July Mamas! 101 Due in 2015! ! 37 babies born 23 boys 14 girls <3

i feel for you nurses, i have a friend who is and the stuff she has to deal with would make me go crazy! i sit behind a desk, very boring

I work from home and 8 hours outside the home in am office. So I have a pretty flexible schedule.

I also work right up until Christmas and I'm right back on Saturday... Life of a hairstylist... Although definitely not a crazy as life of a nurse... Feeling for you ladies.

So I had a male coworker today ask me when I wAs due.... Apparently I look more pregnant that I think... I couldn't believe I was so taking off guard!! I'm barely showing.. Told my boss today too which went way better than I expected so that's a plus

I ONLY have Christmas and New Years day off. Otherwise I work the day before and the day after both. Poo.

Have fun at the Roughnecks game Ajarvis!! They are so fun!!

I love going! But took the boys skating this afternoon and my 5 year old was too tired out. So now me and him are cuddled on the couch and my oldest went with my fiance. Tonight I'm ok with that lol. I have a long run in the morning to get some rest for :)

Sportysgirl that's so cool! What floor do you work on?

Heaven I feel for YOU, I don't think I could do a desk job. Too ADD. :)

Cdex, so sorry, that stinks!

Oh, bless you nurses! You all have some of the craziest hours I know of.

I also have to work through Christmas Eve. Only have Christmas, Boxing Day, and New Year's Day off. I work in the donations department at a non-profit so this is one of our busiest seasons!

Well, I finally went to the lab today to get all my initial prenatal blood work drawn. I guess I'll the results sometime next week. Hoping my glucose test comes back okay. I had to get just a fasting glucose test done (no sugar drink, thankfully!) because I had GD in my last pregnancy.

Tomorrow after church is when we're celebrating Christmas with DH's family. I'm going to announce the pregnancy by showing up with a big bow and ribbon around my belly! I'll try to get a pic!

Hi ladies! I'm hoping to catch up with you all after Christmas:) we've been very busy around here. Hubby has been working ridiculous hours (16-18) and I've pretty much been single parenting and mantainig the house on my own. Huge new respect for single parents. I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas!

Hi ladies!

Nausea is awful, but I've been resting and my pelvis is feeling better! And I heard baby on the doppler earlier, I can't get the silly grin off my face now :haha:

Hope you are all well x x x

Merry Christmas Feb4th :)

Wiggler glad it is feeling better! Nausea is awful, I agree :sick:

we have FINALLY put the tree up.

I think Christmas has taken a back seat a bit this year, as I've mostly been counting down the days to see baby. 9 more sleeps! scan on 30th.

Loving seeing everyone's scans on here. Can't wait for mine.

Hopefully the 9 days will fly by, I'm waiting for a scan date, hopefully I get one soon

has anyone had really bad headaches? i've always had them so its not new but i can't take me medication as its not safe in pregnancy. I have been taking tylenol, i think i've taken 4 caplets now in the past 24 hours and my head is still throbbing, but i refuse to take more. Do you ladies think its okay that i've even taken that much? i feel so bad for baby but i'm in so much pain at work right now

What Rose? Where do you work? Booo!!

I know I'm so sad! My DD is going to spend the night with my mom so she can do the whole wake up to santas gifts thing. I work at Chase Bank in the debit card fraud department so we are open 24 hours 365 . I would have had to work New Years too but I scheduled the first week of January off since we're moving that week.

beautifulrose I've been stuck working christmas before too. Sucks. :(

Heaveneats I usually get them in 2nd trimester. Hoping this time not. Fingers crossed!

AFM 3 days til my ultrasound! Now it feels close haha. I did a 16km run this morning so I feel great and hungry :p have some final christmas shopping to do tonight/tomorrow an tuesday - haven't gotten the santa gifts yet! Busy busy week :)

So nice to see all the christmas chatter :)

Im a sahm/student so no work but dh is working 5am until 7pm xmas eve, off xmas day then back 10-7 on boxing day. Its rubbish. My mums a nurse though and is so lucky this year finishes tomorrow morning and back on 30th x

I'm excited for your scan Ajarvis! Ate you going to an EFW Radiology? They give you a free picture but you party 10$ for a CD of them all. You get the risk assessment before you leave though so that's nice!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->