I'm hoping someone has figured out a fix for this. Please share if you have!

YES. I will lay awake for several hours, trying to fall asleep while hubby snores away in dream land. Then I end up getting up to pee 3 or 4 times and it takes me quite a while to fall back to sleep after. My only relief is the nap I take every day. I take my only well behaved cat into the bedroom and we cuddle and fall asleep. That's the best sleep I get. Heaven help anyone who gets in the way of my nap!

I slept so poorly last night. I must have laid wrong and bothered my neck, I woke up with a migraine and had to go to the grocery store on an empty stomach and a headache. So much fun, let me tell you.

BUT, I think I've found the key for me to eat without feeling like I'm going to get sick- tiny bites. The smaller the bite, the easier it goes down. I also eat really slowly now. (Probably a good thing, as it keeps me from over eating and feeling like a lead balloon.)

Best of luck to everyone with scans tomorrow! I'm still very jealous. lol

My little guy usually still wakes once in the night but he didn't I could sleep the entire night. I feel like I need years to catch up on my sleep. I'm always exhausted so am out cold. I HATE not getting good sleeps - it must be so frustrating. I wish I could offer some advice :(

Wiggler, mamabee & beautifulrose - I fall asleep ok & then wake up 6/7 times a night. I usually fall asleep again quickly (after tossing/turning for a few minutes to get comfortable). It's draining. I hate broken sleep - I was a solid 8 hours a night, every night, girl!!

Sleep has been slightly better since I cut out ALL caffeine, don't eat in the two hours before bed & don't drink one hour before bed. The last two help mostly with bloat/gas and needing a wee but it all makes me sleep just a tiny bit better :flower:

I slept really well last night in the end, the kids are finally getting over their cold so they slept well too. I woke up feeling like I hadn't slept though :(

I slept really well last night in the end, the kids are finally getting over their cold so they slept well too. I woke up feeling like I hadn't slept though :(

Lol - when I posted above I somehow missed that your kids sometimes keep you up. No caffeine won't help much there!!

So jealous of a good nights sleep!

:haha: I just wish I had woken up feeling rested. I'm going to try to persuade the girls to tak ea nap later so I can have a lay down.

Have you got any chance to rest up today?

Hey ladies how's everyone feeling today?

I'm feeling shattered didn't sleep very well after a freaky incident last night in our bedroom, hubby and I were laying in bed and a bottle of moisturiser I had on the draws next to the bed had started to rock back and forth all on it's own. At first I thought something had touched it but nope..nothing it was on for a good 15-20 seconds after it'd stopped we'd tried getting it to do it again and wouldn't.

There's always been creepy goings on while I've been pregnant..terrifies me!

:haha: I just wish I had woken up feeling rested. I'm going to try to persuade the girls to tak ea nap later so I can have a lay down.

Have you got any chance to rest up today?

No rest today. Have a hectic day planned!! Waiting for a scan just now. Then dd is in her Christmas play. Then she has a swimming lesson & because it is the last of 10 this term she's going to a restaurant with a friend for pizza afterwards. She's only 3! Her social life is way better than mine lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->