July Mamas! 101 Due in 2015! ! 37 babies born 23 boys 14 girls <3

Mamabee- That can be so difficult! Yes the post card or letter sounds like a great idea just to show you are thinking about her and care for her. She is probably having a hard time as she is not pregnant yet. I remember trying and it took us 2 years and I would see all these posts on facebook of my friends getting pregnant. I was so jealous!

AFM- I have been doing good! I still have some intermittent cramps, peeing a lot especially at night, still have sore boobs, and fatigue. I get Christmas day off and the day after! I am a nurse as well but I work at a Pharmacy so I have great hours and holidays off :)

So this is my 2nd pregnancy and I am 8 weeks 3 days and I haven't really gained any weight. Is that normal? A co worker I work with thinks I should have gained some by now? I am nervous.

4 days until my scan! So excited! :)

I need to have a rant!

My bf has just come to tell me out of the blue to say he is going out drinking with friends on boxing day. I have such a problem with that because last year we spent it separately and this year he promised we could just relax and spend time together. He didn't go out with friends last year so it's not like a 'tradition' he has.

Thing is, my family don't do anything except chill out on boxing day and my friends all spend it with family so he goes out and I'm left in the house alone.

He did say just a few weeks ago that he wanted to make more of an effort with his friends next year which I agree with as they do all sorts of things and just never invite him or us anymore. He drinks maybe 3 times a year, if that, I hope I don't sound like a brat but why when I have time off work that we can spend together does he choose to start spending more time with them. I'm only off the bank holidays so christmas day, boxing day and new years day. The rest I'm at work.

Maybe it's just pregnancy hormones!

Thanks mezdi.

Baby girl, that's normal. With my second I didn't gain until 16ish weeks and my third I didn't even know I was pregnant until 22+ weeks so no gain then either. I've gained a small amount now but on steroids so that is to be expected.

Lucy could you go with them or will they be totally trashed?

Tasha - You didn't know you were pregnant until you were 22 weeks with your third? Oh wow! Did the baby turn out ok?

Ok phew- I was just worried but I also am not a huge eater! I mean I have been eating lots lately :) but I will bring it up with my OB on Friday after the scan :)

Lucy - what is Boxing day?

Congratulations on all of your pregnancies. My baby is due on the 1st. Can I join you? ;).

Mamabee that's such a hard situation. I agree with others maybe send a cars, she may not know how to start it off again xx

Welcome Kassy! I'll add you to the list! Any guesses on if you're having a boy or a girl?

This is a weird question and kind of TMI...

I have noticed I have some light yellow vaginal discharge.. but not symptoms and no foul odor. No burning, itching or pain or anything else..

Has anyone had this yet? Or before?

mamabee- sorry to hear that but maybe she's having a difficult time? Reach out and keep in touch. I know I am not in touch with a very close friend of >10 years because she got pregnant straight away and i had been trying for >18 months by then. I'm hoping to get back in touch with her and hope she is ok.

Tasha - sorry to hear about the hospital, is there any other hospital you can go to?

lucy1- i know it's not great, is he planning to spend any other time with you? Maybe he just wants a bit of a boys day out? I would be ok with it now (as can't drink anyways) to let him have a bit of fun so he will definitely be around when I need him later...

babygirl- lucky you! I wish I haven't gained any weight :) And it's perfectly normal, there's not much of baby yet.

I went to H&M today and bought my first pair of maternity leggings. I'm now grinning stupidly happy cos i'm so COMFY!!!

Hey ladies! Hope you don't mind if I join!
This is my first child so along with other first-time expectant mothers, I have a lot of worries and concerns, and with my husband being military and gone a lot, I don't get tot talk to him about my fears and anxieties so I'm hoping this will be a good place for me to make friends and talk to.
Being stay-at-home isn't all it's cracked up to be lol. I get to nap all the time, but once I hit the second trimester and have more energy, I don't know what I'm going to do with myself!! Anyone else in the same boat as me? I haven't gotten around to reading back on this post but I'll probably do that now so I can catch up on the buzz. lol
Feel free to send me a friend request too!

Tasha, I don't know if they've ever measured the length of my cervix. I might ask them to, though! I had a 3 hour labour (really about 2 hours of active labour) with my last baby and I'm worried this labour will be SUPER quick. I'm wondering if cervix length has anything to do with that. I shall ask at my next appointment!

Lucy, that's disappointing! How sad that he changed his plans after telling you he'd stay in with you. Maybe you could go and be their DD? Or make plans with him for the morning and then tell him he can go drinking in the evening?

Babygirl, I have had the occasional yellow CM. And once it was even kind green. Sorry, TMI. I do think it's pretty normal.

AFM, I got to tell DH's family the news at our Christmas gathering yesterday. Everyone was pretty excited, so it went well. :) Next step, the facebook announcement!

Welcome MNgirl1991! Any guesses yet on boy or girl?
Also I guessed your due date at July 19th?

P.S. Does anyone else find it exciting we should see a September group starting soon?

That's rubbish lucy :hugs: im not sure what to suggest.

Babygirl she was stillborn at 36+6, not through anything I did as I dont drink or smoke etc any way but because my waters broke eight weeks earlier.

Boxing day is the day after christmas day. Its another public holiday.

Timeforababy there is. I may change soon. Are they thick leggings?

Welcome mn x

Harley interesting thoughts, mine seems to br short. First labour was induced at 36 weeks and twenty seven hours, second was ninety minutes from first contraction to holding her, third 45 mins from first contraction to holding her, fourth was an inductiin went from 0cm to 7cm in one hour and needed a sectiin, fifth was 12 minutes. There may be something in your theory :haha:

Im glad your announcement went well. When is the fb one?

I do, I was looking for announcements the other day!

ajarvis- yes so far EDD is July 19. I have had a strong feeling it's going to be a boy. Nothing really to back up the theory, but whenever I dream about the baby, it's a boy, and my hubby's side of the family is notorious for boys so the odds are against us having a girl already lol. But that's okay because I would love a house full of rascally boys.
Can't wait to have my US and be able to start guessing what it'll be!

Oh both my boys I dreamed they were boys and they were! Well before the dating ultrasound! I haven't dreamed the sex of this one yet though! Still waiting.

Babygirl I haven't gained either and I'm having that same discharge as well. It's all good :) as Tasha mentioned, Boxing Day is the day after Christmas. Another holiday in Canada :) and I think in the UK and Australia... I think most commonwealth countries actually..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->