July Mamas! 101 Due in 2015! ! 37 babies born 23 boys 14 girls <3

heaveneats: I am right in time with you (10 weeks, 5 days today) and have had horrible headaches yesterday and today. Tylenol isn't touching them. My daughter is sick and so I can't tell if I have caught something from her or if it is hormonal. My face is also terribly broken out and hurts something fierce! Hopefully, we get relief soon!

My DH and I are both in education and so we are off (along with the kids) until Jan 5. So nice to have a break, but so much to do. I wish I felt better and could get things in order. We still don't have a tree up yet (eek!!)

Hubby has a man cold. I'm stuck between loving him and wanting to smother him in his sleep. lol. Not the best combo.

Has anyone had pain/discomfort in your cervix? I've had a few random pains that don't really hurt too bad, but they're uncomfortable. Just yesterday and today. No bleeding or cramping. Could it just be stretching?

Sorry that so many of you have to work so much around christmas! I don't work outside the home, and even hubby gets time off around the holidays. (a week and a half starting xmas eve.) I hope you're all able to enjoy the festivities regardless!

Morning girls! How are you all?

I had my booking in last Monday that went well. Then the obstetric medical clinic on Friday that went badly (want me to reduce meds, scans every four weeks but my babies die in that time) and generally left me fearful for my babies life. I've got the prem clinic today and if that doesn't go well then I will be moving hospitals!

Morning ladies how are we all?

I haven't been on most of the weekend due to being busy & family coming over, we told my dad & step mum yesterday took it a whole lot better than I thought, so now all our family know.

Afm- I've been ok sickness has been bad a couple times over the weekend, had a lot if cramping and twinges but putting it down to things stretching and trousers being too tight! I've got my scan in 7 days :) the 29th can't come quick enough. And then got my next midwife appointment on the 7th jan.

Tasha- I pray everything goes ok. Sorry to hear the hospital aren't being very supportive. Surely they can see coming off medication doesn't help you? I'd try and get a second opinion if you can.

I had my scan on thrusday!! I was pushed into June so I'm due 29th of June

Wishing all you July mammies a h&h 9months

Xx

My 12 week bump .. Not the greatest pic my 3 year old took it lol

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 18
Can I run some girl talk by you all? I have a best friend that I've had for the past nine years. She was my person. We could talk about anything! Our other kids are the same ages and we've always gotten along so well. I was thrilled to hear that her and her husband were discussing adding a third sometime this year like we were which meant these children would be the same age. However, we had a sudden falling out this past summer. We were trying to patch things up this fall. Then I got a positive pregnancy test and she hasn't yet. Granted, she hasn't been fully trying with temping and charting or even cm. She admitted to me that she was jealous and needed some space. I told her I would be patient and that it was most important to me to fix our friendship. Now, I haven't heard from her in weeks and I'm beginning to get very discouraged. I'm worried that when she gets her bfp she'll be ready to talk. However, I'm hurt that she hasn't been there for my whole first trimester for me. What do I say? Should I keep waiting? Call her? I'm sorry for the long emotional post. I just feel trapped between a rock and a hard place. Thanks for listening.

I'm excited for your scan Ajarvis! Ate you going to an EFW Radiology? They give you a free picture but you party 10$ for a CD of them all. You get the risk assessment before you leave though so that's nice!

Really? Wow. That's kinda impressive lol. Yes I'm going to an EFW so that's good news! :)

Mamabee, I am sorry to hear that. The situation is rather complicated. I would send her a postcard saying you miss her or something funny. Just to show her that you are still there and if she wants to contact you.
However, I can fully understand if you are hurt because she is not there for you when you may need her. In this case you have to decide how big scar did it leave on you. If you feel that you still want to be friend with her then you can make a step toward her.
If you still doubt about it, you may wait a couple of weeks to see how you feel then.

mamabee - :hugs: What a horrible situation. I would probably send a text or email to her.

I heard baby again today :happydance:

Hi guys sorry ive been away! I just got so nervous I had to get away from it all to stop panicking.

Ive now had two scans and they both went wonderfully!! So happy!

Hope youre all doing well!

Omg this headache is awful! It almost makes me feel like vomiting... on another note I have an appointment on an hour! Hoping to hear the heartbeat :)

Mammabee I'd personally just text her and see what's up and how she's doing etc. then go from there...

Shirley awesome news!! Glad your scans went well!

Fab news Shirley.

I went for my appointment and didn't get to see who I wanted do none of the issues I had are resolved. I did have an unexpected scan though, so that was my 5th and saw hb again. It was actually prem clinic so to check my cervix length. Has anyone else had that done? If so what was the length and what gestation were you?

I love your bump, BeautifulRose! <3 <3 <3

MamaBee, I'm so sorry you're having this issue with your best friend. So disheartening because you want to share this exciting time with those you love and to not have her there for you hurts. :( A part of me wants to tell you to keep waiting, but knowing myself, I wouldn't be able to stand the wait if I were in your shoes. I wouldn't call her because she may feel awkward talking, but I do like Khatif's suggestion a lot. If you send a card or postcard or something just to let her know you're thinking about her and missing her, maybe it will spur her to reach out to you. I really hope she can put her jealousy aside soon and be happy for her best friend! :hugs:

Mamabee that is tough :( I would just reach out and let her know you are still here. Hopefully she reaches back!

Tasha - I had my cervix length checked but I don't know that measurements&#8230;they just said it was good. Sorry! Hope all goes ok!

Ajarvis - I really like them at EFW. I go to the one in Beddington! Yeah, you get the scan and then you wait a bit and they take you into a separate room and you get to sit in a comfy chair and they go over the results because they have a doctor on staff. So it is great to know you don't have to wait. Then the results will also be sent to your midwife :)

neat! Pretty sure I'm scheduled at the beddington one!

Ahh Medzi youre almost out of the 1st trimester!!! So exciting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->