July Mamas! 101 Due in 2015! ! 37 babies born 23 boys 14 girls <3

Heaveneats- I know that feeling hate waking up at the mo, last two nights DD has crep in for cuddles around 4am I can't sleep with her in the bed so end up being awake from silly o'clock.

Wiggler- have you had SPD in previous pregnancies? I had it with my second and the backaches already started :( gets so sore.

Lucy, I think 28 week bloods are normal. I've gone from draws around that point both times. I think to check iron levels (and maybe something else?).

Lucy, I think 28 week bloods are normal. I've gone from draws around that point both times. I think to check iron levels (and maybe something else?).

I can't find a definitive answer online, she definitely had a reason and I think it's odd she mentioned it to the people taking blood when I'm just 8 weeks and she made quite a fuss about it.

I'm stumped but hopefully it is just routine. I'll have to try and remember to ask at my next scan!

That's when they test for GD too. Which is blood draws. Maybe that was it? If you're at a higher risk for GD for some reason? I'm curious to know what it is too! lol :)

It's probably GD Hun, I got my referral paper when I was 6 weeks for a glucose test around 28 weeks because I've had previous GD, plus I'm a chunky monkey :)

Heaveneats- I know that feeling hate waking up at the mo, last two nights DD has crep in for cuddles around 4am I can't sleep with her in the bed so end up being awake from silly o'clock.

Wiggler- have you had SPD in previous pregnancies? I had it with my second and the backaches already started :( gets so sore.

Yes I did :( I was unfortunate enough that it didn't go away after I had my first and after my second until about 6 months before my youngest was conceived.

Oh no :( I hope yours doesn't get too bad :( SPD sucks

Wiggler - I have been in a lot of pain as well. I take pain medication as needed. My OB said it was fine as long as it isn't used too much.

Medzi and Lucy - Great U/S pictures!!! I am sooo excited for mine! The 26th at 7:15am! They bumped it up an hour as they double booked the 8:15 slot! But oh well the sooner the better! :)

Did you all read about the caramel apple/listeria warning that is spreading? I just gave all our teachers some beautiful caramel apples as part of their Christmas gifts. I hope they aren't the source. I hope they hurry up and name a manufacturer. In a possibly related story (TMI)....I've had headaches and extreme diarrhea all day. I had some of one of the apples yesterday morning. FX they aren't related.

Lovely scans ladies! I love them :)

How are you all today?

I feel now much better. Since Monday I had horrible nausea and I had t vomit every day but today I am fine. I still rather tired and still having a bit of nausea but I think my body is getting used to the hormones. Tomorrow we have to go to the a x-mas concert with my son. I hope I will feel good to drive to Amsterdam.

Khatif- glad your feeling a bit better

Wiggler- hopefully your spd doesn't get too horrendous for you, inwashed the car today, wow I felt crippled after!

I've had blooming toothache today! Thanks to the cold winds today I have a heat sensitive tooth :( apart from that been feeling pretty good! Waiting for hubby to get home from work so we can go shopping, I can't believe it's only 5 days until Xmas! :) and only 9 til my scan :D so excited about my scan it couldn't come quick enough.

oh my gosh 5 days i totally did give a day count to it until now, i've got all my presents done and my groceries but i have to work until the 23rd blahhh, i wish i could just call in sick for the remainder :p

Feeling pretty good! 4 more days til ultrasound. Super excited for Christmas. Plus since I work at a college I get a mini Christmas break too! Run today. Maybe skate today. Roughneck game tonight. Long Long run tomorrow! Busy weekend :)

Wiggler I have to work til the 23rd too lol. Booooo.

Have fun at the Roughnecks game Ajarvis!! They are so fun!!

I work this weekend and through Christmas Eve y'all ;) but then nurse schedules are crazy!

I'm only in on Tuesday & then off work until New Year's Eve. So ready for a rest!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->